Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but i don't think any zelebs should be at Pride of Britain most of them are only there for the same reason prick was-the publicity and im sure none of the winners give a shit that Gemma Owen and Dean Gaffney were there. Fill the room with the winners family and friends and let them enjoy free posh nosh and drink. As for him i am furious at how he made a mockery of the importance of the occassion with his shit outfit/lak of suit and dicking about pretending to dance on the red carpet of all places! I seriously hope he never gets another invite anywhere he is an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
so Gemma Atkinson and Gorka didn’t do the red carpet … cos there was a queue to get on so they Just went in …. Bloody love Gemma !!!
You know why she did that ??? Cos she knows the night is not about them an how they look and getting on photos …. It’s about heroes .
But Jake ….. no he had to walk it ….. prick

Reactions: 47

bluecups

VIP Member
Just looked through instagram posts recently tagged #jakequickenden and all I found was one selfie from last night taken by a gentleman whose hobby, it appears, is to take selfies on red carpets with famous people (over 16k posts so QJQ aint special). To each his own I guess.

But no other posts under that hashtag. Now if you were the kind of saddo who went to London with a photo of QJQ on a clipboard looking to get it signed then surely you'd be plastering that all over social media?

SO.FUCKING.OBVIOUS this was a set up by the publicist. It's not even as if it's plausible that these people were professional autograph hunters getting stuff signed to sell because who the hell would buy QJQ's autograph?

Honestly, are we the only people who see through this latest charade? How the fuck could people be there waiting with photos on clipboards for him when he only knew himself two hours before that he was going?

I'm going to rewatch the POB live video on youtube from the start and observe these clipboard-brandishing eejits. See if they had other photos on the clipboards on their Pride of Britain field trip. Wonder if they had a cagoule and squashed sandwiches too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

riddleme89

VIP Member
How can he seriously say he suffers with anxiety when he’s just said let’s get out our comfort zone and jump out a plane

what person suffering anxiety even says that he’s absolutely disgusting and should be ashamed at how he uses MH to get attention!!!

im ashamed to even admit this but I was hospitalised last week because I was suffering anxiety attacks to the point I wasn’t able to breath . I thought a weekend without my medication would be ok I was so wrong . I didn’t brush my hair for 8 weeks I’m ashamed to admit that aswell but that’s how bad my MH and anxiety had got I just couldn’t function i Just ate junk food and let myself go . How he can sit in a gym half naked talking about jumping from a plane whilst filming himself and dare fucking say he has anxiety is beyond me . He is utter scum absolutely nothing wrong with him he’s just a self centred attention seeking twat who needs attention from strangers 24/7 instead of just getting of his god damn phone and spending time with his child and his family !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

littlemiss29

I’m a lurker on this thread (I love it btw) but I wanted to say… he’s a total bellend. It absolutely disgusts me that he uses his child for the social media. He must wake up with the phone in his hand, constantly looking for content to post. He’s despicable. He’s an embarrassing pathetic, passive aggressive knob. It’s a sad day when even Sam Thomson doesn’t want to be around you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Moomin12

Can you imagine if they do have a baby girl, and she gets to an age where she brings friends home, and there's Jimmy Saville prancing about in his pants eye fucking himself 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I'm just so confused by Jake because he has no direction. One minute he markets himself as an actor/singer/performer; the next he's Dad of the Year with his podcast that lasted all of five minutes.

Then he's riddled with "anxiety" and is pushing gummies and health anxiety lives with the Speakmans, (the less said about them, the better), then it's grief where he recklessly invites people to contact him for help and advice, then the effects of trolling (Leo is wheeled out for this), though he manages to make a miraculous recovery from his low mood when there's an awards ceremony to go to. Then it's illness which pops up whenever there's work to do because he is a lazy workshy bastard, and in between all this, there's shitty ads for Hello Fresh and toy shops and painfully embarrassing TikTok dances....

Will the real Jake Quickenden please stand up?!

• Heart
  • Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
DE9AE65F-C062-4D3B-A4B9-C257476889EE.jpeg

Sharon sounds like she has an exciting life.

if some random person from the Internet told me seeing my toddler was the highlight of their day I’d be very concerned.

Get a grip Sharon you fucking weirdo.

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s going round like a fucking deranged fan, tagging people and getting selfies. He does realise what the Pride of Britain awards are about. Tomorrow he’ll be saying how humbled he was and how it’s made him reevaluate his life listening to the peoples stories. He really is the scum of the earth. You think he can’t get any lower/more desperate and he always manages to do it 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

bluecups

VIP Member
QJQ's ego and lack of self awareness strikes again. He could have said "I was having a shit day then I got last minute tickets to the Pride Of Britain awards. I read some of the stories about people overcoming tragedy, acts of bravery etc. and I was really humbled. It put a lot of my daft problems into perspective and made me even more grateful for my little family. I'm looking forward to hearing all the nominees' stories tonight, I'll try and chat to a few and film it for you all. Let's get behind the Pride Of Britain awards!"
(or similar)

But no, he's running about like a giddy fangirl getting selfies and looking for the cameras, all whilst looking like a bi-curious 90's chav in a toupee.
How convenient his anxiety fucked off for the evening - he's clearly not medicated as I can spot someone on benzodiazepines at 100 paces.

He's a liar, a loser, a failure, a malingerer, a cunt, a blagger and a bastard.

Who's he channelling? Jimmy Saville?

Capture.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cleopops

Chatty Member
He had that done at 9am this morning for a house party at 5pm today and as spent the entire day looking like that?🤣🤣 omg tell me your an unemployable unemployed workshy prick without telling me you're an unemployable unemployed workshy prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I really can’t with this absolute cringe cunt. If anyone hasn’t seen it I BEG you to watch the episode of Alan Partridge at the Colmans mustard awards- this must have literally been a premonition of fakey attending the pride of Britain awards . He’s even wearing his partridge in Paris sweater.
Jake when you inevitably read this I hope you hang your head in shame using an event aimed at honouring people who are humble and experienced true suffering you are using it as an attention seeking event and acting like you are at a playground. You’ve even ditched your new wife and made her change her plans so you can dick about trying to get noticed after crying how down you are earlier. You are quite literally a shit human being. I hope you listen to some of the stories from the pride of Britain awards and realise what a cheese dick you are and just fuck off and start enjoying what you have away from the limelight you seem to think you are in

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Looks like he's glued the wig too tightly again, look at all the puckered skin on his temples 🤣
Also, he has a stain on his top. Scruffy prick.

Capture.JPG

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he won’t let Spud see him like that in case it scares him but he’ll happily go in a supermarket on half term week where there could be loads of young children there, that he could scare the shit out of 😡 If he does I really hope a parent runs him over with a shopping trolley or better still smacks him round the face. There really is no end for his desperation need for attention. He could have picked up drinks for tonight anytime before today but no he waits until he’s in full halloween makeup so he gets as much attention as possible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

riddleme89

VIP Member
This prick gets more tragic by the day so you mean to tell me that he wasn’t INVITED about bagged a extremely last minute ticket from his publicist who literally had no other clients !! Then he suddenly has three random people stood waiting for him with clipboards and half naked pictures of him which by the way guys NO another people was asking anybody for signatures and they was real celebrities!!!

Then he does a post on Instagram with a video of him just meeting celebrities 😂 caption is pride of Brit yet he shows absolute NO hero’s or people that the fucking event was actually for just a bunch of selfies with celebrities

he’s scum and he’s tragic the end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33