Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Tbh his work record speaks for itself. The amount of time he has off sick is ridiculous, no one in their right mind would employ him for a long run. Only local theatres that are desperate. The west end isn't gonna be calling anytime soon and a successful soap wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. He's done all the z lister reality stuff and strictly wouldn't go near him. The desperation from him is real. He's got no work lined up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And as for you, you utter embarrassment, it certainly wouldn't be hard to do a 'psychic reading' with you Fakey because you have put every single aspect of your personal life out there!

"I sense male, protective energy around you. They are guiding and protecting you. It's your father and brother. I sense you are at a crossroads in your life at the moment but keep strong and work opportunities will come to you. Do you suffer from aches, pains, stress and anxiety by any chance?"

"Also, wear a rose quartz on your person, by way of a necklace, bracelet or in your pocket to ward off negative energy. Light white sage in your home too to cleanse your 'haunted' home from negative energy". Blah fucking blah. 🤪

"That'll be £100. Have a wonderful day you mug! Taalaa!" 👍

chrisrileypsychic_1667406287656.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

sillydot

Chatty Member
His bio is more damaging that he thinks. Anyone of interest will look at that and think.. ok fair enough but that was 8-10 years ago. What has he done now? They’ll look at his recent profile and see there’s nothing appealing. He is in a competitive industry where he is bottom of the food chain.
Compare to it a footballer who has now retired. Yeah was ok in there day but there days are over now, no one’s going to sign them - it’s the same for Jake.
Like I said, everything he is doing it pushing him further and further down the pike. Whilst it pisses all off on here, it’s working in our favour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

instashun

VIP Member
Guys. I’ve actually had a thought. I reckon he might actually stay off his phone tonight and tomorrow to try and get people speculating that he’s flying to Australia for I’m a celeb. Kind of pathetic thing he’d do. Except all the celebs arrived there a week ago

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Saw this from 2021 and the horrid vicky Patterson was talking to him.She said can I come to your wedding his reply 😂😂Haha she did not go and big lol as he obviously wanted a mag deal and no one gave a shit 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
8EBFF29A-EB49-42AE-BBCA-88EA53DA30B2.jpeg
9F8415E0-B4AD-4B62-A1F9-2548C23EB9CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail slightly but I have a hunch that his photographer mate Dan aka the wide eyed pupils like pissholes whilst out with him in 'beefa that he's latched onto is his drug dealer. Don't ask me why I think that but I bet it wouldn't be hard to find out 😅

Anyway this morning I had a nosey and forgot to post these pics dear Dan took off fakey.... 🤮🤮🤮

Screenshot_20221102-210201_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221102-210152_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221102-210156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lizziebox

It’s really sad that he talks to Leo through the camera & Leo responds looking at the camera rather than his dad 😪 really horrible fake self centred people

• Heart

sillydot

Chatty Member
I can’t say too much (I hope you understand) but I have a friend at itv so gives a little bit of an insight.
They are also aware of tattle…..
Take from this what u will.

• Heart
  • Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Just reported him for sharing an Instagram handle… bro if you can’t handle the heat stay out the kitchen especially with that nylon wig!!! 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
ASA going to get a report for that car seat...its not gifted its an AD.
Also going to message maxicosi and add the screenshot of dickhead putting the plastic bag over the golden childs head....im sure they will be extremely interested to see that

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Libbub

VIP Member
What a dick he is. A grown man randomly messaging people to see if he can suss out who's sagged him off. And what? What if they said yes you bellend I'm slagging you off cos you're a needy narcissistic over bearing bully. What then? What's he gonna do?

• Haha

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Not commented on here for a bit cos tbh he's boring the shit out of me, same old predictable bollocks. But you Fakeys have kept me entertained.
The only thing haunting him is. The ghost of his dead career
Mate, same. I genuinely don’t give two fucks about him, his potato of a child, his boring cunt of a wife or his Su Pollard doppelgänger cunt mother.

Only Freddie

• Heart
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hahahah just read it 😂😂

Louis Spence - lives in a 200 year old cottage, definitely potential for being haunted.

Even another Z lister Marnie has got a decent story to sound spooky. That she was in a graveyard and thinks somethings followed her (bollocks but at least it sounds a bit exciting)

Jake from X factor - lives in a new build in Colchester and thinks there is a spirit following him around! What absolute nonsense! Even if he uses the dead dad / brother narrative, why do they only follow him and not the rest of the family?

Can someone tell me how Jake, the biggest attention seeker on the internet, films himself every hour of the day, has never mentioned ghosts following him around??? What a fucking liar I can’t even cope with him anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Notice flappy has now started following Fakeys new publicist who happens to be in Essex today. She’s also started following Chris Riley (a physic to z listers) and his PA 🙄 who it looks like has been at their house today filming something 🤔 He’s definitely going to run with the dad, brother, grief, ghosts, physic narrative then 🙄
Maybe he could use his psychic powers and find the bottom half of his trousers

• Haha