Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is just for content quite clearly. He even can't help himself with his phone in the theatre. He's really desperate if he's bringing up the troll narrative re Leo again. Absolutely scraping the barrel now.

As for posting tips about burnout and stress, is he having a laugh? head. 🤡
(Uploads still might not work today as there is a temporary glitch but the mods are sorting this problem out so I will post anyway for our records).
View attachment 1679911
View attachment 1679912
View attachment 1679913
View attachment 1679914
View attachment 1679915
View attachment 1679916View attachment 1679917
View attachment 1679918
View attachment 1679919View attachment 1679920View attachment 1679921View attachment 1679922
bleeping hell, he's got Zelda's leopard print blouse on undone to his testicles....

Oh God. You don't think he's been lined up as a substitute, do you? Or he's angling to be one hence the promotion? They do have a list of people on stand by!

Maybe that's why they "cancelled" the honeymoon? I really hope not; he will be insufferable!
Nah, I think they're skint. He can't hold his own piss, we'd have know about it if he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know when he’s getting even more desperate on social media. When he starts sharing on his account, posts he has done on Spuds account 😡 They only want another baby so they can make it up an account and start using it to help their engagement and get freebies. I despise people that make Instagram accounts for their babies. It shouldn’t be allowed. How anyone that makes up an account for a child thinks it’s ok when any weirdo can see it disgusts me. It’s total exploitation. Even bleeping worse when they make it public so literally anyone can view it 🤬🤬🤬
Wonder why they've made an account for Leo and not Freddie too.. oh wait, Leo's golden boy isn't he 🙄

Imagine seeing that face in the dimly lit theatre? That's enough to put you off your snacks. 🤢
312557648_1356195988450093_1423577668114234714_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh God. You don't think he's been lined up as a substitute on I'm a Celeb, do you? Or he's angling to be one hence the promotion? They do have a list of people on stand by!

Maybe that's why they "cancelled" the honeymoon? I really hope not; he will be insufferable!
He’s already done it. I know KP did it twice but Fakey hasn’t got the same pull as her and All Stars has already been filmed. Nope definitely not. He’s still trying to get I’m a celeb to follow him on Instagram like they do the other ex contestants 🤭 and he’s tagging ITV just cos he’s a beggy twit 👍🏻

Wonder why they've made an account for Leo and not Freddie too.. oh wait, Leo's golden boy isn't he 🙄
They made it when he was weeks old like the other desperate z listers that do it ie Charlotte Dawson, Lateshya Grace, Kate Lawler, Marcel Somerville to name a few to see what freebies that can get. They don’t need Fred for freebies, they just use him for ads instead 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s already done it. I know KP did it twice but Fakey hasn’t got the same pull as her and All Stars has already been filmed. Nope definitely not. He’s still trying to get I’m a celeb to follow him on Instagram like they do the other ex contestants 🤭 and he’s tagging ITV just cos he’s a beggy twit 👍🏻

They made it when he was weeks old like the other desperate z listers that do it ie Charlotte Dawson, Lateshya Grace, Kate Lawler, Marcel Somerville to name a few to see what freebies that can get. They don’t need Fred for freebies, they just use him for ads instead 😡
I thought the same but then I noticed that I'm a Celeb don't even follow Carl Fogarty and he won Fake's year! 👀 I don't think ITV like Fake anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔What are those trousers that cock is wearing he has absolutely no taste in clothes ... 😫.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the same but then I noticed that I'm a Celeb don't even follow Carl Fogarty and he won Fake's year! 👀 I don't think ITV like Fake anyway 🤣
If they don’t follow Carl either maybe it’s because that years contestants were the least memorable 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The state of it! Flap trap must be secretly taking the piss letting him leave the house in those AWFUL bleeping TROUSERS AGAIN! I want to burn them bleeping trousers!

• Haha
They see Leo as a “ celebrity child “ bleeping idiots they are 😂😂

they really do think they are posh and becks and that everybody is interested in the spud nobody gives a tit

• Haha
They see Leo as a “ celebrity child “ bleeping idiots they are 😂😂

they really do think they are posh and becks and that everybody is interested in the spud nobody gives a tit
It's all so desperate? 😅😅

• Haha
How long until we see photos of them crying, surrounded by armed police in a poverty stricken South American country, suitcases open and the contents ripped apart to expose large quantities of class A drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks to my Facebook memories showing me my status wondering if Chart Show TV would give him his job back? 🤣🤣. Some Jake history for today: It’s 8 years today since he got booted off X Factor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She posts he then posts the same thing then she shares Jesus these two drain the life out of me lol.So he got his engagement up by pretending Leo got awful comments and will be happy he got 14.000 likes sad twit.Why was she dressed as if going out than for a walk in the woods 🙄Simple answer everything is for content must sit all afternoon plan their posts what a empty life they lead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She posts he then posts the same thing then she shares Jesus these two drain the life out of me lol.So he got his engagement up by pretending Leo got awful comments and will be happy he got 14.000 likes sad twit.Why was she dressed as if going out than for a walk in the woods 🙄Simple answer everything is for content must sit all afternoon plan their posts what a empty life they lead 🙄
It's still hardly any likes in the world of Insta but you are right he will be buzzing that his pathetic plan wptked. What he doesn't realise is that it makes absolutely no difference that he gets the odd post with a few more likes. His likes are tit on most of his posts anyway. Sad bleep will be celebrating with a bottle of vodka and a few lines tonight. Looks like leo has been at his stash with the recent pics of him. Them bulging eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 She needs a bleeping good dinner or 2 her legs are really really skinny these days 🤮 ..

• Sick
14,000 likes from over 1 million ‘followers’ is nothing to brag about 😂 and he’s obviously wanting more from it and his crap tiktok the fact he’s sharing them yet again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now she’s trying to make out she’s paying £250 for a pair of tights. As if they are genuine Gucci 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.