Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
What are you buzzing about? To sit and watch it in your haunted new build in Essex? Fuck off and get a job and stop trying to get on every bandwagon
His house is built on an old red Indian burial ground... every night, Big Chief Wanahandjob chases him round the bedroom....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm still laughing. He is absolutely obsessed with Tattle!!!! We say jump, he says 'how high'!!!!! 🤣

So staged, so fake, so scripted, so wooden. There is absolutely no natural chemistry between these two whatsoever!!! 🤣

Screenshot_20221101-090009~2.png

I'm unfolling of he does this shit every morning. Wondering what influencer he's trying to copy this week. Thats all he ever does because he's got no content of his own. Glad he's over the Kate lawler chicken nugget phase thooooo cos that one drove me mad.
You follow him?????

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Well one thing I’m grateful for is that I will hopefully never bump into this bellend in real life.

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I never realised before that Zelda reads from notes on her stories, lol
She is giving me Edward Scissorhands vibes when she uses her long boney fingers to push back her hair.
she once accidentally flipped the camera and showed her notebook next to her with bullet points of what to talk about 😂 if my mum did that I’d be removing her phone

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic but omg if Matt Hancock really is going into the jungle that will be AMAZING, payback dickhead for all the pain he caused during covid, payback for everyone who stuck to the rules while he was cheating on his wife.get used to eating dick matey because you're going to be doing EVERY fucking trial that the public can vote for, and I'll happily spend all of my money voting for that prick in memory of my wonderful mother in law who we couldn't see to try and keep her safe and who ultimately died from covid-and I urge you all to do the same ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

sillydot

Chatty Member
The cunts still active.. he just ain’t posting so people think he’s mute… oldest trick in the book. Can’t wait for tomorrows come back

‘hi guys in back and in Manchester, needed some time off in prep for today, it’s a subject that I find really difficult - hope you all understand’

not today Satan

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
I agree with everyone else who said he’s sent out a load of messages to his blocked list. Imagine you weren’t on tattle and you’d been blocked for just calling him a twat and then you get some weird message months later saying I hear you’ve been slagging me off on tattle 😂 If you’d never heard of tattle you’d think wtf is he on about? He’s a paranoid mess, as if he’s spent his Saturday doing this. He’s losing the plot.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
He blocked me ages ago when SAS who dare wins was on and he was in it about 100 people commented who is he 😂 all I did was say a xfactor reject and I was doxed then blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

sillydot

Chatty Member
He must charge that phone 929292 a day.

Would he have an account on here but not post so he reads the thread comments etc?

By the way.. I know from a reliable source he will never get any itv work ever again.

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Flappy's doing it now!!! 🤣
View attachment 1688548

So Flapz Akimbo is out tonight and here comes Father of the Year again!
View attachment 1688589
View attachment 1688590
View attachment 1688591
What a fucking wierdo he actually is

why the tuck is he looking at the camera why playing with his child I don’t care anymore I’m gonna say it

he needs a fucking god damn life he’s absolutely pathetic that child doesn’t even know who his dad is he probably think it’s his phone . Why does he think everybody on Instagram wants to see him having a normal moment playing with his child I mean watching his child play because he’s to busy eye tucking his phone

he’s a absolute freak 🤢🤢 is he not tucking embarrassed with the way he tucking acts at all . And just admit your gay already it’s boring watching you fake it fucking dickhead !!!

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Getting tested for ADHD is a FUCKING PROCESS. It’s not quick, it’s not easy and it’s not fun.
It helps to get the diagnosis but I am soo sick of FUCK (as I have said before) weaponising mental illness/disorders in attempt to justify behaviour.

Let me tell you Jakey, it doesn’t justify your behaviour.

You are a man who constantly SEEKS out validation from strangers, you thrive of any attention - you got sucked into the fame scene, you had your little moment but it’s GONE - it’s over. The over saturation of INFLUENCER, Z lists, reality stars has left you further down the food chain, you aren’t even Z list - you are just Jake, who was on X factor.

You lack the ability to pivot or be original - this is one of the many downfalls. But the biggest was you were once relatable & then you became the very person you mocked - the beggy, desperate, calculated social media influencer (but you never really influenced). You bought hundreds of thousands of followers because you thought hitting a million would propel you into a stratosphere of big money - it didn’t.

Relatability is EVERYTHING. Especially in the industry you desperate attempt to covet and gain entry.

You lost the relatability, you hated being told that so lashed out - this is why this thread is at the page number it is. You changed in such a way, you immediately turned people off - most likely the people who supported you.

(Disclaimer: I never supported you but that’s because I never even thought about you to begin with)

This FAKE Q&A only highlight your inability to be truthful, instead you try and create narratives.

STOP WEAPONISING MENTAL HEALTH - stay quiet until you get a diagnoses, which incidentally is FUCKING ODD as haven’t you already CLAIMED to have ADHD - once again caught FUCKING LYING.

CUNT.

on behalf of all the ADHDers.

(excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes, can’t find my bastard glasses)

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
New tv show concept. Bullied and exploited stepchild escapes a filthy biohazard new build on a soulless Colchester estate in a bid for freedom and dignity.

He valiantly faces various obstacles like the terror of the Ice Bath of Doom, the foul odours of Fake Gucci Loafers Wardrobe and the perils of crossing The Shit Stained Carpet to reach the toxic waste-infested Blue Dralon Velvet Sofa Island.

Marvel as the young lad bravely eats his mother’s burnt offerings in the HelloFreshTucker Challenge and witness his stoicism at listening to his stepfather singing his lockdown song for the NHS “Quarantine” for six hours a day. See him deftly sidestep broken mdf furniture and unopened packages in his bid for freedom.

“My Name’s Freddie Get Me Out Of Here”

887CDCDD-3CEC-4739-8135-60FC98A5C67C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t know if Instagram are having a glitch but peoples followers are decreasing rapidly. Flappy has lost over 2,000 today and he’s lost over 7,000 😱 if it’s not a glitch, maybe they are starting to clean up BOTS like they’ve been saying they were going to do for ages. If this is the case he could actually be losing his million status soon 😂 I bet he’s having a meltdown somewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Jake "What is one thing you're grateful for this morning?"
Sophie " Health"
Jake " Nice"
🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was definitely expecting her to say " I'm grateful for you jake for 'working' so hard to provide for me and the kids"

• Haha