Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So off Limits no longer have QSQ featured on there, and Fakey is the only "celeb" who has his contact details as his own [email protected]

Everyone else has a named team member in the office if you want to book them.... 😅(rosella, chris)

Surely his contract is up soon, I can't see them keeping him on after a year... can't figure out when he was signed by them.

There both following some low level producers, agencies, PR managers. Desperation levels 🤣
His year is up end of November 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So off Limits no longer have QSQ featured on there, and Fakey is the only "celeb" who has his contact details as his own [email protected]

Everyone else has a named team member in the office if you want to book them.... 😅(rosella, chris)

Surely his contract is up soon, I can't see them keeping him on after a year... can't figure out when he was signed by them.

There both following some low level producers, agencies, PR managers. Desperation levels 🤣
im sorry what? QSQ as in Flaps Akimbo was once signed to off limits and they obviously didn’t renew her contract ? when was this? Also why has Fakey got a publicist ??? I thought Off Limited did all that stuff? Ah yeah his contract is definitely not getting renewed and he has probably already been told this but keeping it quite, the way little chris wouldn’t let him near CH was bleeping priceless, he looked so pissed off with him 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s trying to be deep and meaningful in his latest post.Go get a regular job come out and be the person you want to be and then you will stop with all this attention seeking tit.He’s not happy hates family life begging for shows to notice him his desperation puts people off.His following of random shows people is like a addiction to him I honestly think he needs to step back and grow up .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
im sorry what? QSQ as in Flaps Akimbo was once signed to off limits and they obviously didn’t renew her contract ? when was this? Also why has Fakey got a publicist ??? I thought Off Limited did all that stuff? Ah yeah his contract is definitely not getting renewed and he has probably already been told this but keeping it quite, the way little chris wouldn’t let him near CH was bleeping priceless, he looked so pissed off with him 🤣
Yep, I'm sure at one point she was on the off limits website, I could be wrong so someone correct me if I am 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
When she did her ITS edit, OF took credit for it but she has never advertised them being her management and they’ve never announced her as a client so maybe they just helped on the one collab which we all know never went anywhere 🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How ironic that he’s talking about being present and someone to be relied on in his latest reel! This was yet another holiday where they left the kids at home lol.

I think times are bad in the Quickenden household right now and the best thing they could do is get normal jobs. She could go back to beauty and I’m sure he would actually get respect from people to do a proper days work. They are just failing at being influencers and money must be really bad right now.

I don’t understand why they are having a loft conversion but the rest of their house is an absolute state. I’d almost feel sorry for them if it was anyone else.

• Heart
I reckon he’s blocked a few people tonight. I’m sure people would have messaged him to ask what happened to his grief live he advertised in the week and rather than be honest, he’ll just block so he doesn’t have to deal with it. He really is a despicable bleep 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I reckon he’s blocked a few people tonight. I’m sure people would have messaged him to ask what happened to his grief live he advertised in the week and rather than be honest, he’ll just block so he doesn’t have to deal with it. He really is a despicable bleep 🤬
He deserves everything that's coming to him .....

• Heart
He's watched the shia labeuf podcast which is very popular so now his narrative is copying shia quotes and pretending to be as humble as him. He doesn't have his own mind does he

He certainly does and I shall be here for it 🍿🍿🍿❤
Karma is coming for Jake and I can't wait either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How ironic that he’s talking about being present and someone to be relied on in his latest reel! This was yet another holiday where they left the kids at home lol.

I think times are bad in the Quickenden household right now and the best thing they could do is get normal jobs. She could go back to beauty and I’m sure he would actually get respect from people to do a proper days work. They are just failing at being influencers and money must be really bad right now.

I don’t understand why they are having a loft conversion but the rest of their house is an absolute state. I’d almost feel sorry for them if it was anyone else.
The loft conversion was never happening, he just said that to let us think he wasn’t short of money, I honestly can’t see it happening. I wouldn’t like to go to LF for anything beauty related, i’d say she tit at it judging by he always manky outgrown shellac nails, sorry but as a beautician she she know how to look after her skin , plenty of new treatment for her skin but she obviously can’t afford them, as for him getting a proper job, his ego would never plus he’s tit at everything, maybe working on tv sets behind the scenes being a camera man would suit him 😂
Very irresponsible of them to become “influencers” when they have two dependents to care for and they have no idea what monthly income they will get, id say that mortgage is expensive, im suprised they even got approved for a mortgage but she had an actual job then and no dependants so maybe thats how they got the mortgage. But imo they are broke as duck and the “mini moon” will now be referred to as their honeymoon🙄 Not one brain cell between them is there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This is gonna sound so bitchy but that boys hair is not curly in the slightest! Its really thin and very straight! My daughters hair goes into ringlets and she gets called Shirley Temple by people whenever we go out. And trying to brush it is a task in itself😂if spud had curly hair that div would know how hard it can be to brush at times!
Don’t know why that grated on me so much😂😂she just chats pure tit
View attachment 1672166
It’s not curly it’s like that because a brush has never been near it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Eyal is sooooooooo fit. What a downgrade.
It’s not a downgrade he had no interest in her. She was just desperate for the z list life. Jake is a fame hungry head. She’s even worse. At least jake was on a few tv shows

They’ve got nobody else to blame but themselves for thinking a proper job is beneath them. I remember reading in the pandemic Asa Elliot from Benidorm was out doing deliveries for Asda because he has no reason to be too proud- and he really is talented!
Jason manford was driving a minibus for people. Ray Quinn was doing delivery driving

this twit walked around a supermarket dressed as a toilet roll to get attention.

DFW doing an ad for the same skin care as flappy 🤭
I know people like Danielle in here but she’s no better. Living on her dads name and was happy to court the press when she was with Jake. All as bad as each other just she has a richer dad and husband

You can’t even look after your own son for a night without your mother there you aren’t to be relied on

don’t cook, clean, look after your kid. Bully your step son, take the piss out of your mother…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.