Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so cringe as if you write that comment on a post about yourself.See he’s now following some men who lost family to suicide let’s pray he does not start this sensitive subject on his stories.His reel on last night what a twit he looks arse licking other z listers really can’t stand this hole .
I wouldn’t put it past him to try and do another live and do it about suicide and try and get the 3 dads on as guests. He will literally use anyone or anything just to up his social media engagement 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Him & Flapzter fighting over who the Spud loves the most. Looks like you could cut the atmosphere with a loafer. Talking of which poor Spud had his hand in one of the infamous 'BettaFit' Gucci loafers. It looked rank, dirty & unpolished. Bit like Ratto himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm a bit off grid at the moment with actual life stuff, but have to say I love the new title. What the duck was he wearing last night? Looked like one of those cheap tracksuits the boys used to wear back in the 90s. I was going to ask how he managed to get a ticket to the Pride of Britain awards, but from what I saw on the Daily Fail, it's z-list-tastic these days. I remenber whe they used to get proper celebs to go to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet that house is rank his suitcase still not unpacked from the awards last week lazy pair of idiots.Who sits on the bed filming each other he seriously needs some kind of intervention his behaviour is just not normal.See Sam smith has done a new dance doubt if this prick and wooden flappy will pull it off🙄Do you think he realises what a weirdo he comes across to us lot as?That dance last night was just the most embarrassing thing ever and like Dubai totally unaware of his surroundings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This makes me think of one of Micky Flanagan's skits.

"A bloke came in with a wig on. A catastrophe of a wig. A bastard of a wig. Provocative. The wig is a very provocative garment. It's a bloke saying, I've lost me hair and I'm not having it. I'm gonna put this on me head & have a walk about. You lot are going to collude in the illusion I've still got a barnet.

The wig hovered in like a space ship with a man underneath it.

Have a look at his head love, how is walking about with a bit of old carpet on your nut a positive step?

What a complete bleep."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
As if those saddos in the crowd had torso pics of fakey for him to sign 🤪. Assume his fame hungry manager or whoever she was had set that up? How tragic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I would’ve been really pissed off if I was Sophie. Jake took his publicist so she could film him on the red carpet to make a show reel he could punt around to show he’s a ‘man of the people’ like that Sam fella (who is TERRIBLE at interviewing. The live was embarrassing!)

It’s all about raising profiles and Jake obviously thinks his is more important than Sophie’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doing a reel showing yourself posing for photos, signing a few autographs and accosting celebs on the red carpet AT THE PRIDE OF BRITAIN AWARDS - he literally gives no fucks, does he? 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Now he's running down Flapz's doorstep Halloween display saying it's not Stacey Solomon is it. If I was Flapz I'd ram one of those pumpkins up his sphincter.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The resemblance is uncanny! State of the shoe as well 🤢

Showing the tiny pumpkins at the door, saying it’s hardly Stacey Solomon! Why didn’t they take the boys pumpkin picking (insta shots for Sophie then)

Looks like he’s off to the gym. How the duck does he even afford his gym membership?

Showing the tiny pumpkins at the door, saying it’s hardly Stacey Solomon! Why didn’t they take the boys pumpkin picking (insta shots for Sophie then)

Looks like he’s off to the gym. How the duck does he even afford his gym membership?
ETA you can hear Sophie saying are you doing stories? Sounds pissed off that he’s filming again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would’ve been really pissed off if I was Sophie. Jake took his publicist so she could film him on the red carpet to make a show reel he could punt around to show he’s a ‘man of the people’ like that Sam fella (who is TERRIBLE at interviewing. The live was embarrassing!)

It’s all about raising profiles and Jake obviously thinks his is more important than Sophie’s.
Agree that Sam was terrible. He was a giddy mess that just couldn’t shut up. I was embarrassed for him when the woman was trying to interview the strictly lot and he kept trying to go on about Fleur

ETA you can hear Sophie saying are you doing stories? Sounds pissed off that he’s filming again.
The irony of him saying it’s hardly Stacey Solomon when he came from the same show and had the EXACT same initial opportunities as her. Maybe if you had Stacey Solomon’s house and money sophie could do a bigger display.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stacey Solomon is another annoying imbecile, and despite her having far more money than he'll ever have, she's got no taste and everything is OTT, so she's hardly someone to aspire to, unless your Mrs Hinch. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s so cringe as if you write that comment on a post about yourself.See he’s now following some men who lost family to suicide let’s pray he does not start this sensitive subject on his stories.His reel on last night what a twit he looks arse licking other z listers really can’t stand this hole .
I bet he made his management post that to try up his engagement 😂😂

I just think it’s absolutely shameful how this event is suppose to be about hero’s yet all over the news papers it’s just about what celeb dressed the best and all about z listers it’s absolutely disgusting . Not one photo of these hero’s on the front page utter disgusting 🤢

I wish they would cancel this s list world it’s bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 15

duck me. Imagine casting directors and management looking at him on that show reel thinking, who or what the duck is THAT .....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flappys back advertising razors again this morning, glasses last night so must be a Tescos food ad due soon 😴 always the same companies she advertises over and over again. Wonder what joys the pair of them have got planned to bore us with this week. They’ll definitely be another couples reel in the next couple of days.
As for him taking the piss out of her halloween display. Yes it’s tit but he didn’t need to show it. I actually think he enjoys belittling her at every given opportunity. I know her ads/aff links are pretty dull but I bet they’re bringing in more money than he is at the moment and he hates it 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hahaha Jakey the man that gave you the beer on the train was walking through with the drinks trolley, you didn't make a friend you silly bean!

If you'd made an actual friend I am sure you would have filmed it to prove how cool and popular you are ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you reckon he forgot to switch accounts again? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.