Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m finally caught up! These threads don’t half move fast…. But I feel like I have to read it all cos it’s just so funny 😂😂😂 Sophie Quickenden’s husband as tragic as ever I see

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle bingo

they will copy Danielle today or tomorrow and do a photoshoot at a pumpkin patch with gormless Leo sat on a pumpkin 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tattle bingo

they will copy Danielle today or tomorrow and do a photoshoot at a pumpkin patch with gormless Leo sat on a pumpkin 😂😂
Just what I was thinking they are up early and Leo looks like he’s ready to go out (with really awful hair mind)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just what I was thinking they are up early and Leo looks like he’s ready to go out (with really awful hair mind)
You do know that we have to split the bingo win three ways as ah hem er I said this and posted a pic for of DFW and RE and cutie MFW pumpkin picking, they had Mason in the wheelbarrow, lovely pictures x @Philimena cunk said they would need one just for Leo 😂 This should be good I couldn’t believe they didn’t this already I really think she will have to get pumpkin picking pics so 🤞 (with really awful hair mind) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FGS get this kid's hair trimmed. Up and out early by the looks of it. Pumpkin patch today I reckon although as always, they're a bit late to the party
313199123_432339792308422_3715020111319104251_n.jpg
313074856_516404717017797_3741073895735575648_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Putting up a post about paternity leave rights and commenting on the cost of childcare and nursery nurses' pay.

Two different things you vacuous twit. You dump NikNak in childcare to swan around acting like cunts for TikTok etc. For Paternity Leave, you actually have to have a job. You both don't! 🤡🤡
313111378_1437796100041230_6593398384941800789_n.jpg

Reactions: 24
Do I smell an 'undeclared #ad' @PrincessJeanie ?? 🤔👍
313302808_423755789954215_1343913631461844420_n.jpg

I think its more than overdue that this child was checked out by a doctor. The vacancy, the posture and he seems to have trouble supporting his head. Can't they not see this? Something's wrong. 😒

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
FGS get this kid's hair trimmed. Up and out early by the looks of it. Pumpkin patch today I reckon although as always, they're a bit late to the party
View attachment 1687376View attachment 1687377
Already A LOT bigger then daddies lil maggot tail 😂

Do I smell an 'undeclared #ad' @PrincessJeanie ?? 🤔👍
View attachment 1687407

I think its more than overdue that this child was checked out by a doctor. The vacancy, the posture and he seems to have trouble supporting his head. Can't they not see this? Something's wrong. 😒
View attachment 1687417

Also I think it’s “dead” disrespectful of fakey to dress up as a zombie Dale winton.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn't this the mate he did the make-up for which actually looks passable? Imagine spending money on all that OTT zombie make-up just for a house party with a handful of people? The party looked so tit anyway. Christ knows how early they must've left to be at home and doing stories by 12'ish?
What a knob.
313122632_195196099648380_6572373786692750667_n.jpg

Already A LOT bigger then daddies lil maggot tail 😂

Also I think it’s “dead” disrespectful of fakey to dress up as a zombie Dale winton.
Aww, I used to love Dale Winton. Very sad he passed away. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Putting up a post about paternity leave rights and commenting on the cost of childcare and nursery nurses' pay.

Two different things you vacuous twit. You dump NikNak in childcare to swan around acting like cunts for TikTok etc. For Paternity Leave, you actually have to have a job. You both don't! 🤡🤡
View attachment 1687393
Is he going to go and March the head…I doubt it very much. He’s full of it until he has to do sumthing,needs to give his head a wobble,
Nanny qvc not right in the head either, luves her life thru the soaps. Sad or what!

Is he going to go and March the head…I doubt it very much. He’s full of it until he has to do sumthing,needs to give his head a wobble,
Nanny qvc not right in the head either, luves her life thru the soaps. Sad or what!
*lives

Reactions: 13
Wasn't this the mate he did the make-up for which actually looks passable? Imagine spending money on all that OTT zombie make-up just for a house party with a handful of people? The party looked so tit anyway. Christ knows how early they must've left to be at home and doing stories by 12'ish?
What a knob.
View attachment 1687433
The whole making a major effort with elaborate makeup etc is something a lot of celebs do. I mean jakes so humble and he doesn’t see himself as a celeb sooo…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

*lives
No, he won't march because it won't benefit him. He can't even get his post right confusing paternity pay with bloody childcare. He is so thick it's actually embarrassing! 🤣

• Haha
What a knob.
View attachment 1687433

Aww, I used to love Dale Winton. Very sad he passed away. 😢
Loved Dale xxx Supermarket Sweep was the best with Dale. They should have left it be, Sorry Rylan it’s not you, its iconic and its because of Dale. Awww he really went to soon❤
Yes that’s his mate who’s make up he apparently done but It looks ok there, I thought it looked shitter whan fake first posted it but it looks ok there? somebody else must have done it aswell because it looks better there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You do know that we have to split the bingo win three ways as ah hem er I said this and posted a pic for of DFW and RE and cutie MFW pumpkin picking, they had Mason in the wheelbarrow, lovely pictures x @Philimena cunk said they would need one just for Leo 😂 This should be good I couldn’t believe they didn’t this already I really think she will have to get pumpkin picking pics so 🤞 (with really awful hair mind) 🤣🤣
I'd piss myself if the film themselves picking one at Tesco's......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.