Jake Quickenden #40 At the NTAโ€™s and heโ€™s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet zelda clapping like a lunatic not having spud for a week as boy she certainly moaned when he was there last time.So back to tit tik toks after arguing all week.Lol at having two weeks off both of them spend weeks doing duck all and dump scruffy arse Leo in nursery 3 days a week.Itโ€™s half term letโ€™s so if Freddy wheeled out for Tesco and toy shop ads.Her q&a are just for her to share links to crap no one wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What did you do?
I commented on her story. The one where she said only Jake would do a dance in duty free. I only put yeh he really needs to grow up. Wish Iโ€™d said something better tbh.๐Ÿ˜ข

I honestly think he might look through her account though! I messaged her hours ago and Iโ€™ve only just been blocked in the last half hour.

I hope whatever you did was worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Not really ๐Ÿ˜ข only told her Jake needed to grow up. Shows how sensitive the poor loves are ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thereโ€™s wealthier influencers who have admitted to worrying about the cost of living and have openly said they wonโ€™t book holidays next year till they know more about their finances. These two arenโ€™t in the same league, would be interesting to see what their income is as they canโ€™t surely be on a lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can I ask,(sorry for all the questions).
Why is he called Warwick and did she used to go out with Eyal?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he in bed at bleeping 5 o clock? Cook a meal for the family you apparently miss so much you lazy prick or take the kids out give your wife a break for once and he wonders why he cant get work bone idle tosser

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
a falling down draw set and no wardrobes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ skint mate
Screams A list that, doesn't it ....

Why is he in bed at bleeping 5 o clock? Cook a meal for the family you apparently miss so much you lazy prick or take the kids out give your wife a break for once and he wonders why he cant get work bone idle tosser
Perhaps his anxiety has crept up on him again, like his joblessness....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what's happened to his live "grief" talk that was due tonight? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I guess he couldn't get a single, z-list guest.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure Zelda would have loved to featured..... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ, my kids have been more excited to see neighbours or distant relatives than Leo was seeing Jake.
In fact they've been more excited to get a sodding biscuit ๐Ÿ˜‚
There's clearly no attachment is there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf is flappy doing running while heโ€™s holding her๐Ÿ™„Jesus have some self respect itโ€™s making my toes curl๐Ÿ™„So no work for dick breath until his bouncing ball who are you charity bash ๐ŸคฃI would have thought the Maldives was a wedding present because no one gave them duck all at the beige wedding.Skint and the cost of 7 holidays no regular wage coming home to roost and the evil cow in me loves it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is flappy doing running while heโ€™s holding her๐Ÿ™„Jesus have some self respect itโ€™s making my toes curl๐Ÿ™„So no work for dick breath until his bouncing ball who are you charity bash ๐ŸคฃI would have thought the Maldives was a wedding present because no one gave them duck all at the beige wedding.Skint and the cost of 7 holidays no regular wage coming home to roost and the evil cow in me loves it ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
You're not the only one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.