Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine those two at it in bed.

I just can't, for the life of me........😐😐😐😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Roll on, roll off, roll over, eye duck himself, then wipe the chipolata on the curtain...
Flappy mentally making her shopping list whilst the above happening.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

He will make her do all the work whilst he zooms into the bedroom mirrors on his phone that never leave his hand, hell I bet his phone has even been up her poonami 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I thought I was something like that. The party had thousands of the prayer candles all over the property with family & friend on. They had done it in such a way it was happy & I can’t explain it but you didn’t feel sad, I don’t know these people and felt proud.

It was just such an amazing celebration.
But I don’t recall one bleeping zombie being in attendance 🤔
We have similar in Ireland. It's called All Soul's Day and defo a different day to Halloween.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Such a tit looking party. Hardly anyone there. No razzmatazz. Was it worth shipping the kids off for the night?? I feel embarrassed for them🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

:ROFLMAO: well I don’t think they actually do anything in bed to be honest as we all know fakey is not into women, so nothing to imagine really 🤷‍♀️ (well thats what makes me not throw up) and spud 💯 was a turkey baster job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 Bet she has a Rabbit.... needs one with his chipolata ...that's why she has the hump when he is home for too long 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excuse the pun but that party looks dead. No atmosphere or anything. I wonder how many have made their excuses and left to go to the pub?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flapz... you forgot to dab the excess powder off your nostril... ❄🗞👃

View attachment 1686229
Silly Silly Sophie 🤣 what a find pmsl , how long before its deleted or it wont be DD’d because its “makeup” , okay if you say so 👍 Honestly that looks like the shittest house party ever, I wouldn’t say they could afford an ounce between the lot of them. Grow up assholes and go home to you’re kids instead of acting like kids. I would love to see these pair try going cold turkey 🥶 not a hope would they handle it. Arseholes

• Haha
He had that done at 9am this morning for a house party at 5pm today and as spent the entire day looking like that?🤣🤣 omg tell me your an unemployable unemployed workshy prick without telling me you're an unemployable unemployed workshy prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He had that done at 9am this morning for a house party at 5pm today and as spent the entire day looking like that?🤣🤣 omg tell me your an unemployable unemployed workshy prick without telling me you're an unemployable unemployed workshy prick
Bet he goes to bed in it as well....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I dunno if he did turn in the end. Stopped watching awhile ago but everyone knows Negan for exactly what you said. Not a zombie.
it’s becoming really painful to watch him now😂😂
Won’t stop me having a bubble at his expense though
I'm watching Walking Dead and Negan is still alive and well. He's not a zombie.
I wouldn't even look at Jake and think of Negan... his costume is a massive fail.

• Heart
These posts were posted just over 2hrs ago. So you're telling me that they went to all that trouble and then left the party and got home around 12am'ish? WTF? 🤣

312959223_869190830743612_8681182459533034423_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Obviously all for the gram and attention. Why else would they both pay to have muas do their makeup just to go sit round somebody’s house 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder how long they’ll spin the content from this for 😴 Do find it funny though that flappy who so desperately wants to be a top influencer, has already had twice the views on her Halloween reel that she got on her ‘modelling’ one from earlier in the day. Like him maybe she should take the hint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How embarrassing Fakey honestly he never fails to reach an all time low I’d be embarrassed posting I got professional mua just to sit in a house with 5 people and get content for insta… reeks of sheer desperation 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.