Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sillydot

Chatty Member
Oh fucking stop!!!!!!!!!!
He posted on IG 2 hours ago!!!!!!!!!!!
A tweet 1hr and 40 mins later.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Silly silly cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
If we can allow a moment's sympathy for Flapz with a smattering of - you made your bed, now lie in it. It must be dawning on her she has married a complete waste of space. He puts her down continually (anyone pick up on the 'village bike' he called her as she was mounting her bike?) For all his endless reels, he never refers to her in a loving way. You never hear him directly address her with compliments or kindness. They never film themselves in an embrace or laughing together.

If we, the viewing Tattlers find him excruciatingly irritating, embarrassing, egotistical, lying, massive turn off, unsexy, deeply selfish & wrapped up in his own sad little life - then she must surely be aware of it too.

Moomin12

I'm so confused, so he's messaging random blocked people to see of they know about tattle? Surely that will just direct them here?
And wtf is going on with Leo he's looking more girly by the day. Kate lawlers girl is of similar age and she's as bright as a button. I know you're not meant to compare kids but he needs checking

riddleme89

VIP Member
OMG, I cannot breathe!!! I have spat my coffee all over my phone and tears are rolling down my face. We were only saying yesterday that he has never shown Flappy any affection whatsoever on camera and NOW THIS. This is absolute comedy gold!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1695572
So fuxking wierd how he's having a normal morning moment with his family yet he's filming and constantly looking at the camera ...... its such a strange thing ro do yet he still cant see its thus shit stopping him getting work because if he films everybody constantly no potential boss wants that ... God he needs a fuxking life

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
54 stories did someone say ? 54 …
Who the fuck has time for 54 stories ?

That’s not right. I’m a shocked.

I just don’t know how the fuck he has time to do this. And, the problem is (I haven’t watched them) I assume everything like the Icks is all badly scripted - so he can attempt to showcase his attempts at “range” 😂😂

WHY ?

It’s almost as if (I’m laughing writing this, I mean howling) Jake believes a director or casting agent is WATCHING his “stories” and he thinks they are going to be sitting behind a desk in Hollywood, smoking a cigar, in a big leather chair (not Harvey Weinstein, but a archetype big wig) looking at instagram & reads Jakes Bio, hits stories, immediately after the third story screams in a gravelly New York accent (Queens) “Hey Tuts (that’s his secretary) I just seen some kid Jakey Q on insta stories - I need that kid for a Big Picture, he’s gonna be a star” …

I’m mean really JAKE ? Who the fuck has time to watch 54 stories, never mind 1.

(I’ve just had a joint of some new weed & fuck a duck and call it Mary - it’s strong, hence the slight imagination spree)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

sillydot

Chatty Member
All I’ll say is.. these celebs have no idea. Tattle is what big producers go off. As soon as they have somone in mind or recommended they check here. Not Instagram. Everything he has tagged he has killed before it’s even got to discussion stage.
He is playing right in to our hands with his content.
Let him build his own grave.
Whoever keeps posting his profile insights/engagement carry on. That is a deal breaker for most.

You’ll be suprised who reads these threads without even being registered.

• Heart
  • Wow

shysod90

She has the personality of a bog brush
Who wants to see her fucking kale cooking. I guess it’s better than watching her man jaw swing while she’s tries to utter words past her minge lips.
God she’s insufferable

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion

#43 About to launch a new series of 'I'm a celebrity'...Jake can't even get on ItvBe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
I just doing a “nothing” post as I wanted to see how my hat looked on my avatar 🤣
🎩🎩
actually I do have something to say now
I reckon Tattle is his biggest audience

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
I mean how would he work in holyoaks? He doesn’t live anywhere near Chester they would have to move house or would he just stay in a hotel . Wages ain’t even that good for that show and I doubt they pay accommodation most the actors live local .
Not to mention he’s an even worse actor than the Pritchard brothers. Let’s be honest they put Jake in to walk around with his top off not because he’s talented.

All the spare time he spends in an ice bath. Gym. His bed. Eyefucking himself could be used taking acting lessons or vocal coaching or something actually productive. Or better yet back to whichever building site he came from

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
Doubt anyone gives a 💩 what you are wearing strange lot these prickendens
No one in Colchester gives a shit. I see her out and about and only cos I recognise the scrounger, not because she’s anything special around here, no one gives her a second glance. She’s just another trout pout walking about like so many others her age.

• Haha
Loads of people suddenly messaging him about his FOUR apparences in hollyoaks 2 years later, what a load of shite 🤣🤣🤣 he talks so much crap it's laughable

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So tonight he’s tagged ITV, I’m a celeb and Hollyoaks 🙄 tell me you’re desperate for ‘work’ without telling me you’re desperate for ‘work’. Let’s be honest Hollyoaks is the least watched soap on TV so hardly something to aspire to. I actually think as well as buying followers he’s started buying likes as well now.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Jake "What is one thing you're grateful for this morning?"
Sophie " Health"
Jake " Nice"
🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was definitely expecting her to say " I'm grateful for you jake for 'working' so hard to provide for me and the kids"
I think she’s done with his shit I know she’s a dickhead aswell and still trying to become a influencer but I do think she has had enough , she said yesterday she had no motivation that’s because it’s all about Jake and now she’s just running around being mum and wife and yes she does still have time to herself but it’s always with him . When does she get to disappear for six hours at the gym . we only watch his stories and my god it’s draining I can’t imagine ever living with him she can’t even wake up in her own home without him filming . It’s so strange and I didn’t know why his mum hasn’t said something . He’s wierd as fuck absolute freak 🤢

• Heart

shysod90

I had a really bad day yesterday, I’ve been noticing I keep getting out of breath really easily and just in general feeling shit. Tried to get hold of doctors who were useless and having two young children needing me sent me into a bit of a meltdown. I burst into tears and started to panic. Family think I may have had a panic attack as I’m quite an anxious person anyway and I just feel like I can’t catch a break. Catching up on here today will give me a good laugh💕

• Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
Knowing him and how active he is.. had somone genuinely sent those he would of exposed them. Or at least screenshotted and hid the name.
The reality is his son was not the ‘dream photogenic new born’ he had hoped for, he knew everyone else was thinking it but too afraid to say, so thought the best way to front it is to play the bullying card for abit of sympathy.
rather than the baby get the attention most others do.. ie ‘ahh he is so cute’ ‘ahh he is lovely’ he had to gain it in other ways.
He also knew deep down knew that anyone saying ‘he was cute’ were lying.
Sorry if this sounds really harsh but this is the toxic kinda person he is.

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
I wish these companies would check out Tattle and realise how off putting it is to see some z-lister bragging about getting a free product. I certainly wouldn't buy from any of them and I am sure people are now wising up to it all. I do see some people in the public eye who genuinely believe in a product and advertise it well and yes I may be tempted to check it out, but not when someone blatantly begs for something. I have no sympathy for Flappy at all she is as bad as Fakey

• Heart