Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔bleep I hate him...10p donate what a thing to say, what's the point in doing the sky dive for a donation of 10p..I got enough for a guide dog for a local man for walking 22 miles, 20 years ago but I did it....grrrrrrrrr he gives me the bleeping hump...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oi micro penis 👋 I'll push you out of a plane no problem! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh duck off with your sky dive you rat faced cretin, you want attention pure and bleeping simple.
And guess what ratty boy....NO.ONE.CARES.
I'll beleive this sky dive is happening ONLY when he's been flung out of the plane and not a second before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nothing from camp Flappy. Has he nothing up yet either?? oh this is interesting ? money, his sexuality 🤔 his embarrassing lazy behaviour, her embarrassing reels and ads,or just him in general 🤣 hopefully having a blazing squad row 🙏 reality may have set in. Thats the quickest “honeymoon period” over already. Oooh this is interesting Fakeys, lets see how this unfolds😊
Don't think they ever started the honeymoon period lol...he's never with her or his kids 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we feel sorry for him with his little sad face on today - NO we bleeping don’t
Ffs just why take that pic..oh my days he's a bloody joke isn't he. Attention seeking at it's finest. Go and get some proper help if you really are suffering with mental health not post your pretend sad face all over social media. Seriously!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.