Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsjustt

Every parent is different I won’t judge him for that as growing up I loved nothing more than trick or treating with friends . My Nan would take me down her street and around the block . I took my child once when he was little but now I take them to partys . Last night we went the I’m a celeb castle 🏰 it was amazing . My eldest went trick or treating with friends 😊
Lots of ways to celebrate and be inclusive without going against your own morals - but until you upload it all to your instagram stories for me to see then - it never happened hahah

Reactions: 8
I am a step ahead of that thick cunt

Defo won’t be anything itv related tomorrow

If it is I’ll eat my hat

If this post doesn’t scream red flags in their marriage I don’t know what does.

She may aswell not bothered.

They have been married what.. not even a year?!

No I love you, no you are the best dad etc

Just.. ‘you are my rock and there for me when I need you..’ 😂😂😂😂

(Sorry If I’m late to the party with this one I had her blocked and forgot)
Fake twats

• Haha
Reactions: 8

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hi beaut ♥ @IamMyaJ I wanted to said it to you about the “Carl Fogarty” comment but obviously I know you’re taking time out and I didn’t want to bother you x I knew you would have been straight onto if you saw the comment because even I was like WTF? you were probably going who is it this because you probably know loads of people who don’t like him. What a absolute looser though? seriously what was he trying to achieve? was he going to do a Marcus and say “bye tossers” 😂 FFS he looks more of a fool now than ever! Imagine slagging yourself, youre new wife and your child off in a “bid to get one over on tattle” my god he’s absolutely insane.
completely agree. That Carl comment is what made me feel off and since then somethings not say right with me. Especially yesterday the times they were active then posting that troll account. Something felt very odd x

Reactions: 6

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
hey Fakeys, Its mid term here so ive been busy… haven’t been on much, Ive been catching up and yous tossers are killing me with youre comments as usual 😂 Oh I see the podcast with Coleen was today and was only for 1 hour long ?? That was quick, because he was off his phone just before 2pm and straight back on it not long after 3pm on the train ( so obviously it was only a an hour podcast??) what was the need to go a day earlier for a podcast that was only for 1 hour long? did he go a day earlier, maybe im wrong? Was it with ITV as Coleen is with ITV??? Did he say when its going to be shown and what production company was it for? This maybe an unpopular opinion but I actually like Coleen Nolan :)
I like her too 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5