Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not into this whole 'looks gay' thing. He can experiment with what he wants. Pink suit, nail varnish, whatever not bothered. Loads of people do it, Harry Styles and loads of men wear nail varnish. The thing that annoys me is that he just has to have the spotlight, even from his wife. He's been taking the piss out of her all day, showed everyone her dress before she could, just the way he treats her is really neggy and I hate it. I think she looks really pretty here, the dress is nice, her hair looks fab this length and a bit darker. I doubt he's even paid her a single compliment. Arsewipe
Fully agree. He just can't let anyone but him have their moment. Hope he spills tomato sauce down his gayboi suit at Maccy Ds later ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haha he will get dragged on the side bar of shame if he makes it to that level of fame ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I think heโ€™s dressed like that on purpose and wants to make the sidebar of shame because heโ€™s not out with his lover Chris (also in the closet Gay) and knows he only makes the side bar of shame when heโ€™s with lover boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not into this whole 'looks gay' thing. He can experiment with what he wants. Pink suit, nail varnish, whatever not bothered. Loads of people do it, Harry Styles and loads of men wear nail varnish. The thing that annoys me is that he just has to have the spotlight, even from his wife. He's been taking the piss out of her all day, showed everyone her dress before she could, just the way he treats her is really neggy and I hate it. I think she looks really pretty here, the dress is nice, her hair looks fab this length and a bit darker. I doubt he's even paid her a single compliment. Arsewipe
I agree 100% - everything heโ€™s done today has deliberately belittled her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris Hughes looking nice and smart being interviewed by ITV. Fakey in the background not getting a look in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You can just see Jake not even with his wife but trying to get anybody to notice him and ask to speak to him for TV ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if he follows Chris around now just so he can get seen . Heโ€™s absolutely pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think heโ€™s dressed like that on purpose and wants to make the sidebar of shame because heโ€™s not out with his lover Chris (also in the closet hughes Gay Hughes) and knows he only makes the side bar of shame when heโ€™s with lover boy.
Chris is there. He will definitely grab him at some stage for his obligatory eye duck selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she know in her fashion show reel that fakey has already posted her dress hung up in the background of his fabulous photo of himself
Heโ€™s an absolute prick doing that! but then sheโ€™s an even bigger prick waiting until she was probably already ready to share the reel๐Ÿ˜‚ Any sane person wouldnโ€™t have commented because they would know she hasnโ€™t taken 6 dresses crumpled up in hand luggage๐Ÿ™„ All about the engagement๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agh sniffing around CH already
Sorry but you can see the desperation in him . Heโ€™s literally hanging around like a bad smell . If nobody stops you to speak walk into the room nobody gives a duck โ€ฆ you can see him walking up and back down waiting for anybody to try speak to him heโ€™s pathetic ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Imagine being that obsessed with what random strangers are saying about you. Quick, what do we want the puppet to do next?!

Some sort of โ€˜jokeโ€™ about them presenting This Morning.
duck off but thatโ€™s one of the things he wonโ€™t do!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake itโ€™s a BLACK TIE event , not a get your chesticles out event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Should be a award for bleeping dick head of the year my god he looks a total twit.Stood behind his wet dream Chris hoping someone shouts Jake over here when in reality people laughing at his awful clothes hair face teeth boots just everything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Heโ€™s an absolute prick doing that! but then sheโ€™s an even bigger prick waiting until she was probably already ready to share the reel๐Ÿ˜‚ Any sane person wouldnโ€™t have commented because they would know she hasnโ€™t taken 6 dresses crumpled up in hand luggage๐Ÿ™„ All about the engagement๐Ÿ˜‰
Heโ€™s going to throw a fit when he sees how many comments sheโ€™s got on that one reel ๐Ÿ˜‚ has he posted his outfit reel yet? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.