Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie and Jake had a lovers tiff
Cheer up huns have a line of sn.. forget it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I missed this yesterday, what a catch up!

Jake, Jake, Jake *shakes head sadly*
No one likes a show off. Honestly, he's like that kid at school that was constantly singing and doing gymnastics and jazz hands. Attention seeking like mad in hus special shirt.

The absolute SHAPE of him dancing and prancing and ducking and diving on that red carpet. And in front of the Strictly folk too. When I next need cheered up I'm going to run through that in my head. And laugh my leg off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just looked through instagram posts recently tagged #jakequickenden and all I found was one selfie from last night taken by a gentleman whose hobby, it appears, is to take selfies on red carpets with famous people (over 16k posts so QJQ aint special). To each his own I guess.

But no other posts under that hashtag. Now if you were the kind of saddo who went to London with a photo of QJQ on a clipboard looking to get it signed then surely you'd be plastering that all over social media?

SO.bleeping.OBVIOUS this was a set up by the publicist. It's not even as if it's plausible that these people were professional autograph hunters getting stuff signed to sell because who the hell would buy QJQ's autograph?

Honestly, are we the only people who see through this latest charade? How the duck could people be there waiting with photos on clipboards for him when he only knew himself two hours before that he was going?

I'm going to rewatch the POB live video on youtube from the start and observe these clipboard-brandishing eejits. See if they had other photos on the clipboards on their Pride of Britain field trip. Wonder if they had a cagoule and squashed sandwiches too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I follow a few of the people he tried to pretend he was friends with last night on instagram and every single one of them has left head off their reels i also noticed the majority of the comments on his reel are from thirsty middle aged women 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Right, I've rewatched it. Took my hearing aids out for complete silence and skipped all the interview bits. I don't know what to make of the people with the Jake photos, they're obviously not real fans though. They're not autograph collectors because people like Peter Andre and Holly Willoughby walked straight past and they didn't shout out to them. They got autographs from about ten people maximum and I didn't recognise any of them. Most of the time they looked bored shitless which suggests it was business not pleasure and they'd got paperwork they were sharing with each other.

I don't get it, do various publicists pay these people to pretend to be fans at events? I'm just mindboggled that anyone anywhere could whip out a photo of QJQ and ask him to sign it, let alone at a Pride of Britain event and with no prior knowledge of him attending.

Also, when Pete Wicks walks onto the red carpet Jake grabs him with both hands and kisses him on the mouth.

pob.JPG

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Right, I've rewatched it. Took my hearing aids out for complete silence and skipped all the interview bits. I don't know what to make of the people with the Jake photos, they're obviously not real fans though. They're not autograph collectors because people like Peter Andre and Holly Willoughby walked straight past and they didn't shout out to them. They got autographs from about ten people maximum and I didn't recognise any of them. Most of the time they looked bored shitless which suggests it was business not pleasure and they'd got paperwork they were sharing with each other.

I don't get it, do various publicists pay these people to pretend to be fans at events? I'm just mindboggled that anyone anywhere could whip out a photo of QJQ and ask him to sign it, let alone at a Pride of Britain event and with no prior knowledge of him attending.

Also, when Pete Wicks walks onto the red carpet Jake grabs him with both hands and kisses him on the mouth.

View attachment 1678553
Sounds like a paid rent-a-crowd albeit a very small crowd. As for kissing Pete Wicks like that? WTF. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Looking back through his old pics, I can see he's lost a bit of weight but my god he's defo had cheek filler.
I'm so embarrassed for him, dancing on the red carpet at what is a serious event, just not the time.
He's the type of person who says " Am mad me! " but in actual fact they're not mad at all, just highly bleeping annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She was hardly dressed for going for a ramble. She really does believe she's a cross between Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian. Get real love, dress appropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't POB all about showing respect and recognising accomplishments? As per he's (tried) to make it about him. And failed miserably.

And grabbing Pete Wicks for a show. He would do anything to be noticed

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And we're meant to believe he actually cooked that Hello Fresh meal himself😂 Err yeah right. He couldn't have looked less enthused & on it if he tried. No doubt Flapz did most of it off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair Pete Wicks tolerates the idiot that is Sam Thompson so he's obviously got a penchant for annoying twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1678553
I think they get paid to pretend absolutely nobody gives a tit about jake quickenden so no way would they do that 🤔 FAKE I would say

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And we're meant to believe he actually cooked that Hello Fresh meal himself😂 Err yeah right. He couldn't have looked less enthused & on it if he tried. No doubt Flapz did most of it off camera.
It looked like one of the simpler ones as well, like the type you just chop everything up and then chuck it in the frying pan 😂 they are both embarrassingly bad at doing ads!

She wears the same top in all of hers so must do it on the same day of the week! Such a busy and fulfilling life.

What today? Gym and super Leo pointing out animals in his books 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched that story when he’s in the ice bath. Did he actually have the cheek to say ‘he dragged himself to the POB awards’ honestly how he says things like this with a straight face 🤯 anybody who has seen his vomit inducing reel or his stories on the day/evening can clearly see he is as happy as a pig in tit 🤦🏻‍♀️ Talking of reels, I’ve seen it but obviously not being able to go on his actual account, was wondering if he’s had many likes and comments on it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Only has 4800 likes which is shocking seeing he has one million (bots)and 58 comments.See her mum commented on her post using Freddy for yet another Tesco ad.Leo at nursery today so twit in a hat might try and do Sam smiths new dance 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only has 4800 likes which is shocking seeing he has one million (bots)and 58 comments.See her mum commented on her post using Freddy for yet another Tesco ad.Leo at nursery today so twit in a hat might try and do Sam smiths new dance 🙄
😂😂😂 I’m amazed he hasn’t switched the likes off yet. Saying that still pretty sad how even 4800 accounts have liked it 🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.