Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing a reel showing yourself posing for photos, signing a few autographs and accosting celebs on the red carpet AT THE PRIDE OF BRITAIN AWARDS - he literally gives no fucks, does he? 😑
That reel of his is sooo cringe. Where did those photos of him materialise from with 'fans' holding them for him to sign - that was a massive set up. Who are these morons who post comments on his reel? Do people really make these sort of comments about a no mark z lister?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s started following children in need and the peoples choice awards 🙄Is this arse wipe going to gate crash every event walking round like a prize twit.He looked so stupid last night cheap crappy clothes totally out of his depth and behaving like a childish idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New to this thread and it did keep me entertained last night… he is so cringe, how anyone can fancy him I don’t know!!
I just saw he commented on Georgia steeles insta photo saying nice to see you girl 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve just had my weekly snoop from my partners account and now realise why he’s in full blown attention seeking mode. The likes and comments on his posts/reels have really dropped and are so low for someone who supposedly has 1 million followers. I mean he only got more comments on his ‘Ross’ picture cos he replied to so many people on it 😂 As for the reel from last night 🤯 him signing those topless photos of himself was such an obvious set up. How did them people know he was going considering he didn’t know himself until last minute. The desperation literally pours out of every orifice 🤢 as for the people he’s started following recently. Who would want to follow Dan Cain the scummiest journalist from the scummiest newspaper in existence 😡 and following more people from strictly I see 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry folks another ode to Fakey 🤣

His behaviour at POB’s was a utter disgrace
A special occasion you turn up with grace
Courageous people with a story to tell
This bleeping idiot was here for the sell
Flappy as usual was home with the kids
Soon his marriage will be on the skidz
As usual the bleep is taking the piss
That’s is something people won’t miss
Off to the gym like every other gay
I’m sure most wife’s would make him pay
His Anxiety disappears every new day
Wonder what a doctor would actually say
One minute sad next dancing like a prick
No wonder that bleep gets on everyone’s wick
Honeymoon cancelled if ever it was booked
Bet the pair never even looked
Flappy is blogging and talking all posh
But Day’s out are cancelled as got no dosh
Delivery from Tesco so now we can eat
Great as fakey can do his meet and greet
Prick is the gift that keeps on giving
Unlike him we all work for a living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s going to spend all day googling himself and any picture from last night that comes up featuring him and another z lister, he’ll share to his stories like he’s just done with Megan McKenna. No pictures of the actual people the awards are about 🙄 Just pictures of fellow zlebs. Does he think the more pictures of him with other ‘famous’ people he shares will make companies/brands think he is popular? Does he not realise it just makes him look like a star struck nobody. If that reel hasn’t sealed his fate where it comes to future employment I’d be amazed. The most self indulgent egotistical attention seeking reel all about him at an awards ceremony that should only be about the people nominated. Not a head desperately trying to get attention on himself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It shows how desperate he is when somebody as irrelevant as he is, has both a management agency and now a publicist but still no work 🙄 Yes OL are mainly the dregs of the reality world and this publicist obviously isn’t at the top of her game but still. It shows OL aren’t bothered about getting him ‘work’ and are happy for her to promote him instead. Thing is surely now that’s two people he’ll have to pay a percentage to if they get him any work? and let’s be honest neither are going to get him the sort of job/wages he needs to be paying out to 2 different people/agency and maintain the lifestyle he wants to live 🤭 I actually get more embarrassed for him with each passing day. I’m glad to see he lost nearly 100 followers yesterday. People are waking him and seeing him for the lying despicable hole he is 👍🏻
So let me get this right. He has a publicist so she can get him noticed by management agencies? I'm confused.

“Truly amazing people but here’s a pic of my geometric wonky rodent mug”
Oh he’s so ugly makes me want to throw my phone
View attachment 1676404
He needs to recognise how to spell recognise.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So let me get this right. He has a publicist so she can get him noticed by management agencies? I'm confused.

He needs to recognise how to spell recognise.
To be honest I’ve got no idea what he has a publicist for. I’m sure he only met her a couple of weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ At the moment he is still signed to an agency but maybe he knows they won’t be renewing his contract so she’s putting the feelers out for him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I don’t know how far a publicist that no one has ever heard of and hasn’t even got 2,000 followers on ig can take him but who knows what goes on in the tiny pea brained head of his. I think he thinks if he’s got a publicist it makes him look more relevant than he is. Thing is people at decent agencies don’t need a separate publicist cos their management and their own reputation alone gets them work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hahaha Jakey the man that gave you the beer on the train was walking through with the drinks trolley, you didn't make a friend you silly bean!

