Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 I’m amazed he hasn’t switched the likes off yet. Saying that still pretty sad how even 4800 accounts have liked it 🙄
Thing is all the hashtags get him likes from people who don’t follow him and without offending anybody they are usually Asian from other countries . I did hashtags on mine and random people would like my posts but I never did #like 😂😂😂

he’s a sad duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone know the average price of tv these days? Asking as I'll be watching the POB when it airs on Thursday and if fakey appears I fear my screen might break 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thing is all the hashtags get him likes from people who don’t follow him and without offending anybody they are usually Asian from other countries . I did hashtags on mine and random people would like my posts but I never did #like 😂😂😂

he’s a sad duck
Lol it’s only 3500 even worse should put my glasses 🤓 on before I look😂

• Haha
Lol it’s only 3500 even worse should put my glasses 🤓 on before I look😂
That’s tragic really . He has become so irrelevant I only have 152k followers and its mainly my business account and I get over 30-40k likes a post . I don’t post constantly and I’m well known in the community so most my followers are people I know and clients . The fact he’s been on TV and can’t get many likes is tragic I mean I don’t like many z listers but look at Dawson she gets so many likes and she’s as tragic as him 😂😂

Reactions: 30
Anyone thinking Sophie has had words with him about the constant filming? He's deffo been on stories less, phone is usually in everyone's face as soon as they wake. Deffo felt an atmosphere between them past few days. She should chuck him out, be better off.

Reactions: 26
I don’t know if they been arguing but I do think for her sake aswell as his he needs to seriously tone it down . The last year he has done nothing but make him and her look bad . The constant anxiety Narrative isn’t working people can see it’s fake especially when he goes from low to walking on a red carpet . People ain’t interested in his stories they are boring in fact I can guarantee no z lister even bothers with him . For somebody who has been on three big UK shows he’s very unliveable and doesn’t have many comments from anybody especially nobody he’s worked with which is very telling .

he’s an irritating bleep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
duck me they are actually taking Fred out 😱 Must have complimentary tickets or something 😉 Let’s see how he tries to draw attention to himself today, like he always does whenever he goes to London

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My god the state of that house🤮For two people who don’t work I’d be embarrassed showing my home looking like that .Does Leo have any decent clothes seen him in that awful t shirt on repeat.He’s stood in just his underpants bleeping hell jimmy savile vibes get some clothes on creepy joe👀Expect train journey him being loud to get noticed and fatty flaps with a face like thunder 👀

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s tragic really . He has become so irrelevant I only have 152k followers and its mainly my business account and I get over 30-40k likes a post . I don’t post constantly and I’m well known in the community so most my followers are people I know and clients . The fact he’s been on TV and can’t get many likes is tragic I mean I don’t like many z listers but look at Dawson she gets so many likes and she’s as tragic as him 😂😂
Ha ha I have around 900 followers:LOL:

Reactions: 8
He’s such a prick no one really called out Leo you posted that god awful picture to get negative remarks and content.He’s a bleep simple does he ever take a day off from begging for likes
AD621D68-8EEA-4EAF-8B10-1CB01552E076.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh good lord sweet baby Jesus what is he wearing today? My kids wouldn’t been seen dead with us if my husband went out dressed like a 80’s pimp! We all know they have mirrors in the house are they that filthy that he can’t see how much of a div he looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Jake everyone’s kid is cute to them but no one else really gives a duck. I’m sorry but Leo did look strange as a newborn, some do (id have never messaged saying so lol) but he knew what he was doing posting the pictures and why he still does it.

Go and watch Lion King, an actual real talented cast and show, not dad dancing in bloody footloose. He will be tagging them in stories later trying to get the part of Simba. Don’t need to work hard to work in shows like this, just moan on instagram that you deserve a chance 😂

Never known two adults have new outfits everyday but their toddler is in the same t shirt. I’ve got about 1 pair of jeans and leggings and the same old tops but my baby has lovely outfits and you don’t even have to spend much. Dad of the year though with taking Fred out 🙄🙄🙄🙄👋

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s such a prick no one really called out Leo you posted that god awful picture to get negative remarks and content.He’s a bleep simple does he ever take a day off from begging for likes View attachment 1679354
Not getting enough engagement from his recent reels/posts so he pulls out the Leo trolling again 😴 He’s nothing if not predictable. Today should be about taking Fred out but no still has to saturate his insta with spud.

• Sick
ETA HES ONLY DONE THE TROLL POST SBOUT LEO AS IT WILL GET LIKES FROM THE CREEPy FOLLOWERS. what happened to health anxiety/grief narrative?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe if you get your bleeping phone out of his face he might be more inclined to eat you thick bastard.

• Haha
Oh Jake everyone’s kid is cute to them but no one else really gives a duck. I’m sorry but Leo did look strange as a newborn, some do (id have never messaged saying so lol) but he knew what he was doing posting the pictures and why he still does it.

Go and watch Lion King, an actual real talented cast and show, not dad dancing in bloody footloose. He will be tagging them in stories later trying to get the part of Simba. Don’t need to work hard to work in shows like this, just moan on instagram that you deserve a chance 😂

Never known two adults have new outfits everyday but their toddler is in the same t shirt. I’ve got about 1 pair of jeans and leggings and the same old tops but my baby has lovely outfits and you don’t even have to spend much. Dad of the year though with taking Fred out 🙄🙄🙄🙄👋
It amazes me that she supposedly runs a baby/child clothing company but her children always look so scruffy. Hardly a good advert 🤦🏻‍♀️ For two vain shallow idiots that try to be such fashionistas (fail spectacularly mind due 🤭) can’t believe they obviously don’t care what their kids look like 🙄

ETA HES ONLY DONE THE TROLL POST SBOUT LEO AS IT WILL GET LIKES FROM THE CREEPy FOLLOWERS. what happened to health anxiety/grief narrative?
Great minds ❤ Mind blowing that his minions don’t see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s such a prick no one really called out Leo you posted that god awful picture to get negative remarks and content.He’s a bleep simple does he ever take a day off from begging for likes View attachment 1679354
‘thriving’ he’s really not Jake. I can’t believe they can’t see that their child needs to be checked out.

Reactions: 23
Meanwhile flappy can’t get any deal 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Dont think Gemma cares about a nobody called Jake Quickenden 😂

Love to know how he makes him a better person what exactly has he done to make him better he’s still a grade A bleep .
Still making a hero event all about himself he didn’t even bother with any hero’s just like a manic fan girl over celebrities!!

Leo was ugly at birth sorry but he was but I would never go out my way to comment on his tit posts . He’s not much better now maybe he just takes after his dad because Freddie is cute bless him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Here we go! 🙄 So, the last 2 events he's muscled in on hasn't given him the attention he craves, so he's using his youngest as a means of pulled a sympathy card and trying to get attention..... as predictable as ever! 😡 I wasn't here then so I don't know what was said about Leo, and if it was nasty then that's uncalled for, but just face it, Jake - some babies are ugly or funny looking and stay like that because of the genes they're given from their parents, so if you plaster them on the Internet, then you will have both good and bad comments, so it's your fault for putting an innocent baby and child online! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.