Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole making a major effort with elaborate makeup etc is something a lot of celebs do. I mean jakes so humble and he doesn’t see himself as a celeb sooo…
Those are the ones that get invited to parties like Jonathon Ross’s annual event though. Not a crappy house party in Colchester with 8 guests and a couple of balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can these tossers not get this child’s hair cut what a mess and for who’s benefit is it to allow him to look such a woman.
60046475-8AF0-4BCA-95A4-F81E1B4F7100.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
That's the last thing his mate needs! That prick interrupting and filming him when he's busy. I bet he was glad when they left!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can these tossers not get this child’s hair cut what a mess and for who’s benefit is it to allow him to look such a woman.View attachment 1687642
Why cant they change his dirty top? Shes going for that long hair look on little boys but its at that awkward stage. My niece did this with her little fella, it was cute but she had to get it cut because when he started “Big School” they kids said he looked like a girl. You see some “influencers” and z listers do this with their little boys hair, Its gone out of style if you ask me and it wouldn’t be me but 🤷‍♀️ Erin McGregor has her little boys hair long but it’s always well kept.
75A6157F-9CE9-4FC8-B598-1B3ECAB4F0B2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was watching a reel of Noa, Kate Lawler's little girl. She's the same age as Leo and she's talking and pointing things out without prompts. Not just banging something on a high chair

Reactions: 22
Why can these tossers not get this child’s hair cut what a mess and for who’s benefit is it to allow him to look such a woman.View attachment 1687642
I swear he’s the most discontented looking kid I’ve ever clapped eyes on. Permascowl 😠

I was watching a reel of Noa, Kate Lawler's little girl. She's the same age as Leo and she's talking and pointing things out without prompts. Not just banging something on a high chair
She’s such a lovely, bright little girl.

Reactions: 20
It honestly makes me cringe seeing people encourage kids to kiss cats when their well known to lick their privates. It gives me the heave. 🤢

• Sick
Zelda not doing soap scoop but talks non stop about soaps what a sad life she must have to just ramble on constantly.No chippy tea as Matt away does this woman not drive lol go get your own tea🙄Prick putting stupid quotes up yawn bothered not move on am sure the dead coming up soon it’s been a while 👀

Just got this 😳 we've got a snitch
Someone of here message him I’m confused but I’m a dopey mare at the best of times

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they sent him your Instagram profile and he messaged you ?Weird wtf would do that off here

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s unhinged. What the duck is wrong with him. How would he know it’s you? We’re all very good at not giving ourselves away on here

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just got this 😳 we've got a snitch
So, how did they get wind of your account? A profile pic attached to your post? You don't follow each other on IG? All a bit weird if you ask me. I know there are a lot of anti tattle flying monkeys who are constantly on these threads to spot and call out people (and you can imagine how bleeping sad their lives are if they do that all day), but this is pathetic.

I only hope this wasn't your personal account. They can't do absolutely anything about it whatsoever. This is a gossip site. Everything stays on here. If you were to contact him directly that would be a different kettle of fish. It just shows how bleeping sad these people are worrying about 'blocking somebody' saying 'nasty things'. Fakey needs to get a bleeping life the pussy. Boo bleeping hoo!! Block him and any other person who messages you. Clowns. 🤡🤡 Just view either on here or private browser! The whole world doesn't revolve around Instasham. It's only cunts like them who think it does because they have the IQ of a bleeping gnat. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Zelda not doing soap scoop but talks non stop about soaps what a sad life she must have to just ramble on constantly.No chippy tea as Matt away does this woman not drive lol go get your own tea🙄Prick putting stupid quotes up yawn bothered not move on am sure the dead coming up soon it’s been a while 👀

Someone of here message him I’m confused but I’m a dopey mare at the best of times
HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL CRITICISM!!!!!!!

What a bleeping moron!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
He’s gone threw his block list and boy must be hundreds as he’s such a prick🙄Found you somehow figured you use tattle unblocked you to send you a dm? My mind boggles at this dumb arse arsewipe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.