Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth could he have been sent youre instagram profile? He possibly sent a tit load of these messages to people who have viewed his stories ?? Thought you were blocked already by youre pp? very confusing?? Anyway who bleeping cares if Jake Quickenden has DM’d you for “slagging him off” , big bad Jacob piss off 🤣 If you’re preparing to put youre life on instagram and read you’re own tattle threads well be prepared to be slagged and if you dont like it Jake well duck off and put you’re accont on private then, tattle is a website to discuss and give opinions on people with open profiles who call themselves influencers, actors or whatever they think they are. I wouldn’t worry about it @Cocobaby09 honestly he deserved all these tattle threads and there will plenty more! Oh actually I see it’s almost time for a new thread 🤣 great timing Fakey bro 👍🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s gone threw his block list and boy must be hundreds as he’s such a prick🙄Found you somehow figured you use tattle unblocked you to send you a dm? My mind boggles at this dumb arse arsewipe.
Exactly what I think. No way would someone from here send him a DM telling him that. Maybe all of us on the blocked list are going to get one 😂 let’s be honest he’s got plenty of time on his hands to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t have a clue how to find any of you lot on instagram. I bet he is literally just looking at people viewing his stories and sending messages for attention. Have you messaged him back?

Reactions: 16
No, it’s completely different. He’s unblocked me to send me that.
Right! He's unblocked you to send that. I will keep an eye out for mine and immediately block him before he gets the chance to block me first. 🤣🤣

It seems to me that he may well be going through his block list and one can only assume what a very, very long list that is! 🤣🤣

I think, after the 'necking gummies' on his live the other week and the instant blocking of said comments, he is now sending out a generic message (copy and paste) to people on his blocked list to 'weedle' us out. 💯

Just sit back and laugh at how pathetic his life is that he feels the need to do that. How time consuming it all is. How angry and butt hurt he must be and how much Tattle winds him up. We all know he is obsessed and he hates reading the truth. This just completely proves it!

What a very, very sad existence he has. It is utterly pathetic. He really needs to see a psychiatrist!!

I think money wise they are completely fucked and he is cracking! He needs to claim some kind of control in his life. Calling people out 'ain't gonna pay the bills bro'. ✌Peace and Love!! ✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would say always use a burner ig account. Literally the only way anyone can be found is accidentally posting your pic or username. I did it on my last account

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As for this quote 🤯 sometimes I’ve been defensive 😂 No Fakey all the time not sometimes and you will never listen or take criticism because you are a narcisstic egotistical prick 👍🏻

I wouldn’t have a clue how to find any of you lot on instagram. I bet he is literally just looking at people viewing his stories and sending messages for attention. Have you messaged him back?
Thing is people that are blocked can’t view his stories. I think like others the sad bleep is going through people he’s blocked and just sending a generic message to some of them. What a thrilling way to spend a Saturday afternoon 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Jake 👋

Find me if you want - I’ll explain in detail constructively & honestly why you come across as a narcissistic desperate man who became the very thing you mocked for so long.

But somethings off, I am unsure who else he has contacted but to do that is quite sad & pathetic.

I mean if you are blocked, you can’t view stories - so how would he know ? Seems odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another thought? Maybe he’s going through and unblocking people to try and claw back some of the followers he’s losing 😂 I never followed in the first place but I bet there are loads of people on his list that did 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Hi Fakey!!!! Indeed, where is Flappy's helmet? (Although she's married to a massive one!). 👋👋

313034348_411274551047612_5969703962295448630_n.jpg
313282253_836791231074094_2286850582923270049_n.jpg

So basically because we said their bicycles would be put away and forgotten about, they then make a point of getting them out again and he makes a point about Flappy not having a helmet on ffs. 🤣🤣
313356562_448753440699542_7082895768353891922_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Just got this 😳 we've got a snitch
Do you think you uploaded a post with your profile pic on by accident and he's found you from that? Not like he's got anything else to do than trawl through Tattle at the moment.

I have to say his response is very reserved for him. Thought he'd be doxxing you now. He must be on his last warning with Instagram- plus he wants to try to attract some form of employment, so he's trying to "behave".

Weird he said that he should block you when you're already blocked? He just can't leave things alone can he?!

Looks like fakeys been on the Ashley James thread and using her tactics of messaging people on IG referencing tattle.

All very unhinged. As some one said above, coco is using this platform to gossip about him. None of us are on his actual IG page sending messages or leaving comments under his posts.

It's all downhill from here when your messaging accounts you've actually blocked to say the crap he did in his message 🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi Fakey!!!! Indeed, where is Flappy's helmet? (Although she's married to a massive one!). 👋👋

View attachment 1687932
View attachment 1687933View attachment 1687934

So basically because we said their bicycles would be put away and forgotten about, they then make a point of getting them out again and he makes a point about Flappy not having a helmet on ffs. 🤣🤣
View attachment 1687987
Don’t care she’s not wearing a helmet. I care the fact Fred yet again isn’t there when she said he was spending the majority of half term with them doing loads of fun stuff 🤥 Also for someone who thinks she’s a model, why does she always look so unnatural when she poses 🤢

• Sick
I think we can confirm its a shared driveway and he was posting pictures of his neighbour car with reg plate clearly visible. How rude, inconsiderate and total invasion of privacy for his neighbour. Id say the neighbours must bleeping hate them. Imagine if that was a semi detached 😱 the noise they make , Id hate to live next to them. semi or detached. They are such rude and inconsiderate pricks.
4BEE734D-A75E-4AD6-8090-FF7266BBF725.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Looks like fakeys been on the Ashley James thread and using her tactics of messaging people on IG referencing tattle.

All very unhinged. As some one said above, coco is using this platform to gossip about him. None of us are on his actual IG page sending messages or leaving comments under his posts.

It's all downhill from here when your messaging accounts you've actually blocked to say the crap he did in his message 🤣🤣
That's the first thing I thought of too! On the AJ thread a poster had accidently posted something with their Insta profile on. AJ then trawled every thread to find personal info about said poster and sent her offensive messages saying she would see her "very very soon" and mocked mental health issues the poster had spoken about on here. The police are now involved.

As a precaution I block anyone on Insta whose thread I follow here and unblock them to watch their stories and posts then block them again immediately.

He thinks he's being a smartarse and that he's put the shits up us but in reality we're just looking at him with even more disdain and pity than ever before. So what if we slag him off on tattle?

duck off ya big nosed insecure, pathetic wig-wearing rat. We're not stopping any time soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Don’t care she’s not wearing a helmet. I care the fact Fred yet again isn’t there when she said he was spending the majority of half term with them doing loads of fun stuff 🤥 For someone who thinks she’s a model, why does she always look so unnatural when she poses 🤢
Both of them are rotten on the inside and it shows.

Beauty comes from within and these two are as appealing as eating a tit sandwich! They are bleeping rotten. 🤢

I think we can confirm its a shared driveway View attachment 1688001
So that must've been the neighbours' car. Very good of them to post it on insta!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s such a loser and must be on here more than us.I’d definitely message the prick back saying who are you bro!!Do you want to be my mate!!! And end with now duck off pencil ✏ dick bye

• Haha
What I don’t get is if a ‘fan’ messaged me to tell me x was slating me off on tattle I’d think my ‘tan’ is a bleeping weirdo and clearly on tattle themselves so would block them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.