If you'd made an actual friend I am sure you would have filmed it to prove how cool and popular you are ;)
Exactly this! 👌

Reactions: 11
To be honest I’ve got no idea what he has a publicist for. I’m sure he only met her a couple of weeks ago 🤦🏻‍♀️ At the moment he is still signed to an agency but maybe he knows they won’t be renewing his contract so she’s putting the feelers out for him 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I don’t know how far a publicist that no one has ever heard of and hasn’t even got 2,000 followers on ig can take him but who knows what goes on in the tiny pea brained head of his. I think he thinks if he’s got a publicist it makes him look more relevant than he is. Thing is people at decent agencies don’t need a separate publicist cos their management and their own reputation alone gets them work 😂
Christ that's embarrassing lol. Thanks.

Reactions: 11
That reel is just embarrassing bro....NOBODY is coming to award ceremonies with photos of you to sign, ffs you didn't even know you were going until an hour before.
Countdown to Xmas bro,and ill tell you what else Stacey Solomon ain't doing either.....panto for 2 weeks or acting like a manic, coked up bellend on the red carpet
(I'm not a Stacey Solomon fan or defender btw)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If he wanted to actually get any work from these events (he won’t 😂) but why didn’t he just show up in a nice smart suit and take a normal picture on the red carpet. He could have talked this morning about how amazing and inspirational it was.

Instead he wore something really not suitable, danced in front of strictly come dancing celebs on the red carpet and acted like a start struck lunatic. How much did that woman pay his “fans” to act like they were excited to see him? It all seems dodgy as anything. It was bad enough but he’s made a right tit of himself at an event what is to celebrate heroes. He’s only mentioned the 3 dads who’s daughters died of suicide! If he starts using suicide as a new narrative and pretends he’s been suicidal because of his losses I will scream! He’s not even got bloody depression.

I really hope he’s fucked everything for himself. I know people thought Sam was a bit cringy presenting and tbh I did have to stop watching at some points as he was like an over excited puppy 😂 BUT at least he acknowledged how privileged he was to be there and he tried his best. Jake would never get a gig like that.

• Heart
Anyone get a feeling he only got a ticket at last min cos somebody dropped out ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cos literally no mention of it until he was going for the train …. No way would he have not gone on about that for weeks beforehand ….
after thought jake

Yep last min invite lol like 2 hrs before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus now embarrassing lol

so he had to go so she had to cancel her much needed facial app lol
He’s acting like her is there cos of how famous he is lol when I’m fact somebody prob got shits so he was asked lol
I think Flappy knew he was going to this , she had no intention of getting a facial, but when I heard her say they were going playing tennis it stood out as odd , again no intension of tennis ever, Flappy knew he was going to this and was pissed off but still lied for him, goes to show how much of bleep she is and that they are equally as bad as each other! These two pricks are well suited and will stay married (unless Fake comes out of the closet, mind you Flappy would probably still cling on and sure she already knows) they know if they split nobody will have either of them, Eyal doesn’t even want Leo thats how much of a bleep Flappy must be that he’s letting Fakey and Flappy raise his child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That reel is just embarrassing bro....NOBODY is coming to award ceremonies with photos of you to sign, ffs you didn't even know you were going until an hour before.
Countdown to Xmas bro,and ill tell you what else Stacey Solomon ain't doing either.....panto for 2 weeks or acting like a manic, coked up bellend on the red carpet
(I'm not a Stacey Solomon fan or defender btw)
Exactly he’s a nobody who wasn’t even invited he bagged a ticket last minute from his publicist ffs and she has what hardly any followers and looks like jakes her first ever client 😂😂

the night wasn’t even about him what does he not tucking understand do you think anybody else z listers posted a reel signing pictures NO because the night was about hero’s

he bleeping irritating 😠

These are the only support he has older women with duck all else to do 😂😂

state of that shirt not even cuffed at the bottom it’s like a jumper

imagine going to an event for hero’s and dressing like that

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would’ve been really pissed off if I was Sophie. Jake took his publicist so she could film him on the red carpet to make a show reel he could punt around to show he’s a ‘man of the people’ like that Sam fella (who is TERRIBLE at interviewing. The live was embarrassing!)

It’s all about raising profiles and Jake obviously thinks his is more important than Sophie’s.
I was cringing at Sam thompson. Only thing I was grateful for was the fact Vicky Gurner Pattison had the shits and couldn't present with him. Thank goodness for small mercies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anyone else noticed the people with the pictures waiting to be signed all had the same clip board and who takes a clipboard out unless your on a school trip…. Deffo set up and embarrassing I hope he paid them to look so desperate!

• Haha
  • Wow
anyone else noticed the people with the pictures waiting to be signed all had the same clip board and who takes a clipboard out unless your on a school trip…. Deffo set up and embarrassing I hope he paid them to look so desperate!
It reminds me of Alan Partridge and his assistant Lynn. He plants her in the audience to enquire about his signed merchandise. Or when he asks his stalker Jed to ask him for an autograph in front of the Irish producers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.