Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason manford was driving a minibus for people. Ray Quinn was doing delivery driving

this twit walked around a supermarket dressed as a toilet roll to get attention.
Id of loved to get on a mini bus and there was Jason Manford driving it, can you imagine the craic, he probably could have made a show about it but didn’t because he’s doesn’t have an over inflated ego. He’s hilarious, fair play to him. Ray Quinn , wasnt he doing that a few years? anyway another one fair play and Kirk Norcross turned his back on z list well before his dad passed and started his own power washing company although he said a few weeks ago on a podcast that he would consider going back to towie 😳 (too much valium or he now has a mortgage to pay as the Dads estate he was living on was taken off them) He has already made his name in the z list world so he will make money (once he stays sober and drug free) These pair though?? At least she has her beauty qualification and previous office work, as for him what on earth could he put on a c.v?? I think hes fucked things up so bad in the z list world and probably not even a supermarket would employ him after googling him and seeing his insta, hes fucked, he’s completely un-employable at this stage. He will be a regular in camber sands and that’s only seasonal work 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop using mental health for engagement you massive bellend your problem is you know deep down that it is all over you are not going to be a massive celebrity you had your chances you blew them now duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s manic because he’s jobless and starting to realise jobs ain’t being thrown at him anymore
most work he gets is a one day thing he Admitted he had nothing lined up after footloose and was being rejected constantly 😂

• Haha
I think the honeymoon was “moved” (not even booked) to February as flappy is hoping the divorce papers will be filed and complete by then 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does he put his tit posts on tik tok? Dick banned me does he get many likes.Saw others do that running thing they did it completely wrong pair of losers.Omfg does he ever stop he’s hoping saddos Message him what’s up bro!!!!!!
Puts his reels on tiktok but not his ‘quotes’. Can’t comment on his tiktok either as he’s turned the comments off 🤭

• Haha
Struggling mentally at the moment but still finds time to attention seek by videoing himself in the gym and posting it. He’s got a totally different understanding of MH to most people 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so stupid/deluded/blinkered etc… that he doesn’t seem to understand by posting these ‘quotes’ one minute, then prancing about like an idiot the next, shows he’s just not genuine. He really thinks he should be getting decent TV work but who is going to employ someone that is forever on their social media moaning about MH, anxiety, grief, trolling, sickness, aches and pains, getting overlooked, etc.. I still think he wants a documentary and he’ll use any subject going just to get back on TV again.
Obviously not been invited to the Pride of Britain awards tonight then 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Struggling mentally at the moment but still finds time to attention seek by videoing himself in the gym and posting it. He’s got a totally different understanding of MH to most people 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s so stupid/deluded/blinkered etc… that he doesn’t seem to understand by posting these ‘quotes’ one minute, then prancing about like an idiot the next, shows he’s just not genuine. He really thinks he should be getting decent TV work but who is going to employ someone that is forever on their social media moaning about MH, anxiety, grief, trolling, sickness, aches and pains, getting overlooked, etc.. I still think he wants a documentary and he’ll use any subject going just to get back on TV again.
Obviously not been invited to the Pride of Britain awards tonight then 🤭
His only problem is he's a moaning entitled git.
He's had more opportunities than most, and wasted every one.
He's been brought up as a little prince, and can't fathom why nobody else gives him everything on a plate
He can't cope with criticism
He can't work as a team
He's got no transferable skills
He's got the attention span of a gnat.

Now duck off and get a real paying job in the real world.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Let's not forget my absolute favourite sat on stage singing at Camber Sands or wherever it was with his bloody music stand and book! He doesn't even have the professionalism to learn his music/lyrics bleeping tool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's not forget my absolute favourite sat on stage singing at Camber Sands or wherever it was with his bloody music stand and book! He doesn't even have the professionalism to learn his music/lyrics bleeping tool!
and got heckled at 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she’s at it now sad face no time to herself my god you dump Leo in a nursery 3 times a week.These two need to get a grip duck off and put their poor me narrative in the bin.

Omfg 🤮🤮🤮Lol@the photoshop of his body and just no and why and no🤮🤮🤮
7A98488E-BFEC-4ADE-A42F-E779AB8C4EB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is he posting about today?
He doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why is he asking these stupid questions?
I hope the gummy company drop him, how can he pretend they work when all he bleeping goes on about is how tit he feels all the bleeding time, if its not his pretend mental health issues then its his made up physical ailments to get out of work.
He's exhausting to watch, imagine living with the twit

• Heart
Basically he’s just using stress and anxiety as an excuse to post that photoshopped/heavily filtered picture of him, hoping his older ladies will slide into his DMs telling him how wonderful he is, how he should be back on TV, what a wonderful husband and father he is and then he’ll share them on his stories saying thanks for all the messages 😴 Wonder what crappy reel the two of them will film at tennis later? We all know one will be coming…..

• Haha
WTF is this knobjockey banging on about today? What a load of old waffle. He's definitely losing the plot big time and I'm loving it!! 🍿

309868026_2367076900111090_2436615169068749438_n.jpg
312433680_142546584908955_5172109810338654158_n.jpg
312845829_533709568759872_127680805090553774_n.jpg
312553477_2108170516051953_7742574074168612306_n.jpg
312651647_189002910300440_5706170220697474173_n.jpg
312394965_845077426847187_336537919360062325_n.jpg
312446751_977179846414891_2608248291317054443_n.jpg
312469735_485889943475992_6187158311307735985_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I just can't with him today. bleeping woe is me. Has anyone spoken to this gummy company he's not a great advert for them is he. Co stantly riddled with anxiety

God she’s at it now sad face no time to herself my god you dump Leo in a nursery 3 times a week.These two need to get a grip duck off and put their poor me narrative in the bin.
Is she for bleeping real?? no time to herself?? shes had a million holiday to herself and is having withdrawal symptoms the lazy cow, and bring those kids somewhere different than soft play, we all know its so freddie can mind leo and you will be sat down with youre laptop banging out ads, its ideal for YOU Flappy but im sure youre kids are sick of the same place, can you and prick not bring them somewhere else for a change? oh im sorry Prick face is in the gym acting sad, he is bleeping sad, he’s bleeping tragic, you both are. First day of half term and she’s moaning already and they say they want another baby (for money) bleeping cunts just duck off now you done, youre wedding was tit, youre holidays are boring, youre reels are toe curling, yous are possibly the most un-likeable couple on instagram! Just piss off the lot of yous, they even over killed us with fake freddie love I couldn’t be arsed anymore hes not my child, his bleeping Dad should deal with her and Prick, and Spud is constant over kill all the time, nobody is interested in youre bleeping kids, what exactly do these arseholes bring to instagram?? nothing, they are completely boring and its the same tit different day with them. Mentally struggling but he can’t stay off instagram, brace yourselves for some dancing (Usher, “you got it bad” apparently) see a therapist you nutcase. god almighty they are pathetic. edit : @CrazyBaldhead got there before me 🤣👍
8CBB7B09-5391-4EDE-8A23-CF7492508244.jpg
873FBEFA-15AE-4BBE-972F-171E43826FEA.jpg
E15940FE-1A57-42E9-AD16-B9F55B547914.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Omg I just can't with him today. bleeping woe is me. Has anyone spoken to this gummy company he's not a great advert for them is he. Co stantly riddled with anxiety
I messaged them ages ago and said what a terrible advert he was for their product when he’s crying anxiety and stress all the time but never heard back from them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.