Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@bluecups has knocked @Lucyxxxx off the top spot this time with a brilliant title.

Old thread here

Quick recap, feel free to add:
- Fakey went to the NTA’s as Doph’s plus one, got ignored by his management and ushered off the red carpet.
- Started wearing makeup hoping to get some good trolling content, but forgot to switch accounts before creating said content.
_ Did his much anticipated live with the Freakmans, doling out advice none of them are qualified to give.
-Remembered that Freddie existed and took him to see Man Utd and bought him some football boots, buyt not the ones he actually wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you Platty! I still think it sounds weird, like the vulva has painted nails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those worried about the SSS title deletion I think it was the suggestion that her children shouldn’t exist what was a step too far particularly around the time of baby loss awareness. Im pretty sure recognising Fakey looked like a vulva is safe

• Haha
For those worried about the SSS title deletion I think it was the suggestion that her children shouldn’t exist what was a step too far particularly around the time of baby loss awareness. Im pretty sure recognising Fakey looked like a vulva is safe
He's the biggest bleep on tattle, by a cuntry mile ......👍👍👍😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
*aims coke bottle directly at you*
*catches coke mid air and adds to a large brandy*

Ah you're just still sore I got to meet Chris Lilley! 😂

Your thread titles are still the best, I see them all over Tattle and they crease me 😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Your thread titles are still the best, I see them all over Tattle and they crease me 😂😘
*In my Richard Richard voice*
This isn't some sort of a joke you know, these are MY thread title suggestions!!!

I am so jel you got to meet the one and only Chris. I always imagine he is just like Mr.G in real life 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
World's worst photo editing strikes again 🤣

Sneak preview of Jake and Sophie's outfits for the next formal occasion.

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's not like Fakey to have such a radio silence? Do you reckon he's necked too many gummies? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucy, he was absolutely lovely. Very sweet and a bit shy. I travelled 150 miles to London beause he was doing a signing at HMV Oxford Street. MASSIVE queue that got cut off two people in front of me. Gutted. Went for a fag out the front of the shop and saw his tour manager also having a fag. Told him what happened and he said if you go round to the side door in an hour he'll be coming out. But don't tell anyone cos if there's a crowd he'll use another door. So I waited and met him. Here’s a pic I took of him. Happy days!

03C1CCEB-D9AC-417A-BC90-0033C8796079.jpeg

Back on topic. Where’s Fakey? Could be driving back to Colchester I suppose but this radio silence is very unlike him. What’s he up to? 🧐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's un-pc now, but this always cracks me up and I think it's a song Peter Andre would have made up back in the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it's un-pc now, but this always cracks me up and I think it's a song Peter Andre would have made up back in the day
I remember on Summer Heights High when Jonah lied about his dad touching him to get out of class and they called his dad in to discuss it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Not Jake getting a new thread and now he’s nowhere to be seen😱this is unprecedented!
Oh well back to House of the dragon for me

• Haha
Maybe fakeys been given a ban, he must be necking those gummies like they’re going out of fashion 😂

• Haha

I love Chris Lilley, Summer Heights High still a favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I reckon the fact there is silence from him, Flappy and Zelda, they are either still at his mums or on their way home. They’re not going to advertise if Fred’s off school today when they made such a big deal about the reason he wasn’t in Dubai was cos he had to go to school. I know it was for longer but surely they shouldn’t be keeping him off school because of a footy match on a Sunday? Other thing could be, the fact she does all the driving anyway, good chance that Flappy has brought Fred back by herself and left Fakey & Spud at Zeldas so he’s got help with childcare whilst she’s in Manchester tomorrow & Wednesday. We all know he’s incapable of looking after spud by himself so that also sounds pretty plausible 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon the fact there is silence from him, Flappy and Zelda, they are either still at his mums or on their way home. They’re not going to advertise if Fred’s off school today when they made such a big deal about the reason he wasn’t in Dubai was cos he had to go to school. I know it was for longer but surely they shouldn’t be keeping him off school because of a footy match on a Sunday? Other thing could be, the fact she does all the driving anyway, good chance that Flappy has brought Fred back by herself and left Fakey & Spud at Zeldas so he’s got help with childcare whilst she’s in Manchester tomorrow & Wednesday. We all know he’s incapable of looking after spud by himself so that also sounds pretty plausible 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it’s a giveaway when they’re all quiet, he’s definitely still there with Leo and Flaps whizzed back to Colchester so Freddie could go to school! There is no way he went back with her leaving him with King Spud and Freddie for two days!

Reactions: 19
14:09pm and he's STILL nowhere to be seen.... 👀 Has a silence as long as this been known before? 🤔

• Haha
Yeah it’s a giveaway when they’re all quiet, he’s definitely still there with Leo and Flaps whizzed back to Colchester so Freddie could go to school! There is no way he went back with her leaving him with King Spud and Freddie for two days!
Wouldn’t be surprised if him & Spud stay with Zelda until Flappy has finished in Manchester. Then she’ll pick Spud up and take him home and Fakey will go straight from his mums to Aberdeen on Thursday. Could be totally wrong though and he’s silent just so he gets loads of messages asking if he’s ok. He needs to do something to claw back his ever decreasing insta engagement rate 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.