Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

All dressed up for the spooky season
How long til he mentions his dead dad for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet she parks her lambrini in a champers flute between them
well his carrot 🥕 flute wouldn’t fit between them so none of that act would he be getting off her in the bedroom department. His carrot is too skinny for that gap for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔duck having them contact lenses in all that time, it's bad enough when I have a stray eyelash...bleep...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bring on the content! The utter desperation from little man Willy syndrome is pure gold! just small amounts of money funding his fake lifestyle is totally drying up! He is one desperate man living on his savings and still begging for work and no one is biting. leaving it there because I’ve 7 people coming for dinner tomorrow to celebrate my enormous birthday! I’m still cooking and loving it!!! Happy weekend Fakeys xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no, he's got the orthopedic clod hoppers on and the trousers with the silver chain!!! 🤣
313203055_625896882630003_3550180338546761919_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Bring on the content! The utter desperation from little man Willy syndrome is pure gold! just small amounts of money funding his fake lifestyle is totally drying up! He is one desperate man living on his savings and still begging for work and no one is biting. leaving it there because I’ve 7 people coming for dinner tomorrow to celebrate my enormous birthday! I’m still cooking and loving it!!! Happy weekend Fakeys xx
happy birthday for tomorrow love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m a lurker on this thread (I love it btw) but I wanted to say… he’s a total bellend. It absolutely disgusts me that he uses his child for the social media. He must wake up with the phone in his hand, constantly looking for content to post. He’s despicable. He’s an embarrassing pathetic, passive aggressive knob. It’s a sad day when even Sam Thomson doesn’t want to be around you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry, I'm still way back on page 29 (you guys are moving at warp speed 🤣🤣)

Just skipped to say... oh the marching powder is going to be on every surface, DJ deck and back of a phone all night.

Good job QJQ nose has "fake blood" on it already because the amount they'll toot toot with Mr Beady eyed photographer and his wide eyed pupils he'll be snotting blood for sure 🤮🤮

Notice how LF hasn't put any face paint over her actual nostrils, just incase it smudges hey "mate/bro"

Do they ever have their kids???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her tits look like that as lost to much weight and body fat🤢Whoever did her implants must have done Zelda’s teeth as both look tit.I had my done 16 years ago and way older than her mine still look great 😂 Rest of me gone to tit but boobs still ok 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
In keeping with the party theme here's a thread suggestion -

#42 "Día de muertos, recordando la carrera de QJQ. Descanse en paz, se fue pero no se olvidó"

(Day of the dead, remembering QJQ's career. Rest In Peace, gone but not forgotten)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she definitely looks like a skeleton dug up 🤣🤣

Make up looks better than on her wedding day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
......Meanwhile, over on Nanny Qvc-Land.....

"........ so I said to her; I said - " Don't come the old giddy-goat with me- who the hell do you think you're talking to?...."
With that , silence..........
So I said to her, I said " I didn't come round the block three times this Morning duckie" I said
So she said " Don't talk to me like that" and put the receiver down on me.
That's the last time we shall be using that chippy.
Now; I've a birthday notice here for Tarquin, or is it Taroun ? He's 5 , well he was 3 weeks ago......."
Screenshot_20221027-160006_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.