Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Can we take a moment to appreciate the perfect placement of the witches hat on my Sue pollard avatar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

bluey’sdad

E77BCA13-7D11-4D24-AC37-C5D945A71D31.png
Excuse me, but why the fuck is he wittering on about how expensive childcare is? Jake, YOU AND YOUR WIFE DON’T WORK! You do not need to put your child in childcare because he isn’t even 2 and (I’ll say this again) NEITHER OF YOU WORK. Try being a single working parent who has to pay for school clubs etc just so you can go out and do a proper day’s work. You pay for childcare so you can go and take selfies in the gym or film yourselves making a Hello Fresh Lasagne. I’ll say this again: NEITHER OF YOU WORK. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR CHILDCARE. Hope this helps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

bluecups

VIP Member
Don’t forget his brother as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s obviously why Zelda is tagging along on this one. Well and the fact the two of them see it as an audition for gogglebox 😂 good luck getting any TV execs watching a program thats on a channel you have to pay extra for 😂
Fucking hell, this could be the most cringe and tasteless thing he's ever done.
I'm picturing him now on the programme, shouting up to the loft-

- "Oliver? Is that you, bro? Are you proud of me bro? What's that? Your spirit won't be at rest until you've seen me lift the glitterball trophy on Strictly? Say again? You want everyone watching this to tweet Strictly Come Dancing to tell them how brilliant and peng I am?"

*turns to camera*

"I'm honestly not too bothered about doing Strictly but NOW I HAVE TO DO IT FOR MY DEAD BROTHER! Strictly bosses, if you're watching, book me so my brother can rest in peace."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

bluecups

VIP Member
I think it would actually benefit these companies more if they gave away their products to members of the public who really need them. They could ask people to nominate someone they know (along with the "follow this account, repost and share" etc. to up the engagement rates) and then pick the winner at random. I think this would be well received, particularly if they went with the pitch of "Times are hard so we will no longer be gifting to celebrities and influencers". The public would appreciate this and it would create more favourable publicity, sales and engagement than giving it to some grasping, entitled zeleb.

I really think the influencer bubble will burst this winter and it's going to be a huge shock to them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
His management should be sent these messages showing him messaging people. Not that they would reply. I think he is staying off insta because he read here and seen an insider saying that TV bosses read here and he is shiting himself. I hope these TV execs are reading now and see him messaging random people for no reason. You are fucked tiny dick. You are going nowhere. You had to beg to get on my house is haunted and even pretend to have a ghost in your loft. The same loft where you dress up as a woman and talk to yourself. You are absolutely tapped Jake and it shows. You are a nobody going nowhere. You fuck off at every chance to get away from the kids and wife and pretend you are doing some big project. You are pathetic. Move back in with your pathetic mother who thinks soap characters are real. You can both sit in her loft and she can talk to Emmerdale characters and you talk to yourself with a wig on. Funny gene pool that you come from. God help Nik nak. Stay safe bro, tommorows a new day. We got this. Write down what you are grateful for and everything will be ok. Doubt you are grateful for that bald patch mate. Maybe beg for another transplant or colour the bald patch in with a bic pen as that's what your imaginary hairline looks like. Goofy cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

bluecups

VIP Member
Just no what a wanker playing dress up.Go buy your child some clothes his shoes are rank his clothes even worse and as for that hair of his No words😡View attachment 1690254
And I suppose anyone who clicks "not really" will be deemed a Tattle troll and will receive a special message from QJQ in their inbox :

"Hey bro!! It's just a jacket, no need for the hate!! I'm messaging you to say I don't care if you don't like it, you must be having a bad day and I hope your life gets better mate!! Tattle is a load of poo, be kind instead.
p.s. I really don't care about your opinion. I'm not bothered AT ALL bro!! xx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Blimey I just caught up the last I looked the previous thread was on page 22 😂 what in the bon Marche is that jacket all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

instashun

VIP Member
Teaching a kid that a toilet brush is something to be played with seems like a GREAT Idea. What’s next, the bleach?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

mollyann

VIP Member
So beggy cow got gifted another car seat god how disgusting 😡Her rambling on about it smelling of sick worked then😡Why companies gift these two arsewipes is beyond annoying

• Angry
Reactions: 35

shysod90

All these influencers are happy with people blowing smoke up their arse but as soon as there is a whiff of negativity they cry troll and MH. They all wheel out Caroline Flack’s death as a fucking cover for their shitty behaviour. Wish the lot of them would fuck off.
They post every boring aspect of their lives from aff ads to their latest bowel movement. They all pimp their kids out for sm. I unfollowed so many influencers because I realised they are all a bunch of cunts.
Fake can message people and cry troll but he comes here and reads.
So who is really trolling who🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I'll take back my last post and instead replace it with this....

Going through the process Jake? You're quoted here in 2018 as being diagnosed 🤔
Screenshot_20221030_194657.jpg

Screenshot_20221030_194722.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Just looking on Twitter and there’s a post about him sending a DM to them accusing them of slagging him off. Don’t want to show in case I’m not allowed but wonder if more than one person been getting messages like this as I know it was mentioned the other day
LOL love it I bet he’s fuming. Yeh there was a tattler he messaged infact I think he actually messaged the persons friend or family member asking if that person was ok. He must of gone through the persons insta friends which is sick. I thnk they got creeped out (who wouldn’t) and deactivated their tattle account.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33