Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I doubt anyone said such things.He more than likely commented to himself as he’s a bleep like that.And yes Leo was weird looking but he’s used that picture and narrative a lot to get attention.Think him and fame hungry zelda even went on loose women talking about it.He will go to any means possible to stay as he thinks in the public eye and as we all know nothing private with this prick.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Now I doubt anyone said such things.He more than likely commented to himself as he’s a bleep like that.And yes Leo was weird looking but he’s used that picture and narrative a lot to get attention.Think him and fame hungry zelda even went on loose women talking about it.He will go to any means possible to stay as he thinks in the public eye and as we all know nothing private with this prick.
Because he doesn’t respond to trolls? He’s constantly responding and ignoring actual fans

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh gawd how many times is he going to leave an embarrassing fist pump hanging while he films. He wants Freddie to fist pump back but rarely does or only when reminded.

He has an odd unfatherly way with Leo. It never sounds right or genuine like he doesn't know how to talk to his son. It sounds forced for the gram & he says or asks the same thing over & over. He gives the impression he is utterly useless as a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That article where he says he doesn’t respond to trolls 😂😂😂😂 no you just encourage your followers to doxx them and then delete and block. No responding would be ignoring them. Certain people I follow get some really hideous comments on their posts but they just leave them there and get on with their day. Something he definitely isn’t capable of doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh bore off with the trolling Leo narrative. Boring!!!!

It's good that Fred is going to see The Lion King. He can watch people with actual talent unlike his stepfather!! I really don't know why they don't turn off that TV when Spud is eating. He's transfixed to it and its really not healthy at all.
312716167_1280087996158753_8889954483721574229_n.jpg
312846630_3396414594013561_8877512216078729894_n.jpg
312624205_423791933268680_1099180117053732344_n.jpg
Screenshot_20221026-105624~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So after seeing Lion King today, do we think he’s going to be inspired and drone on about how he’d love a part in a musical in the West End and how he’s now going to manifest it 🙄 Also going back to them now going to the Maldives next Jan/Feb instead. What happens if he gets a ‘job’ come up before then? That would be pretty convenient wouldn’t it 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔Sorry Leo is away with the fairies, he has been for many many months, we have all seen it on here , as mum's ourselves we know the stages, again he does need to be accessed by professionals but it won't happen will it !. 😞 .

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So she’s filming he’s filming Jesus enjoy the day put your phones away 😡Everything they do from getting up until 7pm when the tossers disappear is on Instagram.If could get a award for over sharing of the year these two deffo first prize 🙄

• Heart
Gordon and Tilly & Charlotte & Luke are newcomers to celebrity googlebox SU2C. The fact it states ‘other BIG stars are still yet to be announced’, I think we can safely say Fakey, Flappy & Zelda haven’t made the cut 🤭
The next coffee tables will be getting refunded then ...😅😅😅😅

If he didn't keep using the pic for attention, he wouldn't get comments, stupid twit...

So she’s filming he’s filming Jesus enjoy the day put your phones away 😡Everything they do from getting up until 7pm when the tossers disappear is on Instagram.If could get a award for over sharing of the year these two deffo first prize 🙄
I couldn't live like that. All that farting about for a few freebies. Nobody cares about him and his stick insect wife or gormless tater tot....
Face it, head, you are ancient history...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s going to have the shakes at the lion king when he can’t use his phone until the interval

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So is he going to be tagging The Lion King in every story today 🤦🏻‍♀️ is he hoping for an audition or shout out on their Instagram 😂 as for the pout on the photo whilst they’re sitting at the train station 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
All gone quiet, it’s that time of the week again ❄❄❄❄❄❄
They couldn’t afford this much ❄ thay are bleeping broke. See that drinks trolley they always have on view, maybe they drink but wont show it? The bleeping thing is full of glass bottles of alcohol, funny how warwick or Prick hasnt knocked it over by now, could be all for show and the bottles are superglued on because they definitely would have gone for a fall by now, whos knows, they are bleeping weirdos the both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So last thread I spoke about the national social media awards and the best Instagram couple options were Sam and Zara, ekin and davide and the one and only Charlotte Dawson and her partner 😂😂 well I’ve just seen on someone else’s story they are going there tonight for the tiktok award things. Safe to say fakeys invite got lost in the post 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm just so confused by Jake because he has no direction. One minute he markets himself as an actor/singer/performer; the next he's Dad of the Year with his podcast that lasted all of five minutes.

Then he's riddled with "anxiety" and is pushing gummies and health anxiety lives with the Speakmans, (the less said about them, the better), then it's grief where he recklessly invites people to contact him for help and advice, then the effects of trolling (Leo is wheeled out for this), though he manages to make a miraculous recovery from his low mood when there's an awards ceremony to go to. Then it's illness which pops up whenever there's work to do because he is a lazy workshy bastard, and in between all this, there's crappy ads for Hello Fresh and toy shops and painfully embarrassing TikTok dances....

Will the real Jake Quickenden please stand up?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched his ice bath story where he’s checking his wig is still in place and cringed. If any potential employers are looking to hire him they’d think again especially after his manic POB performance. Anxiety my arse! He’s an attention seeker and will do anything to get it. Also if they turned the TV off when their child is having a meal perhaps he’d eat instead of being distracted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone know the average price of tv these days? Asking as I'll be watching the POB when it airs on Thursday and if fakey appears I fear my screen might break 🤢🤮
Only standard day rate for "speaking extra" filming, £250/ day ?
He won't get thousands for it & there will be the 15% cut to the Agent, etc and Tax owed on earning .
He will be doing his tax return soon ooooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s actually shocking how brown Leo is that bleeping boy has not been protected from the sun . Pair are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves my son is mixed race and is not as dark as Leo on those pictures . Shocking parents both need to take a parent course and he moans about how his brother and dad died with cancer yet bakes his bleeping baby in the sun

bleep he is

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.