Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been tired and busy working (not something he'd know about 🙄) so out of the loop a bit.... did he actually PAY to get that stupid make up done and secondly pay to get it done to go to a house party? 🤔 😂 Just when you think he can't get anymore stupid..... 🙄 He's clearly hoping to get onto the Daily Mail sidebar of shame! 😂 I don't understand the whole adults going OTT over Halloween, it's all so Americanised so leave it to the kids, ffs.... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've been tired and busy working (not something he'd know about 🙄) so out of the loop a bit.... did he actually PAY to get that stupid make up done and secondly pay to get it done to go to a house party? 🤔 😂 Just when you think he can't get anymore stupid..... 🙄 He's clearly hoping to get onto the Daily Mail sidebar of shame! 😂 I don't understand the whole adults going OTT over Halloween, it's all so Americanised so leave it to the kids, ffs.... 🤦🏻‍♀️
He certainly did and he used a celebrity MUA so hate to think what he paid for it 🤯 maybe that’s why he got it done early morning so he got his moneys worth 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Jake’s dressed like a zombie with no place to go, come 5pm Flapz is straight on the snow

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He certainly did and he used a celebrity MUA so hate to think what he paid for it 🤯 maybe that’s why he got it done early morning so he got his moneys worth 🤭
Ffs, he's not right is he? 😂 I wonder how much she charged for the both of them? Probably had a discount but not much as it didn't get him any real exposure, plus it didn't look great, tbh! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs, he's not right is he? 😂 I wonder how much she charged for the both of them? Probably had a discount but not much as it didn't get him any real exposure, plus it didn't look great, tbh! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
It’s actually worse than you think. Only he went to the celeb mua. Flappy had to get hers done by somebody local to her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
These posts were posted just over 2hrs ago. So you're telling me that they went to all that trouble and then left the party and got home around 12am'ish? WTF? 🤣

View attachment 1686661
View attachment 1686662
Why has he got his gob shut with a stupid grin and not showing his donkey teeth like he always does and why show us someone “asleep” in their bed? and did he change his stupid earring aswell? something looks a bit off about this 🤔 maybe they took the party back to their shithole and raided the drinks trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The country's in a dire state, people are struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids and these two waste god knows how much money on having their make up done professionally for a Halloween party attended by a dozen people. That just about sums up their entries lives really.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The country's in a dire state, people are struggling to pay their bills and feed their kids and these two waste god knows how much money on having their make up done professionally for a Halloween party attended by a dozen people. That just about sums up their entries lives really.
Thing is if people are lucky enough to afford nice things and luxuries best of luck to them but these two obviously haven’t got a pot to piss in but continually brag and show off and it’s all for the gram. Can you imagine how unbearable they’d be if they actually had money 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So he’s moaning about childcare costs.No one dumps their children 3 days a week in nursery when neither parents have a full time job.Get real you wanker it’s called lazy arse mum and dad who want free time to film tik toks and be without that child .Sharing his stupid Halloween look again this morning get over yourself was a complete waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
🐔 Fingers crossed I was right in saying his teeth will be stained that's why he wasn't smiling. Lol 😆 🤣 😂...bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nearly pissed myself when I seen a post saying Instagram is down first thing I though was duck me jake will be rattling in a corner 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the leather pants he moaned about making him sweat and the boots he moaned about giving him blisters, he yet again wore for another night out 🤢 His clothes are like his gram content. Once he finds something he likes, he uses/wears it again and again and again. How long before he posts a Flappy and Fakey Halloween reel?

• Sick
  • Haha
So he’s moaning about childcare costs.No one dumps their children 3 days a week in nursery when neither parents have a full time job.Get real you wanker it’s called lazy arse mum and dad who want free time to film tik toks and be without that child .Sharing his stupid Halloween look again this morning get over yourself was a complete waste of money.
The post he shared has nothing to do with childcare costs either so I don't understand why he's banging on about it, it's about paternity pay 🤣🤣🤣 as per usual he's just jumping on any sort of band wagon whether he even understands it or not in the hopes of getting noticed 🙄

• Haha
I imagine both paid tit loads for their make up (but especially him) Well he’s got 10k likes on his reel out of a million followers! That house party looked tragic, Jake and Sophie just think they are Posh and Becks compared to their mates lol.

What a waste of time. If it was me I’d be throwing a Halloween party for the kids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔Bollocks his teeth are white again never mind did have a laugh though 😆 😂 🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I imagine both paid tit loads for their make up (but especially him) Well he’s got 10k likes on his reel out of a million followers! That house party looked tragic, Jake and Sophie just think they are Posh and Becks compared to their mates lol.

What a waste of time. If it was me I’d be throwing a Halloween party for the kids!
They never do anything for the kids even the Halloween treats she made was an ad 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Nah, still didn't make the sidebar of shame....
What a waste of money, there's the weekend ❄❄❄ money down the shitter.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did he have a post of his awful outfit and going to the pride of Britain awards? Sophie’s mum on babysitting duties funny how we have never seen wedding pictures of her family or anyone except those two vain twats.He’s in Leicester for one night love how going and looking like a fool at 3 award ceremony’s has not worked 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.