Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, oh dear Fakey? Have you done a DNA test as to be quite frank, the Jury is still out on this one!!!

BIG TIME!

Polish_20221029_163455751.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jobless and skint
Next reel going to be a live dna test is it fakey 😂😂
no words for this bleep anymore he’s boring and pathetic his life’s hilarious and his attempts to get famous is pathetic . Using his gormless kid to try up his engagement that’s not working so they are replacing him with a baby girl 😂 cancelled his honeymoon because it was never actually book and they are waiting for the Black Friday sales to bag a last minute deal 😂😂 his house is a shithole and he can’t afford any decent draws . He’s JOBLESS and nobody’s giving him work 😂

tragic mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also looks like their 2 cars are in front of their house and to the right so I reckon that was their neighbours car he was showing on his stories yesterday morning 🙄
I've been a right sad bastard and found out the street he lives on . I need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Come back to Dublin Fakey youre adoring Irish fans are missing you since you came for youre Stag do where you met Isabel Madow ❤ you could meet up with her again for old times sake? We could meet in Ćafe en Seine? oh tit you can’t get in there I forgot you were refused? How about somewhere other than Temple bar? I know some “lovely pubs” just across the ha’penny bridge on the North side, which I noticed you didn’t visit??? I wonder why 🤔 anyway….DM me to arrange ✌😌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can understand him being pissed off in his private thoughts about Tattle but to actually contact Tattlers is ridiculous. Nobody messages him, nobody forces him to look here. I could understand him expressing how pissed off he is if we were shouting "Big nosed bleep" over his garden fence or shouting "IT'S A WIG!" at him in Tescos. But we're not. He needs to mind his own bleeping business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can understand him being pissed off in his private thoughts about Tattle but to actually contact Tattlers is ridiculous. Nobody messages him, nobody forces him to look here. I could understand him expressing how pissed off he is if we were shouting "Big nosed bleep" over his garden fence or shouting "IT'S A WIG!" at him in Tescos. But we're not. He needs to mind his own bleeping business.
He’s so passive aggressive . utter bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.