Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
I am so sick of hearing that ugly, fish lipped, man jawed cunt whinge about having no time to herself.

Sophie we know you read here - you have been on more holidays the last few months than most people go on in 5 years with another one in February.

You don’t work. Filming your entire day, sending questions to yourself and making shitty reels of clothes hanging off your skeletor body is NOT work.

You dump your kid in nursery 3 times a week and Freddy spends half his time with his Dad.

If that useless cunt of a husband isn’t helping you around the house then that’s a you problem, no one feels sorry for you.

You have more time to yourself than 90% of Mums - get in the real world for fucks sake. Most of us are out of the house all week working a real job for 12 hours a day, earning a lot less than what you get for pretending to use vitamins and skincare products, filming yourself smacking your ugly lips together and flicking your hair.

Just fuck off you stupid bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Damocles

Chatty Member
thread suggestion

#41 Jake Has got a very small willy, will he get a real job? don't be silly!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Just want to say thank you to you all for always making me laugh. I am on Maternity leave atm and although I am loving being a Mummy- I do miss adult conversation and do get a bit lonely (I am a good ten years behind all my friends in having a baby so not got any Mummy friends really). You all keep me going, ripping the piss out of this absolute weapon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
So decided to join you all after watching him for a bit.. ..like wtf? He's like a parody, I refuse to believe this is a real life grown ass man...dancing in the fucking airport, constantly filming himself walking down the round chatting wham. The hair, the teeth, the Elizabeth Duke jewellery, I'm cringing so much my toes are curled....I'll probably never wear normal shoes again.
Can I ask, who is his wife? Anyone? Or just a normal girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bluecups

VIP Member
World's worst photo editing strikes again 🤣

Sneak preview of Jake and Sophie's outfits for the next formal occasion.

download.jpg

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Is he for fucking real try burying your baby daughter you absolute cunt of a person. That’s grief and yes I’ve had fucking dark thoughts im fucking done 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
Fakey just a bit of advice from someone with actual diagnosed mental health issues, when you’re mentally unwell or depressed you DO NOT feel like posting at all. You certainly DO NOT post a selfie pretending to look sad for attention either. When people are truly depressed they don’t like looking at them self and posting it and they certainly don’t post about it for attention. Many people suffer in silence because their depression tells them
People don’t care and they don’t want to
Burden people with their issues. So they stay quiet and suffer in silence not post sad fake pictures craving attention. I suggest you log off Instagram, delete the fucking app and go book a gp appointment to sort out your addiction for attention off strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Oh look surprise surprise Sophie is home and Leo has reappeared. What a pathetic piece of shit not being able to look after his own child,
It’s actually embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bluecups

VIP Member
He's squandered every opportunity he's had with his entitled attitude and laziness. Imagine being granted the platforms of X Factor, IACGMOOH and DOI and not capitalising on it. When at his "peak" of fame he could have taken acting lessons, taken on small presenting jobs to learn the craft, forged friendships with influential people on tv, asked for some work experience on radio shows, put his face to big charity campaigns for no fee and that's off the top of my head. He's a lazy prick who doesn't want to learn new skills or hone existing ones, he just wants to be famous for being famous. He doesn't want the kudos of writing a platinum album or writing a best selling novel, he just wants people to recognise him in the street and ask for his photo. He wants all the trappings of fame yet puts in about two months' work a year towards it. As a wise person once said, success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. He's bone idle.

He must look at Rylan, Alison Hammond, Kate Lawler, Stacey Solomon et al and weep into his mouldy cottage pie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just for you Fakey! 👍
Screenshot_20221022-161348~2.png

You doing silly dances isn't the way forward.

They are fucking shit and you look like an absolute bellend. You are 34yrs old you muppet.

Grow the fuck up, get a proper job and get a grip!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
Is this cunt having a laugh? Doing a sky dive for charity? He makes my blood boil. This is now PURE desperation and publicity for his own gain. 😡

I actually hate him.
View attachment 1674353

Pfffft....."Do something that scares you, step outside your comfort zone"

Ok dickhead, you go first....how about a 40 hour working week or looking after your kid overnight?

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Just thought I’d have a look at Nanny QVC’s stories… CHRIST she’s boring

Telling us a riveting story about how she mows the lawn
And a birthday shoutout for a 2 year old??? Wtf who sent that in - what 2 year old wants a shoutout from that old bat

• Haha

shysod90

His last story going on about getting off the plane and not being hit by heat because he’s in Aberdeen🙄the same man whose got off a plane more times than most people have this year. Ungrateful little scab

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

CBS1

Couple things Jakey boy!

So you ask a woman to film you... but as you finish your dance you run back to press stop on filming, so was she actually filming?

She looked pretty fucking embarrassed in my opinion and didn't want to be filmed herself and yet you continued to do so

People actually have flights to catch, and you standing in the way embarrassing yourself like actually made me cringe. Literally no one cared other than you were in the way. The sheer desperation for attention is baffling. And further you can't even do the fucking dance well

I just can't with this loser

• Heart
Reactions: 31