Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congratulations to @Damocles for our new thread title with 39 votes. šŸ˜˜

Anybody care to do a recap as it's same tit, different day for Fakey. He's so desperate that he's going down the 'mental health' route now although he wouldn't have a clue about true suffering. šŸ˜”

Carry on Fakey's. x

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean what is there really to recap on... went to work, couldn't be arsed, cried mental health

Think that about wraps it up! šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jake is meant to be an ambassador for Sarcoma UK Yet never mentions them

Jakes charity work only comes around when it benefits himself.

he thought by saying the tit dance single and by saying the money was going to charity would get more people buying it, in turn raising his profile

same with this. He thinks doing a skydive will get him seen and what a lovely guy to do it for charity. All whilst trying to use it to raise his profile.

it was in the papers that celebs got paid for the full month thing too so not really that charitable is it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im sorry but heā€™s really pissing me off with this mental health stuff
Iā€™ve said it before Iā€™ve suffered since having my youngest some days itā€™s a bleeping struggle to even get up dressed and outside without the fear and anxiety taking over . His ā€œ goal ā€œ on getting a six pack is how he apparently cures his bleeping mental health is an absolute insult to anybody with mental health .

Does he not realise just how bad mental health is not everybody can set a goal and smash it because most people with MH issues canā€™t function from one day to the next . He has no idea either about real grief . Itā€™s sad he lost his brother and dad but never once did he mention them until he needed to get attention heā€™s pathetic . People donā€™t feel the need to publicly announce they are suffering MH and grief . People with mental health donā€™t sit in a gym posing pouting and taking selfies and filming themselves . People with mental health donā€™t post at all sometimes and often let them self go I know I did . I didnā€™t want to leave my bed see people or go out . I didnā€™t want to brush my hair or go salon appointments like that prick .

Heā€™s insufferable canā€™t stand him and the more he goes on about mental health whilst heā€™s in a tucking gym half naked filming himself the more I want to punch him in the face šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He needs to stop going on about anxiety etc as he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about, it's easy to Google and read up on anxiety but unless you actually live with it you can't understand it, mines that bad I stopped going outside and ended up being diagnosed with agoraphobia but wait maybe a walk would do me good? Deluded bleep! he needs to stop falsely advertising the gummies too as they clearly don't work šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
How can he seriously say he suffers with anxiety when heā€™s just said letā€™s get out our comfort zone and jump out a plane

what person suffering anxiety even says that heā€™s absolutely disgusting and should be ashamed at how he uses MH to get attention!!!

im ashamed to even admit this but I was hospitalised last week because I was suffering anxiety attacks to the point I wasnā€™t able to breath . I thought a weekend without my medication would be ok I was so wrong . I didnā€™t brush my hair for 8 weeks Iā€™m ashamed to admit that aswell but thatā€™s how bad my MH and anxiety had got I just couldnā€™t function i Just ate junk food and let myself go . How he can sit in a gym half naked talking about jumping from a plane whilst filming himself and dare bleeping say he has anxiety is beyond me . He is utter scum absolutely nothing wrong with him heā€™s just a self centred attention seeking twit who needs attention from strangers 24/7 instead of just getting of his god damn phone and spending time with his child and his family !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So whos first in line to duck him out of a plane? How are we going to settle this one? we all want to, but for some reason I think @CrazyBaldhead will be first in line lol, on a serious note its never going to happen anyway, more delusional bullshit heā€™s no intention of ever doing it because if he really had anxiety and was going to jump out of bleeping plane he would most definitely have a panic attack and pass out because thatā€™s how anxiety works head. Bet the cunts ā€œanxietyā€ has never led to a panic attack and fainting? Come back to us soft lad when you have experienced that you fake prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can he seriously say he suffers with anxiety when heā€™s just said letā€™s get out our comfort zone and jump out a plane

what person suffering anxiety even says that heā€™s absolutely disgusting and should be ashamed at how he uses MH to get attention!!!

im ashamed to even admit this but I was hospitalised last week because I was suffering anxiety attacks to the point I wasnā€™t able to breath . I thought a weekend without my medication would be ok I was so wrong . I didnā€™t brush my hair for 8 weeks Iā€™m ashamed to admit that aswell but thatā€™s how bad my MH and anxiety had got I just couldnā€™t function i Just ate junk food and let myself go . How he can sit in a gym half naked talking about jumping from a plane whilst filming himself and dare bleeping say he has anxiety is beyond me . He is utter scum absolutely nothing wrong with him heā€™s just a self centred attention seeking twit who needs attention from strangers 24/7 instead of just getting of his god damn phone and spending time with his child and his family !!!!
donā€™t ever be ashamed. Admitting youā€™re struggling and need and taking help takes courage and strength. Iā€™m so sorry you ended up in hospital but I hope they helped you to feel better. Sending you so much love, stay strong, weā€™re all here for you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Never be ashamed, you can't help it. ā™„ I'm going through it now, have been for a few months and have started on medication. I have let myself go, too - eating junk food and gaining weight, so don't feel good about it as it's comfort eating, my hair desperately needs colouring as the grey roots are bad, but I just can't be bothered and barely wear make up as again, I can't be bothered - I'm just glad to be able to get up and get myself to work in one piece, but I'll do those things when I feel able to. Go easy on yourself and take care. šŸ˜Š ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How long before he says they were meant to be going to the Pride of Britain awards tonight but couldnā€™t be bothered/decided against it/was too tired šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really would love Jake to go to a hospital or a place and see how bad peopleā€™s mental health gets and actually realise that what heā€™s doing is so wrong . He throws around anxiety a lot but Iā€™ve never seen him go a doctors or say heā€™s on medication for it ā€¦.

because itā€™s not true heā€™s just attention seeking heā€™s just awfull thatā€™s why he canā€™t find employment because the whole time he was at footloose he was off sick but then at the beach with Leo and Sophie absolutely fine

HES FAKE šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 23
I really would love Jake to go to a hospital or a place and see how bad peopleā€™s mental health gets and actually realise that what heā€™s doing is so wrong . He throws around anxiety a lot but Iā€™ve never seen him go a doctors or say heā€™s on medication for it ā€¦.

because itā€™s not true heā€™s just attention seeking heā€™s just awfull thatā€™s why he canā€™t find employment because the whole time he was at footloose he was off sick but then at the beach with Leo and Sophie absolutely fine

HES FAKE šŸ‘šŸ»
Don't give him ideas, he'll be making an appointment with his GP soon to ask for AD's, and then will capitalise on it, with his sheep calling him "brave".... šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg he reckons heā€™s off to the pride of Britain! Funny after itā€™s been mentioned here. Wouldnā€™t put it past him to just have took a picture at the train station to make it look like heā€™s going. Last minute invite so something seems really strange and off about it. Also he literally looks like a rodent in that last pic.

Sending love @riddleme89 šŸ’— I really hope you are starting to feel a bit better this week. Jake and his pretend MH is an absolute insult x

Reactions: 15
How long before he says they were meant to be going to the Pride of Britain awards tonight but couldnā€™t be bothered/decided against it/was too tired šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­
He's just posted about a last minute dash there - so he wasn't invited and is just turning up? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
duck off you absolute desperate cretins.

How ridiculous that Sophie canā€™t even pretend to say what an amazing night it would have been to be able to see so many heroes. Instead itā€™s a big ball of stress to find a dress. bleeping hell the sad bastard who doesnā€™t like going to awards but has rushed to this one after getting a last minute invite. One of his managements clients must not be attending anymore. I honestly canā€™t stand them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.