Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing she’s gonna hide her sweets and whatnot in that mahoosive boulder gap 😂

View attachment 1685836
She looks better than him. He will hate that.

Went on his TikTok before and some of his videos have got over a million views so his head must be massive 😱 Is this normal for TikTok?! (I'm not active on there as it gets on my tits, just viewed his account).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you wear a dress/top like that and show those bleeping awful tits off 🤢 I reckon she’s hoping if she shows them off enough, a surgeon will get in touch and offer her a free boob job 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Day of the Dead is Mexican (i think) I know I went to a party in the LA, but it at the very start of November. It was hosted by a Mexican couple (so it felt authentic).

I wasn’t excited to go because I don’t like Halloween, but it was pretty amazing. They had a mariachi band (think that’s how you spell it) and they played all kinds, they has this light show & fireworks & it was a real celebration party (to be honest on of the best I have been too). It’s nothing to do with Halloween though, I’m positive of that. It’s something to do with celebrating the dead (if I have this incorrect - my apologises) but a bleeping ZOMBIE would not be at the Day of the Dead party.

Edit : Día de Muertos - Day of the Dead.

Why would you wear a dress/top like that and show those bleeping awful tits off 🤢 I reckon she’s hoping if she shows them off enough, a surgeon will get in touch and offer her a free boob job 🤷🏻‍♀️
Some old gap there ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He would have to be the only bleep who doesn’t follow the theme of the party, wouldn’t he.

Prick.

Reactions: 24
Day of the Dead is Mexican (i think) I know I went to a party in the LA, but it at the very start of November. It was hosted by a Mexican couple (so it felt authentic).

I wasn’t excited to go because I don’t like Halloween, but it was pretty amazing. They had a mariachi band (think that’s how you spell it) and they played all kinds, they has this light show & fireworks & it was a real celebration party (to be honest on of the best I have been too). It’s nothing to do with Halloween though, I’m positive of that. It’s something to do with celebrating the dead (if I have this incorrect - my apologises) but a bleeping ZOMBIE would not be at the Day of the Dead party.

Edit : Día de Muertos - Day of the Dead.
Yeah it’s about welcoming the souls of your relatives back I think anyway so I’d imagine it’s quite a respectful if that’s the correct word holiday.

Reactions: 17
Day of the dead has nothing remotely to do with Neegan (that’s who he said he’s gone as)
Day of the dead isn’t about zombies and monsters it’s about celebrating life and loved ones who have passed on. Thick bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah it’s about welcoming the souls of your relatives back I think anyway so I’d imagine it’s quite a respectful if that’s the correct word holiday.
Yes I thought I was something like that. The party had thousands of the prayer candles all over the property with family & friend on. They had done it in such a way it was happy & I can’t explain it but you didn’t feel sad, I don’t know these people and felt proud.

It was just such an amazing celebration.
But I don’t recall one bleeping zombie being in attendance 🤔

• Heart
Yes I thought I was something like that. The party has thousands of the prayer candles all over the property with family & friend on. They had done it in such a way it was happy & I can’t explain it but you didn’t feel sad, I don’t know these people and felt proud.

Yes! And everyone else is appropriately dressed aside from Flaps with her headlights on show.
You just know this dense twit heard day of the dead and went all bleeping Night of the living dead

• Haha
Yes! And everyone else is appropriately dressed aside from Flaps with her headlights on show.
You just know this dense twit heard day of the dead and went all bleeping Night of the living dead
You know he watched season 1 ready for tonight, practiced for 15 mins in the car, turned up at the party, then attempts to showcase his acting skills to one of the 3 Amigos, who stares blankly at him thinking WTF is going on with this bleep 😂

• Haha
Yes I thought I was something like that. The party has thousands of the prayer candles all over the property with family & friend on. They had done it in such a way it was happy & I can’t explain it but you didn’t feel sad, I don’t know these people and felt proud.

I remember watching something about that on television. It's very respectful and they honour their dead. In Pomuch they cleanse their dead relatives bones. It was an interesting watch.

Reactions: 13
Who is he suppose to be, did he say Negan from the walking dead?

I know it’s about zombies but did Negan ever turn? Sorry I never watched it so he may do but my brother in law dressed up as Negan one year for halloween and he had a leather jacket, red scarf and the famous bat with nails in it.

He just looks like a zombie dressed in his own stupid clothes and it’s suppose to be a day of the dead party 🤔 he’s a bleeping twit he never follows the dress code always had to be different but just comes across as a right knob head.

• Haha
That Amigo after 24 mins of “Jakey Boy” performing in the kitchen to an audience of 3 (Including his own shadow) …
6B89CA9C-AA96-4A9B-AFBF-4D51F434032D.gif

• Haha
Who is he suppose to be, did he say Negan from the walking dead?

I know it’s about zombies but did Negan ever turn? Sorry I never watched it so he may do but my brother in law dressed up as Negan one year for halloween and he had a leather jacket, red scarf and the famous bat with nails in it.

He just looks like a zombie dressed in his own stupid clothes and it’s suppose to be a day of the dead party 🤔 he’s a bleeping twit he never follows the dress code always had to be different but just comes across as a right knob head.
Yeah, I dunno if he did turn in the end. Stopped watching awhile ago but everyone knows Negan for exactly what you said. Not a zombie.
it’s becoming really painful to watch him now😂😂
Won’t stop me having a bubble at his expense though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a Día de Muertos sleeve, it’s the one night that our loved ones can visit from the dead. They lay their favourite food and their photos out.
I have to say Flappy looks wicked but the tits are awful.

• Heart
Talk about sticking out like a sore thumb. What an absolute idiot!

312944593_128134260027798_5616566327252059412_n.jpg
313216893_551531186974349_3058054376496574470_n.jpg
307638016_1298301260905663_9168123561632208506_n.jpg
312848264_136170255875709_2512377113733658118_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All that money spent on a professional make up artist for a house party🤣 what a absolute waste of time and money, no-one will care honestly he’s such a bloody show off!
Bet they all bleeping laugh about him behind his back the absolute bellend that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.