Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the stories on the pride of Britain insta page and there are a good few self obsessed CUNTS who need slapping with wet fish ‘yayyy pride of Britain’ pouting and posting photos of their designer handbags honestly these people are pure embarrassing it’s meant to be about people who have suffered hardship as adversity and these no marks are treating it like a jolly little party

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh I bet big little Chris is counting down the days to boot him off the books. Can’t go anywhere without making a complete show of himself.
He's like them kids in school that always have to make themselves know and all attention on them he's pathetic . He's embarrassing himself more .

Reactions: 18
Oh I bet big little Chris is counting down the days to boot him off the books. Can’t go anywhere without making a complete show of himself.
Bet he behaves like that when he opens the fridge door and the light comes on...pillock...

He reminds me of when prince charming walks down the read carpet at the end of the first Shrek film, just needs the sparkly lip balm....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, we now know "mate" is a term of endearment for QJQ, so pollypubs is now on par with how he feels about flapz akimbo.

They'll be a three way before we know it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He literally surrounds himself with female enablers. There all stupid, lack their own sense of personal wellbeing, all ride on his coat tails and he runs with it. (Nanny qvc, flapz and now pollypubs)

Any female that dare go against him or question him he gets rid of or cheats on to prove his masculinity and how much other females want him.

Reactions: 21
Jake’s in even more debt now because he owes me half a chocolate digestive after I spit it out laughing at that video of him dancing on the red carpet.

I knew people had said he was dancing but it still caught me by surprise how bloody random and odd it was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cant believe i just watched that video of the biggest bell end ever. Wonder if he relised it was not about him, its about heros!!! Which he is not!!!! What a absolute embarrassment. If I was Sophie I would be cringing. He looked like a huge tit as it was without a jacket, he just looked like Saturday down the pub casual. How did his management even approve that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And meanwhile, a boring advert from Lord F for glasses! You should be doing an advert for white sticks being married to that muggy bleep!

312569473_502052475161704_473527022015144547_n.jpg
312704652_460859326137506_6255026662563517760_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Anxiety ridden though remember

he’s surely just well and truly sealed never getting near strictly with that
More like he's trying his luck with Polly parrot... she's more useful than flappy for his 'career'....

I think your days are numbered, flappy, he's found someone who's more useful......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was Flappy I’d be sewing sardines into the inside of his jackets.
Problem is he never wears one. Lucky to get him with a top on. She’s got to be seething that he’s played woe is me all day than sprinted out the door at the sniff of an event

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is another twit who needs to be cancelled. I can't stand Keith Lemon either!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I domt.understand what his manager is, she works for a flooring company?!?! And she's a free lance publicity consultant. No wonder she needs two jobs with only jake on the books 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone think he's actually gonna get any work after his red carpet appearances, looking like a rejected 90s boy band member?????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.