Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off Limits have posted this today. How many days late? They’re obviously also trying to put him out there. Funny how when you message them, they never see it or reply back but every comment about them owing Faye money got deleted straight away 😂
Strange how never reposted any of his ‘pap shots’ from the NTAs 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Polly has got recent photos on her Insta of her bum cheeks hanging out on a beach. Someone who isn't blocked please see if Jake's liked the pic?

• Haha
I swear to god he's the most attention seeking fame hungry gobshite I've ever witnessed...
Haven't bothered looking on the sidebar of shame for its photo, but hope it's labelled "and here's complete no mark Jake Quickenden making a complete tit of himself dancing for attention"

She's making him worse, she's encouraging it and filming him....pair of fuckwits...

He hasn't got anxiety, he's got fear of missing out ... pointless bleep that he is ..

His celebrity antiques road trip is on BBC2 in the autumn, according to the news ..him and Gaylord Hughes are somewhere towards the bottom, so should be on round about Xmas ...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Are you Northern 🤣 my dad called us gobshites growing up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I was Flappy I’d be sewing sardines into the inside of his jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Polly has got recent photos on her Insta of her bum cheeks hanging out on a beach. Someone who isn't blocked please see if Jake's liked the pic?
Just checked he hasn’t, but then again he’s only into bullet tits with the figure of a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looked no he hasn’t lol but notice she does not follow flappy or flaps follows her 👀This prick has hit a all time low tonight.For one he looks a woman and two his sad arse face earlier soon disappeared when on the train and away from his family again 😡No zelda today god will I sleep not knowing the weather forecast in Lincoln and how her fire is working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looked no he hasn’t lol but notice she does not follow flappy or flaps follows her 👀This prick has hit a all time low tonight.For one he looks a woman and two his sad arse face earlier soon disappeared when on the train and away from his family again 😡No zelda today god will I sleep not knowing the weather forecast in Lincoln and how her fire is working.
He absolutely hates being married and having kids ...
Any excuse to get away, and his like a woman on a ham sandwich ...

• Haha
Oh I bet big little Chris is counting down the days to boot him off the books. Can’t go anywhere without making a complete show of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.