Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey just a bit of advice from someone with actual diagnosed mental health issues, when you’re mentally unwell or depressed you DO NOT feel like posting at all. You certainly DO NOT post a selfie pretending to look sad for attention either. When people are truly depressed they don’t like looking at them self and posting it and they certainly don’t post about it for attention. Many people suffer in silence because their depression tells them
People don’t care and they don’t want to
Burden people with their issues. So they stay quiet and suffer in silence not post sad fake pictures craving attention. I suggest you log off Instagram, delete the bleeping app and go book a gp appointment to sort out your addiction for attention off strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh just shut up you self-absorbed cretin. Already moaning about the school holidays and having no time and needs to relax.

Get in the bin you absolute manjawed bleep and take your 'husband' with you. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Do we feel sorry for him with his little sad face on today - NO we bleeping don’t
Has he got to look after his son for an hour or something?

Do I speak to my child as if SHE is destined for success.

you had two boys last time I looked jake, who you nicked those questions off 😂

Reactions: 15
What the duck is he posting about today?
He doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why is he asking these stupid questions?
I hope the gummy company drop him, how can he pretend they work when all he bleeping goes on about is how tit he feels all the bleeding time, if its not his pretend mental health issues then its his made up physical ailments to get out of work.
He's exhausting to watch, imagine living with the twit
Whatevers the matter with him, it must be infectious, she's as bad today...
#nomoneynoworkitis.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear God, this is the full version!!!! Watch Flappy jump at the end because he's going into overdrive!

He is mentally unbalanced!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh just shut up you self-absorbed cretin. Already moaning about the school holidays and having no time and needs to relax.

View attachment 1674149
View attachment 1674150
View attachment 1674153
View attachment 1674155
View attachment 1674157
View attachment 1674158
Moaning about looking after her kids and having no time but they are talking about having another one. Yeah that sounds like a terrific idea when you write it down doesn’t it

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1674149
View attachment 1674150
View attachment 1674153
View attachment 1674155
View attachment 1674157
View attachment 1674158
Whinging because no honeymoon without the kids ..
Don't know why you bleeping bothered having them, all you two do is complain...
duck off, the pair of you....😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

he makes me rage! What a wanker!
He was never that shape
the magic of Photoshop and a deluded mind ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Fakey just a bit of advice from someone with actual diagnosed mental health issues, when you’re mentally unwell or depressed you DO NOT feel like posting at all. You certainly DO NOT post a selfie pretending to look sad for attention either. When people are truly depressed they don’t like looking at them self and posting it and they certainly don’t post about it for attention. Many people suffer in silence because their depression tells them
People don’t care and they don’t want to
Burden people with their issues. So they stay quiet and suffer in silence not post sad fake pictures craving attention. I suggest you log off Instagram, delete the bleeping app and go book a gp appointment to sort out your addiction for attention off strangers.
I could completely get everything you said stargirl, you have taken the words out of my mouth, thats real depression and I know that feeling exactly and you have worded it so well ❤ This prick has 100% not got real anxiety or depression. Wanker. Im all hear for when reality kicks in which looks like it is 🍿 but faking depression and anxiety as a way out of saying you’re a failure is not the way to go, you fucked it up all by yourselves you pricks and we are all here for it 🍿 but cut out the MH you’re bleeping disgraceful and that includes youre crazy enabling mother aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feel so sorry for Fred, my boys so excited to be off this week because he knows he’s got a whole week with me and his dad has 2 days off work with him too. He had a sleepover on Saturday, and this week we’ve got soft play, pumpkin patch and Halloween trail booked in. Why can’t they ever plan nice things for Fred to do when he’s off poor boy must be bored sat watching these 2 miserable pricks

• Heart
Feel so sorry for Fred, my boys so excited to be off this week because he knows he’s got a whole week with me and his dad has 2 days off work with him too. He had a sleepover on Saturday, and this week we’ve got soft play, pumpkin patch and Halloween trail booked in. Why can’t they ever plan nice things for Fred to do when he’s off poor boy must be bored sat watching these 2 miserable pricks
They are the type of people, if they're miserable, so is everyone else...😡😡😡

Reactions: 17
sounds like a lovely half term for youre boys. Flappy is taking them to soft play AGAIN so she can sit on her flat arse and be on her laptop banging out ads and Tesco reels and then dirty delete a few , maybe a few “click bait” reels aswell and add pathetic hashtags like her Duncan James wannabe looser of husband. Kinda pissed he’s not doing the drag queen show, he would have won it and been great entertainment for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again she made a point when she got called out over Dubai, of saying publicly on her insta that they had got Fred for most of half term and were planning stuff to do with him but typically she’s now tired (deedums) and Fakey is pulling the anxiety card. He can still miraculously go to the gym and post cryptic BS on social media but won’t be well enough to take Freddie anywhere. Selfish selfish cunts 😡

• Sad
Do the people at his gym know he is freely filming with his phone propped up because I’d be bleeping steaming if some dick head was doing this. I go to the gym to work out so look sweaty and red faced, that is not for the general publics consumption.

Again she made a point when she got called out over Dubai, of saying publicly on her insta that they had got Fred for most of half term and were planning stuff to do with him but typically she’s now tired (deedums) and Fakey is pulling the anxiety card. He can still miraculously go to the gym and post cryptic BS on social media but won’t be well enough to take Freddie anywhere. Selfish selfish cunts 😡
Bet they are skint ..

He’s going to be getting a call soon but probably not the one he wants 😂😂😂 Shouldn’t have a spray tan and go to a hotel then tagging Fake Bake and not declaring it properly 👍🏻
Keep doing the Lord's work...😅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do the people at his gym know he is freely filming with his phone propped up because I’d be bleeping steaming if some dick head was doing this. I go to the gym to work out so look sweaty and red faced, that is not for the general publics consumption.
I'd be raging too. I do gym classes and quite often the instructors will ask if they can take a pic or video for social media but if people object they don't have to be in the shots. But they are giving us the option to say no, Jakey just goes ahead and does it anyway. So out of order

And that massively filtered picture. Oh just duck off 🤢
Give the lad a break! us looney tunes who “truly” suffer from MH issues often contemplate suicide then prance Around in speeds as if we were at the bleeping Coca Cabana!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Give the lad a break! us looney tunes who “truly” suffer from MH issues often contemplate suicide then prance Around in speeds as if we were at the bleeping Coca Cabana!!
Actually thats a good point but only after Ive necked about 100 D10’s then im doing “the conga” or “rock the boat” or scrubbing the gaff like mad but I dont take selfies and post them on insta 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.