Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something weird with his pecs. There's a clip of him scratching his chest and his tits wobble more than mine do. His pecs should be rock hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They couldn’t afford this much ❄ thay are bleeping broke. See that drinks trolley they always have on view, maybe they drink but wont show it? The bleeping thing is full of glass bottles of alcohol, funny how warwick or Prick hasnt knocked it over by now, could be all for show and the bottles are superglued on because they definitely would have gone for a fall by now, whos knows, they are bleeping weirdos the both of them.
I said months ago I think jakes a drinker . Many times she has vodka bottles on the kitchen side half full .

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s actually shocking how brown Leo is that bleeping boy has not been protected from the sun . Pair are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves my son is mixed race and is not as dark as Leo on those pictures . Shocking parents both need to take a parent course and he moans about how his brother and dad died with cancer yet bakes his bleeping baby in the sun

bleep he is
They both do seem very ignorant, don't they 😐😐

• Haha
Just watched his ice bath story where he’s checking his wig is still in place and cringed. If any potential employers are looking to hire him they’d think again especially after his manic POB performance. Anxiety my arse! He’s an attention seeker and will do anything to get it. Also if they turned the TV off when their child is having a meal perhaps he’d eat instead of being distracted.
I was thinking his hairline looked really weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something weird with his pecs. There's a clip of him scratching his chest and his tits wobble more than mine do. His pecs should be rock hard.
Fake implants like that gypsy bloke Jimmy whatshisname

Jake's deffo not on celeb goggleshite... Gordon Ramsay and his daughter on sidebar of shame announced, and Luke Evans and Charlotte church...
Never mind, perhaps next time......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet he's praying he gets recognise when he's at Lion King by some herbert in the audience.
What’s the betting he pans the camera around (selfie of course!) and gets crowds of peoples faces included In his stories whether they like it or not…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fake implants like that gypsy bloke Jimmy whatshisname

Jake's deffo not on celeb goggleshite... Gordon Ramsay and his daughter on sidebar of shame announced, and Luke Evans and Charlotte church...
Never mind, perhaps next time......
But let’s not forget he’s on antiqueroadshow 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
You know when he’s getting even more desperate on social media. When he starts sharing on his account, posts he has done on Spuds account 😡 They only want another baby so they can make it up an account and start using it to help their engagement and get freebies. I despise people that make Instagram accounts for their babies. It shouldn’t be allowed. How anyone that makes up an account for a child thinks it’s ok when any weirdo can see it disgusts me. It’s total exploitation. Even bleeping worse when they make it public so literally anyone can view it 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here we go! 🙄 So, the last 2 events he's muscled in on hasn't given him the attention he craves, so he's using his youngest as a means of pulled a sympathy card and trying to get attention..... as predictable as ever! 😡 I wasn't here then so I don't know what was said about Leo, and if it was nasty then that's uncalled for, but just face it, Jake - some babies are ugly or funny looking and stay like that because of the genes they're given from their parents, so if you plaster them on the Internet, then you will have both good and bad comments, so it's your fault for putting an innocent baby and child online! 😡
Leo should of never of been set up on insta. There is no justification for it! Leo did look like Benjamin button when he was born and boy did fakey milk the situation (and still is )

No one ever said anything other then a few silly comments about him needing Botox… funny thing is that these supposed nasty messages about
Wishing death etc on Leo never ONCE made it online like all the other stuff fakey has posted.
We all know fakey uses everything for attention so why not show any of those alleged messages ? I’ll tell you why ,it’s because they don’t exist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s so desperate for anyone to notice him it’s beyond creepy.Was forever commenting on love island until Sam got on as a guest and he then shut up.He sucks up to anyone and going to Nta film premier and pride of Britain he just showed everyone what a creepy badly dressed weirdo he is.Couple of thousand from panto crappy show with his mum and Chris hardly going to pay for his pretend lifestyle.I’m a celebrity out soon he’s going to sit weeping that no one wants his sorry arse on tv.

You know when he’s getting even more desperate on social media. When he starts sharing on his account, posts he has done on Spuds account 😡 They only want another baby so they can make it up an account and start using it to help their engagement and get freebies. I despise people that make Instagram accounts for their babies. It shouldn’t be allowed. How anyone that makes up an account for a child thinks it’s ok when any weirdo can see it disgusts me. It’s total exploitation. Even bleeping worse when they make it public so literally anyone can view it 🤬🤬🤬
the thing is no one will follow spud that don’t follow fakey. So it’ll make no difference to his engagement 😂 my son is 7, there’s no way I’m allowing him on social media until he’s 15. It’s not a safe place and I get scared of the weirdos on it so why would I subject my son to that too? It really disgusts me people making accounts for innocent babies

• Heart
He’s so desperate for anyone to notice him it’s beyond creepy.Was forever commenting on love island until Sam got on as a guest and he then shut up.He sucks up to anyone and going to Nta film premier and pride of Britain he just showed everyone what a creepy badly dressed weirdo he is.Couple of thousand from panto crappy show with his mum and Chris hardly going to pay for his pretend lifestyle.I’m a celebrity out soon he’s going to sit weeping that no one wants his sorry arse on tv.
When I’m a celeb starts I wonder if he’ll start doing his stories on it again 😴 and tagging itv and I’m a celeb insta accounts all the time trying to get noticed 🙄 thing is he’s done the show, all stars has already been filmed and they’re not doing an after show anymore so there’s probably no point him doing anything because there’s no chance of there being anything in it for him

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.