Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know when he’s getting even more desperate on social media. When he starts sharing on his account, posts he has done on Spuds account 😡 They only want another baby so they can make it up an account and start using it to help their engagement and get freebies. I despise people that make Instagram accounts for their babies. It shouldn’t be allowed. How anyone that makes up an account for a child thinks it’s ok when any weirdo can see it disgusts me. It’s total exploitation. Even bleeping worse when they make it public so literally anyone can view it 🤬🤬🤬
Same I’ve always had a major issue with it and not
just because it’s head.
I find it infuriating that he was going on Lorraine and bitching to the scum about it. Not once did he take a second and think “hang on this doesn’t need to happen and its actually happening due to my failure as a parent and my constant need to always put
Myself first even where my own son is concerned”!

You know I probably couldn’t pick out the kids of Madonna ,kardashian the beckhams or any other well
Known REAL celebrity!! I could however spot slimer from a mile off! Which says an awful lot about
Jake and his TRUE intentions !!

Peace and love to all thou ✌🏼And remember if you don’t like
Something then just don’t look at it LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it though, he’s been on all the popular shows: X Factor, I’m a Celeb, Dancing On Ice, SAS etc and goes on about trying to get his lucky break. But he’s had a good shot at it all, surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That bleeping pout again 🤢🤢.
Also it gives me really weird creepy vibes when he's around Fred in just his pants, it's odd.
I think the only thing she can do to redeem herself is leave him and out him for the cretin he really is. Maybe even get a documentary out of it. Surviving jake ickenden.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus bleeping Christ!!
Yeh so when I feel like I’m having a heart attack due to a panic attack I should just erm “plan ahead”
And “split up big tasks” you complete dumb nasty talentless lying wanker!!
NO ONE struggling would be able to easily do any of this and if he was genuine (for once in his life ) then he’d know this unfortunately from experience and having to live with the bastard thing.
Sorry guys he’s just really getting to me with all this MH he seems be pushing it more then ever and I ain’t bleeping having it. Even if it means my 4th blocked account lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Today is just for content quite clearly. He even can't help himself with his phone in the theatre. He's really desperate if he's bringing up the troll narrative re Leo again. Absolutely scraping the barrel now.

As for posting tips about burnout and stress, is he having a laugh? head. 🤡
(Uploads still might not work today as there is a temporary glitch but the mods are sorting this problem out so I will post anyway for our records).
312830975_8119165074821221_2616867180485049717_n.jpg

312978814_432817838806347_3297469902214895346_n.jpg

312685566_520392239559450_8380064402982455747_n.jpg
312624205_423791933268680_1099180117053732344_n.jpg

312668646_519162206395334_6335708339157241520_n.jpg
312798360_653157203149323_6211420992896896292_n.jpg
312528010_857329785448259_1382939774179002619_n.jpg
313097225_212283294483134_4308931320062163643_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is he for bleeping real? Yeah no worries fakey I’ll ‘plan ahead’ and tell my brain not to have a panic attack on a certain day. Completely forgot I’m able to control it like that. Thanks bro.

this bleep couldn’t piss me off more if he tried with his bullshit mh

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
As for the trolling of Leo, I didn't believe it then. I don't now. The fact he is going on about it now again only proves he wants to publicise the narrative and get some kind of work from it. He didn't provide any proof of messages then. He's a liar, as we all know, and he loves to pull the 'pity me' card when things aren't going his way. He is a really pathetic, vacuous cretin desperate to remain significant but failing very badly. He needs to face up to the fact that NOBODY gives a tit.

This article has a few videos on it too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As for the trolling of Leo, I didn't believe it then. I don't now. The fact he is going on about it now again only proves he wants to publicise the narrative and get some kind of work from it. He didn't provide any proof of messages then. He's a liar, as we all know, and he loves to pull the 'pity me' card when things aren't going his way. He is a really pathetic, vacuous cretin desperate to remain significant but failing very badly. He needs to face up to the fact that NOBODY gives a tit.
100% bang on with this crazy. He only ever showed a pic of someone who had apparently created a twitter in Leo’s name (pissed That they beat him to it no doubt) but other then that he provided duck all!! Now we know he loves posting receipts and
Doxing people so why on this occasion where he was allegedly receiving the most vile messages of all did he not post one shot ? Not one !

I don’t want it to roll around in my head to much on what it means for a grown man in his 30s to create a social media account purposely for attacking his own newborn in order to Try and get attention and publicity for himself!
it’s just insane to me.

Reactions: 26
Is he for bleeping real? Yeah no worries fakey I’ll ‘plan ahead’ and tell my brain not to have a panic attack on a certain day. Completely forgot I’m able to control it like that. Thanks bro.

Such a load of tit, especially coming from him! 😡 I hate all that stuff because if you're genuinely suffering from MH issues, you sometimes aren't in the right frame of mind to break down/write down tasks or jot down affirmations and positive things, I think some of that is airy fairy bleeping nonsense - if I can get up and shower, I've achieved something and will do what I can when I can, but sometimes I can't and that's ok. We're not robots and don't have the capacity to plan ahead when we feel like curling up in a ball! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23

This article has a few videos on it too.
Thing is no one is trolling him now (if they ever really did to start with 🤷🏻‍♀️) so why would anyone be interested in talking to him or giving him any sort of work because of something that allegedly happened nearly two years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ So bleeping desperate. Was he expecting his phone to ring off the hook after his ‘performance’ at the POBs or something? head 😡

Reactions: 19
Here we go! Cue the bombardment of incoming IACGMOOH running commentaries. What a sadsack tagging both the programme and ITV! 😴
312772709_165135619529301_7695180398449397165_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go! Cue the bombardment of incoming IACGMOOH running commentaries. What a sadsack tagging both the programme and ITV! 😴
View attachment 1680082
Don’t want to be like Fakey and come across all braggy 😂 but I called this not even two hours ago so either I know him far better than I actually want to 🤢 or he’s been reading here whilst at the Lion King 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And we're meant to believe he actually cooked that Hello Fresh meal himself😂 Err yeah right. He couldn't have looked less enthused & on it if he tried. No doubt Flapz did most of it off camera.
Yeah that's why the actual preparing and cooking bit he didn't film! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said months ago I think jakes a drinker . Many times she has vodka bottles on the kitchen side half full .
you said this only 2 threads ago 👍 its a cheaper alternative to ❄, they probably get the expensive stuff on special at easter or whenever its on special and keep the bottles and just refill say the cirioc or greygoose bottles with cheap tit aldi vodka. cheap bastards… I wonder when the alcoholic story line will be used (if it wasn’t already) and Flappy does most of the driving?????

I cant do last minute whatsoever its an automatic no and planning ahead makes me think about it more and I get more anxious and worry up until the event??? Its horrendous living with anxiety but he wouldn’t know this. Prick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Leo should of never of been set up on insta. There is no justification for it! Leo did look like Benjamin button when he was born and boy did fakey milk the situation (and still is )

No one ever said anything other then a few silly comments about him needing Botox… funny thing is that these supposed nasty messages about
Wishing death etc on Leo never ONCE made it online like all the other stuff fakey has posted.
We all know fakey uses everything for attention so why not show any of those alleged messages ? I’ll tell you why ,it’s because they don’t exist!!
If he thinks spudtater is ugly, he should see Danielle Lloyds two youngest.....😲😲😲😲😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1680082
Oh God. You don't think he's been lined up as a substitute on I'm a Celeb, do you? Or he's angling to be one hence the promotion? They do have a list of people on stand by!

Maybe that's why they "cancelled" the honeymoon? I really hope not; he will be insufferable!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.