Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he’s starting following bbc and iplayer lol doubt they will be knocking anytime soon.Filming himself trying to box so boring yawn yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She definitely said that they would be taking Freddie away at Christmas, such liars
100% because there was a discussion on here about where they’d be going and we came to the conclusion it if happened, it would most likely be camber sands while he was there doing a gig because no way could they afford Disney or Lapland 😂

Reactions: 18
So between now and the new year he’s gainfully employed for 2 whole weeks???
I have no idea what Flappy contributes to the household but it can’t be a regular wage. During these times and price increases I would be worried sick if that was me. BTW all supermarkets are taking on Christmas staff now, with all that overtime you might actually have some money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait till he finds out apple do glasses that you can record from (they’re out in America ) reckon next baby is because they think it’ll bring in income. I’ve never met anyone as egotistical or lazy as them pair 🤢

Reactions: 19
I have no idea what Flappy contributes to the household but it can’t be a regular wage. During these times and price increases I would be worried sick if that was me. BTW all supermarkets are taking on Christmas staff now, with all that overtime you might actually have some money
Don’t forget he’s still got one friends gig left and a ‘celebrity’ footy match as well now. Oh and not forgetting he’s got his appearance on antiques road trip still to come on TV 😂

• Haha
I've decided to take up boxing in the new year. I need a new hobby and a way to get fit, and I figure if that flat footed bleep can do it, I can. I won't be filming myself though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if it's already been said, got a few pages to catch up on.
No ego hahahhahaha.
Semi pro footballer, didn't he just play for a crappy non league local team?
And she's taking a few weeks off from what exactly?
That's all.. For now..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really hyped herself up like he was gonna pick her then she got rejected hilarious

eyal could tell straight away she was fake hungry .
Couldn’t get an ex islander so got an irrelevant twit that pissed all his opportunities away because he is too lazy to do anything. Remember when Leo was born majority of his days in bed you’d swear he gave birth. I 100% believe he wants another just to gain attention again.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They’ve got nobody else to blame but themselves for thinking a proper job is beneath them. I remember reading in the pandemic Asa Elliot from Benidorm was out doing deliveries for Asda because he has no reason to be too proud- and he really is talented!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was totally cringe watching her getting pied by eyal 😂He went on to date the awful Lisa rinna’s daughter for a while.She thought dick head would bring her fame and she’s now more desperate than him.If in his own words I’m bleeping skint in 2020 no way these two idiots have funds available to pretend they are doing well in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oi Fakey. Are you suffering from amnesia as well as 'anxiety' too eh? What happened to the 'Grief Live' tonight?

You absolute prick. 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I've decided to take up boxing in the new year. I need a new hobby and a way to get fit, and I figure if that flat footed bleep can do it, I can. I won't be filming myself though.
He cant do it, he’s like a bleeping backing dancer all over the shop with those feet when he’s TRYING to box. Follow Andy Lee ☘ he will show you how its done👊👌

Reactions: 14
So off Limits no longer have QSQ featured on there, and Fakey is the only "celeb" who has his contact details as his own [email protected]

Everyone else has a named team member in the office if you want to book them.... 😅(rosella, chris)

Surely his contract is up soon, I can't see them keeping him on after a year... can't figure out when he was signed by them.

There both following some low level producers, agencies, PR managers. Desperation levels 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.