Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Truly amazing people but here’s a pic of my geometric wonky rodent mug”
Oh he’s so ugly makes me want to throw my phone
00B14589-BE1F-4AAB-8BE1-543096054C42.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So his first reaction to being at the Pride of Britain awards is how amazing it was being recognised. Speaks volumes about the sort of person he is. Thirsty.

So his first reaction to being at the Pride of Britain awards is how amazing it was being recognised. Speaks volumes about the sort of person he is. Thirsty.
Oh I may have read his comment wrong 😂😂😂😂😂 I just re read it.......... Oh well he's still thirsty. 😂😂😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What have you got lined up for work this week then fakey? 😂
He’s in Leicester on Sunday for his last appearance on the friends musical. Well that’s if by then he not crippled with anxiety again or got another mysterious illness 😉 Let’s see if they take Fred and Spud further than David Lloyds this week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Might be an unpopular opinion but i don't think any zelebs should be at Pride of Britain most of them are only there for the same reason prick was-the publicity and im sure none of the winners give a tit that Gemma Owen and Dean Gaffney were there. Fill the room with the winners family and friends and let them enjoy free posh nosh and drink. As for him i am furious at how he made a mockery of the importance of the occassion with his tit outfit/lak of suit and dicking about pretending to dance on the red carpet of all places! I seriously hope he never gets another invite anywhere he is an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I knew I'd wake up to a story about how humbled he was at the event, he's too predictable and obviously had a catch up on here 🤣 I got second hand embarrassment watching him try to dance like wtf he's a right bleep, has anxiety but does everything he can to draw attention to himself? Thats not the way someone who suffers with anxiety would act, he winds me up so much the smug wee bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 24
HOW long till he's crippled with anxiety ?

Fake bleep cant stand him I'm glad he's jobless and nobody's giving him work because he's a nasty piece of tit 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so Gemma Atkinson and Gorka didn’t do the red carpet … cos there was a queue to get on so they Just went in …. Bloody love Gemma !!!
You know why she did that ??? Cos she knows the night is not about them an how they look and getting on photos …. It’s about heroes .
But Jake ….. no he had to walk it ….. prick
I saw her story earlier and wondered how long Jakey must have waited for his moment on the red carpet. Yeah I love Gemma and Gorka they are both genuine and didn’t think of themselves. She looked stunning! Just shows how desperate Jake is and I don’t believe for one minute he felt humble either!

Reactions: 26
Might be an unpopular opinion but i don't think any zelebs should be at Pride of Britain most of them are only there for the same reason prick was-the publicity and im sure none of the winners give a tit that Gemma Owen and Dean Gaffney were there. Fill the room with the winners family and friends and let them enjoy free posh nosh and drink. As for him i am furious at how he made a mockery of the importance of the occassion with his tit outfit/lak of suit and dicking about pretending to dance on the red carpet of all places! I seriously hope he never gets another invite anywhere he is an embarrassment
Totally agree with you. I was horrified just how many z listers/reality people were there. I’m sure it never used to be like that a few years ago. Sad that for such important causes, the zlisters see it just a way to get their picture out there ☹

Reactions: 27
thread suggestion

42# went to POB awards dressed as a chevron, whats left of his career is now surely gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Back home to see the family eh. He never spends any time with them and drops them at the drop of a hat so he can duck off with that narrative.

Reactions: 25
🐔Bet fanny has the hump this morning having to look after Leo while horse teeth has a lie in, then off to the gym sad fucker, me I would say ta ta I'm off out for the day with my girly friends 😀..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His new reel 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 bleeping sickening.

His invite is obvs a last minute one, they’ve had to scribble his name on in pencil. The sad duck has made it all about himself!

This bleeping prick gets invited to these types of shows all the time does he? He’s a nightmare. Up Ashley Banjos arse, he couldn’t try and get away from him quick enough lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
He's vile he made the night about hik yet again and didn't give a tit about the hero's he really is vile . I can't believe he was so manic again . Still didn't get him noticed . Even Katie price daughter got a article about her 🤣🤣 meanwhile jake isn't on any news articles ..... he will be anxiety ridden again today bleep he is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Back to playing dad of the year again. That child really couldn’t give 2 shits about him. Always too interested in the TV which is hardly surprising the fact he’s been plonked in front of it from such a young age. I think the next narrative is going to be all about giving back, charity work, etc…. anything he thinks may get him noticed. He’s so humble but then puts an attention seeking reel up about the POB and makes it all about yours truly. He actually sickens me 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s so cringe as if you write that comment on a post about yourself.See he’s now following some men who lost family to suicide let’s pray he does not start this sensitive subject on his stories.His reel on last night what a twit he looks arse licking other z listers really can’t stand this hole .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
He’s so cringe as if you write that comment on a post about yourself.See he’s now following some men who lost family to suicide let’s pray he does not start this sensitive subject on his stories.His reel on last night what a twit he looks arse licking other z listers really can’t stand this hole .
Hes going down a slippery slope if he does, he needs to back away from things that he doesn't know about or understand, he should maybe get himself to the gp to sort out his own 'issues' first

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.