Jake Quickenden #41 Jake has got a very small willy. Will he get a real job? Don't be silly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never get over the fact he's not wearing a jacket. Absolute plebeian .

Reactions: 27
He will still be so happy he’s made it into the Daily Mail. Number 84 though 😂😂😂😂

I really think this is one of the worst things I’ve seen of him! Prick.
OMG...what an absolute joke. See they stopped taking photos of him, so he wiggled his bleeping arse to get noticed.
And he looks a right scruffy bleep, look at everyone else..
Absolutely no respect shown to the people recieving awards, all mememe ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG...what an absolute joke. See they stopped taking photos of him, so he wiggled his bleeping arse to get noticed.
And he looks a right scruffy bleep, look at everyone else..
Absolutely no respect shown to the people recieving awards, all mememe ...
That’s what’s worst is this event is about hero’s and he’s made it all about him but I’m so glad nobody cares he’s one sad lonely man …. I bet he didn’t even have photos with any hero’s or disabled children that are absolutely inspirational

see he didn’t get near molly mae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He has slowly but surely morphed into a cross between David Brent and Alan Partridge although with considerably less intelligence and charm. He’s toast in the world of celebrity, after tonight he has to be!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear to god he's the most attention seeking fame hungry gobshite I've ever witnessed...
Haven't bothered looking on the sidebar of shame for its photo, but hope it's labelled "and here's complete no mark Jake Quickenden making a complete tit of himself dancing for attention"

I've just seen it! 👀 Has he been on the sniff? ❄ duck me, why does he think that behaviour is ok? And why isn't his new publicist telling him to calm the duck down? 🤨
She's making him worse, she's encouraging it and filming him....pair of fuckwits...

So his whole narrative yesterday was something along the lines of being present, spending time with the people important to him, blah blah. At the drop of a hat, dumps said important people. Unless I’ve misunderstood, the important people he was on about was z listers! Honestly, I can’t believe what a phoney he is. Sudden anxiety vanishes and he’s twatting around at a ceremony which is meant to be about heroes. 😡
He hasn't got anxiety, he's got fear of missing out ... pointless bleep that he is ..

His celebrity antiques road trip is on BBC2 in the autumn, according to the news ..him and Gaylord Hughes are somewhere towards the bottom, so should be on round about Xmas ...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I really can’t with this absolute cringe bleep. If anyone hasn’t seen it I BEG you to watch the episode of Alan Partridge at the Colmans mustard awards- this must have literally been a premonition of fakey attending the pride of Britain awards . He’s even wearing his partridge in Paris sweater.
Jake when you inevitably read this I hope you hang your head in shame using an event aimed at honouring people who are humble and experienced true suffering you are using it as an attention seeking event and acting like you are at a playground. You’ve even ditched your new wife and made her change her plans so you can dick about trying to get noticed after crying how down you are earlier. You are quite literally a tit human being. I hope you listen to some of the stories from the pride of Britain awards and realise what a cheese dick you are and just duck off and start enjoying what you have away from the limelight you seem to think you are in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
His Pollypublicist needs a grip. She is shocking, her outfit, her behaviour on the red carpet and filming her one and only client dancing like an absolute bellend. WHO IS SHE?! WHO IS SHE?? 😅😅 iykyk

Also, how much coke has he stuffed into his back pockets, he's got his phone wallet and far too many packets stuffed back there IMO....

Screenshot_20221024-213455_Instagram.jpg

P.s howling at the photographers taking one or 2 snaps then instantly putting their cameras down, hoping he'd move on 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Holy mother of duck - the giant Bertie Bassett in his diver's boots, ill fitting evening trousers / leisure wear joggers & the worst non flame retardant shirt known to mankind. He has the audacity to wriggle his sorry, unknown arrrse on the red carpet - nothing humble at all about him, nothing thoughtful or reflective on those around him who are there for their own.personal struggles.

I think we can comfortably predict a lonely, last train home for him, followed by an uncomfortable night on the dirty, cat haired blue velvet sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
According to her Linkedin, Polly is the PR manager for this company who manufacture and supply industrial shelving. No wonder she’s pissing her pants with excitement at being on the red carpet

https://www.bigdug.co.uk/

Her LinkedIn info-

DAA9B207-62C9-4A13-9077-65613F2BFB7A.jpeg
60022B83-3AEF-47A0-A943-AD01F7D21EAB.jpeg
60022B83-3AEF-47A0-A943-AD01F7D21EAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck off you absolute desperate cretins.

How ridiculous that Sophie can’t even pretend to say what an amazing night it would have been to be able to see so many heroes. Instead it’s a big ball of stress to find a dress. bleeping hell the sad bastard who doesn’t like going to awards but has rushed to this one after getting a last minute invite. One of his managements clients must not be attending anymore. I honestly can’t stand them.
Oh sod the brave kids raising money whilst dying of cancer and the people that have put themselves at risk to save peoples lives eh Flappy? As long as your facial has been rearranged that’s the main thing. Selfish twit 😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.