Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too don’t know why maybe it’s cos I said her cooking looked like shite… I am upset Fakey blocked me for following Purdy though 🐾

Was it worth it Platty? My blocking wasn't and it tears me apart each day that I didn't go out in style!! 😢😢 🤣
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen an advert on ITV for a one-off special 'Queens for the Night'. Lover boy Chris Hughes is in it. I bet Fakey's furious for being overlooked yet again. He would've loved dressing up in stillettos and drag attire for a pay cheque!!

Can I ask,(sorry for all the questions).
Why is he called Warwick and did she used to go out with Eyal?
Leo has so many nicknames! Warwick is derived from Warwick Davies. Eyal pied off Sophie in that dating show. They never went out formally (although Leo looks like him).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s on a roll today with her tit ads after screaming into her pillow all weekend knowing he’s home until at least December 1st.Two weeks in panto in Lincoln can stay at scary Mary’s while Matt makes sure he works late every night .No live tonight as with 1 million and 225 thousand (bots) followers between them that no one knows who you are or cares 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen an advert on ITV for a one-off special 'Queens for the Night'. Lover boy Chris Hughes is in it. I bet Fakey's furious for being overlooked yet again. He would've loved dressing up in stillettos and drag attire for a pay cheque!!

Leo has so many nicknames! Warwick is derived from Warwick Davies. Eyal pied off Sophie in that dating show. They never went out formally (although Leo looks like him).
They never went out formally (although Leo looks like him) ⚰ ⚰ ⚰ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah😊it’s beautiful but a nightmare to brush😂she runs away from me most mornings
it’s lovely 😍 hahahaha I can imagine, my sisters hair is the same and growing up she wouldn’t let anyone near it with a brush 😂

Is that why he was prancing about in makeup and nail varnish? To try and get signed up for this drag show with Chris Hughes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They never went out formally (although Leo looks like him) ⚰ ⚰ ⚰ 😂
Fakey would have won this show hands down if he was chosen to go on it 🤣 Hes morphing into Duncan James with the wearing of no shirt under a suit jacket AND amongst others things 😂 As for Chris Hughes this could be the first phase of him coming out of that big wardrobe he’s hiding in with fakey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too don’t know why maybe it’s cos I said her cooking looked like shite… I am upset Fakey blocked me for following Purdy though 🐾

Was it worth it Platty? My blocking wasn't and it tears me apart each day that I didn't go out in style!! 😢😢 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I said something about Jake forgetting to switch accounts when commenting on her post, so not really!

it’s lovely 😍 hahahaha I can imagine, my sisters hair is the same and growing up she wouldn’t let anyone near it with a brush 😂
Aww bless😂I have to plait it when she goes to bed otherwise it’s a nest in the morning. We call it her cotton ball hair

• Heart
Is that why he was prancing about in makeup and nail varnish? To try and get signed up for this drag show with Chris Hughes?!
Chris was signed up for this months ago. I put it on here at the time. Maybe he’s hoping they do another series and that’s why he started wearing make up to put himself up for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s as full as tit as he is. Weather looking terrible? Yes it’s the rainy season but how can you say a month in advance the weather is already looking terrible 🤥🤥🤥 Christmas at home? Did they not say after people pulling them up about Freddie being left behind when they went to Dubai, they were taking him away at Xmas for a few days? I’m pretty sure they both said that. They tell so much bullshit, they can’t now separate truth from fantasy. I think her ITS edit paid for the honeymoon and they thought they could keep spending because she was going to get a full time collab. When this didn’t happen, the deluded idiots still thought he’d get his ‘big break’ so carried on spending money they hadn’t got. I reckon they cancelled the Maldives months ago so got some money back and then used the weather as an excuse. If they go and trending travel have anything to do with it, how bleeping sad to have a honeymoon that’s gifted/heavily discounted. Only the dregs of the z list world would do that. Can wait to hear his excuses for it 😂 and yes I have reported her yet again for linking a £500 jacket on her stories and not marking it accordingly 🤭
What in the name of 'burnt offerings' is this absolute shite that is clearly only fit for the bin. It looks absolutely disgusting. 🤢
View attachment 1669311
She’s a shocking cook, is she that dumb that she wouldn’t throw the burnt pancakes before the pic?
She definitely said that they would be taking Freddie away at Christmas, such liars

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 …. give it time to grow more and then it will be really curly Soph , just like Eyal’s (y)
F26078BD-1634-4646-A845-B8ECBBC99BBB.jpg
259E20E2-5C12-4929-9E7A-03C32F79C1D6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.