Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One word …. bleep.

Why is he dressed like Clinton Baptiste ?
And why is he acting like a bleeping whizzhead whose has just doubled his bags for the night ?
The shirt though, the bleeping SHIRT!

(The original line is N Once * Editing because I am not calling Clinton/Nick/Fake/Teeth/Boring bleep Jake - that. I was merely being correct in the words used by Clinton 🤔)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yet again prose of Britain red carpet full of self obsessed pricks like him . Those walking down there should be the heroes not those knobs .
Oh and I thought I was struggling right now??????

Thread suggestion: trying his luck with polly parrot, will she ever realise he’s as irrelevant as his little carrot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is is Scout or Scalp range Flapz? Cos what you’ve written vs what the subs say are very conflicting.

Reactions: 11
Anyone get a feeling he only got a ticket at last min cos somebody dropped out ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos literally no mention of it until he was going for the train …. No way would he have not gone on about that for weeks beforehand ….
after thought jake

Yep last min invite lol like 2 hrs before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus now embarrassing lol

so he had to go so she had to cancel her much needed facial app lol
He’s acting like her is there cos of how famous he is lol when I’m fact somebody prob got shits so he was asked lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone get a feeling he only got a ticket at last min cos somebody dropped out ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos literally no mention of it until he was going for the train …. No way would he have not gone on about that for weeks beforehand ….
after thought jake

Yep last min invite lol like 2 hrs before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus now embarrassing lol

so he had to go so she had to cancel her much needed facial app lol
He’s acting like her is there cos of how famous he is lol when I’m fact somebody prob got shits so he was asked lol
Hes his managers plus 1 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And he's off home to the 'fam-a-lam' (Christ I hate that phrase).

What a complete embarrassment tonight has been (and we've already done 13 pages!!) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So here's an observation -

Just mooching on the Off Limits Entertainment website and I noticed that Katya Jones is one of their clients. This means they have had regular dealings with Strictly Come Dancing and already have contacts with the show. Having those existing contacts, they MUST have pitched QJQ, it's in their interests to get their clients big jobs. It's how they make money. And the fact that he's not doing the viennese waltz this winter suggests they ain't interested. At all. Nor will they be next year.

Is he running for the train yet?

ETA - just saw your update @CrazyBaldhead :) He's a bit breathless. Oh and that Polly's a silly bleep for laughing at his jokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So here's an observation -

Just mooching on the Off Limits Entertainment website and I noticed that Katya Jones is one of their clients. This means they have had regular dealings with Strictly Come Dancing and already have contacts with the show. Having those existing contacts, they MUST have pitched QJQ, it's in their interests to get their clients big jobs. It's how they make money. And the fact that he's not doing the viennese waltz this winter suggests they ain't interested. At all. Nor will they be next year.

Is he running for the train yet?

ETA - just saw your update @CrazyBaldhead :) He's a bit breathless. Oh and that Polly's a silly bleep for laughing at his jokes.
what a brilliant observation thst it 👏🏻 Very glad I can enjoy my weekends watching strictly knowing that prick will never be on it

• Haha
so Gemma Atkinson and Gorka didn’t do the red carpet … cos there was a queue to get on so they Just went in …. Bloody love Gemma !!!
You know why she did that ??? Cos she knows the night is not about them an how they look and getting on photos …. It’s about heroes .
But Jake ….. no he had to walk it ….. prick

Reactions: 47
At least we now know why he didn’t wear a jacket tonight looks like flappy borrowed it for her night in
And why is he wearing Mickey Mouse ears

That bleep was at The Pride of Britain awards one reason and one reason only and that was to get his rat face in the paper - end of
Show his support and shed a tear you lying bleeping bastard it’s all me me me you bleep
Rant over 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think it was 42 minutes hun xxx
Thankyou ❤
Yes the girl in the background sums up how we all see him 😂😂😂 she even put her camera down she obviously doesn’t have a clue who he is like everybody
Omfg this has made me 🤣🤣🤣 way too much..her face! 🙈🤣🤣

He doesn’t realise mirrors show the opposite of what people see in person🤭he thinks he’s hot tit but he’s a schlong nosed ugly mug with a hairline like an ironing board.

oh I do hope his parachute doesn’t fail…..

Oh man I'm finding all these comments hilarious. Im going to wake everyone up in a mo as I can't stop chuckling! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will still be so happy he’s made it into the Daily Mail. Number 84 though 😂😂😂😂

I really think this is one of the worst things I’ve seen of him! Prick.
Omfg 🤣🤣🤣..I literally cannot 🙈..wtf is this prize prick doing..the absolute desperation! He needs to be locked up! He's done some cringey tit but this!...🤣🤣🤣

When will Polly parrot nibble Jakes carrot?
In the toilet train on the way home 🥕🦜🤮

He’s been a very good boy, these are the only two I can see that he’s liked. View attachment 1675773
And he's off home to the 'fam-a-lam' (Christ I hate that phrase).

What a complete embarrassment tonight has been (and we've already done 13 pages!!) 🤣
View attachment 1676064
View attachment 1676065
Oh my days have you EVER seen any other so called Z lister running to catch the last train home after an event..what a skint sad fucker he really is... & the only tears he cried was when it slowly started to dawn on him how bleeping irrelevant he is in the world of showbiz..muppet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
thread suggestion

#42 danced like a knob infront of the strictly cast, give it up jake they'll never give you a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One word …. bleep.

Why is he dressed like Clinton Baptiste ?
And why is he acting like a bleeping whizzhead whose has just doubled his bags for the night ?
The shirt though, the bleeping SHIRT!

(The original line is N Once * Editing because I am not calling Clinton/Nick/Fake/Teeth/Boring bleep Jake - that. I was merely being correct in the words used by Clinton 🤔)
Ohhhh!! 😩😂 Clinton Baptiste! 😩😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It shows how desperate he is when somebody as irrelevant as he is, has both a management agency and now a publicist but still no work 🙄 Yes OL are mainly the dregs of the reality world and this publicist obviously isn’t at the top of her game but still. It shows OL aren’t bothered about getting him ‘work’ and are happy for her to promote him instead. Thing is surely now that’s two people he’ll have to pay a percentage to if they get him any work? and let’s be honest neither are going to get him the sort of job/wages he needs to be paying out to 2 different people/agency and maintain the lifestyle he wants to live 🤭 I actually get more embarrassed for him with each passing day. I’m glad to see he lost nearly 100 followers yesterday. People are waking him and seeing him for the lying despicable hole he is 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve seen him use dead people for likes,health anxiety for a excuse not to work.Mental health once again shame on you knob for pretending you suffer with any form of disability😡His desperate and toe curling act last night was a all time low.Scruffy and totally uncalled for dancing on the red carpet.No respect for the real people yes real heroes this night was about.He will be in the dog house as flaps missed out on a much needed facial take all the tit you flog does not work what’s so ever.300 likes on her glasses crap give it up love no one interested read the room bye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at him, pretending he actually gave a tit about the event - he only went because he's addicted to fame and meeting real celebs! 😡 He was buzzing on the train and dancing like a fool on the red carpet, with no shred of anxiety in sight, then, no doubt, after scrolling Tattle, he thought he'd best wet his eyes and pretend he was emotional about the inspirational people - bleeping idiot must think the public are stupid, but how can his sheep not see he's warped? 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.