Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be old but it's definitely not gold. It's a rusty old bent nail that needs to be thrown in the bin.

Just like you.

You are washed up, desperate and completely finished. 💯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
New Thread #41

Fakey’s is skint & manic as duck
Soon he will be selling his arse for a buck

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sad! Sponsored 🤣

Will be interesting to see if Chris H is still his friend if his management are done with him.
This is where all his money goes 😂 Buying followers, likes and paying out on sponsored posts 😂 Does he really think this picture of him will make people want to go follow him on Insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ All it will do is make people go to his page to see who the duck he is and why he’s dressed like someone from the 80s. They’ll look, then think bleeping hell how many stories and reels does this idiot do in a day and rapidly make a swift exit.
He’s not going to be getting content from the Maldives now so needs to claw back some of the 2,500 followers he’s lost in the last 30 days somehow but can’t seen a photo like this doing it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

It's all gone mighty quiet! Anything on Flapz's side of things? Maybe they're having a massive row about money🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An MH post and he includes #santorini #instagram #reel #reels #instagood , I don’t think social media is a good place to be on if you are suffering with mental health Jake you hole, its the last place to be. bleeping idot needs to stop the MH stuff.
It’s like why post something heartfelt and then hashtag all that it’s obvious his pots are for attention because why would you hashtag support and like …. He’s manic I swear strange strange man needs help

Reactions: 15
Moved the honeymoon to January/February! As for the loft, I am not buying that one either! They grind my gears but I do love coming on here and slating the tit out of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It's all gone mighty quiet! Anything on Flapz's side of things? Maybe they're having a massive row about money🤫
Nothing from camp Flappy. Has he nothing up yet either?? oh this is interesting ? money, his sexuality 🤔 his embarrassing lazy behaviour, her embarrassing reels and ads,or just him in general 🤣 hopefully having a blazing squad row 🙏 reality may have set in. Thats the quickest “honeymoon period” over already. Oooh this is interesting Fakeys, lets see how this unfolds😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The honeymoon was never ever booked that’s for sure 😂
Look how cheap the wedding was they didn’t even have it at a venue they hosted it at the villa they was all sleeping in 🤢

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.