Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope fakey makes the most of this rare opportunity to have some 1 on 1 time with his step son. Fred seems genuinely excited I hope he has a lovely day

Reactions: 21
Well we're 12 mins in and he ain't been on yet! It could be a Christmas miracle! 😉
You can’t usually get a phone signal in football grounds. That will be the only reason why, he’ll be climbing on the roof with his phone in the air desperate for signal by half time

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn't be surprised if very soon we saw a streaker had managed to get on the pitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey Everyone 👋

Hope everyone is good & if not, I am sending virtual hugs to anyone who needs it.

(Not feeling 100% still, it is beyond frustrating for me) so I am just reading the thread 😂 I love this thread it never fails to make me laugh)

Hey Jake 👋 you bleeping melt, your desperation of getting back on TV shows no bounds.

A few people I know where working that night & it was mentioned he was desperate for any form of recognition from ANYONE, and they stipulated the ANYONE very sharply.

The whole CH interview was witnessed by a friend who was in view of the photos below (so somewhere behind the camera, but not the camera) and said he was like a bleeping Meercat on speed (theirs words on witnessing it all), they also said the little fella with the tache was furious (I assume it’s the bloke who owns the management company) little Chris. So I had a look.

Sophie I thought looked nice, the bleeping MELT looked contrived, desperate for attention & cheap.
It’s quite obvious that the desperation has taken over, and the lack of embarrassment to how far he’ll for a few likes etc is in full swing.

The many attempts at pivoting haven’t worked out either, mainly due to the fact it’s blatantly is obvious he’ll do anything to monetise (or attempt too) from the kids, to weaponising mental health (YOU ARE A bleeping bleep FOR THAT TOO JAKE 👋 an utter bleep, it’s insincere and that basis enough is for me to call you a bleep) but he’s desperate, that desperate he does a live with two muppets who know duck ALL about real PSYCHOTHERAPY or PSYCHIATRY or even POSESS genuine credentials.

Let’s face it they resemble FRAGGLES and one has a bleeping chin like a bleeping triangle, she could cut a throat with that chin and I’ve never seen a man wear so much Panstick.

Rant over.

Take Care, I am reading & amused and irritated due to me being a terrible patient (I am at home) attempting to finish work with an injury, a bad attitude (due to cabin fever) basically feeling sorry for myself is proving a chore.

Love to all ❤

Ps Did I see this bleeping MELT attempt partake in this thread ? Let’s face it, what else has he got to do …

#The photos actually made me laugh. When I was told about the meercat on whizz, I laughed but hadn’t seen it - then I did.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey Everyone 👋

Hope everyone is good & if not, I am sending virtual hugs to anyone who needs it.

(Not feeling 100% still, it is beyond frustrating for me) so I am just reading the thread 😂 I love this thread it never fails to make me laugh)

Hey Jake 👋 you bleeping melt, your desperation of getting back on TV shows no bounds.

A few people I know where working that night & it was mentioned he was desperate for any form of recognition from ANYONE, and they stipulated the ANYONE very sharply.

The whole CH interview was witnessed by a friend who was in view of the photos below (so somewhere behind the camera, but not the camera) and said he was like a bleeping Meercat on speed (theirs words on witnessing it all), they also said the little fella with the tache was furious (I assume it’s the bloke who owns the management company) little Chris. So I had a look.

Sophie I thought looked nice, the bleeping MELT looked contrived, desperate for attention & cheap.
It’s quite obvious that the desperation has taken over, and the lack of embarrassment to how far he’ll for a few likes etc is in full swing.

The many attempts at pivoting haven’t worked out either, mainly due to the fact it’s blatantly is obvious he’ll do anything to monetise (or attempt too) from the kids, to weaponising mental health (YOU ARE A bleeping bleep FOR THAT TOO JAKE 👋 an utter bleep, it’s insincere and that basis enough is for me to call you a bleep) but he’s desperate, that desperate he does a live with two muppets who know duck ALL about real PSYCHOTHERAPY or PSYCHIATRY or even POSESS genuine credentials.

Let’s face it they resemble FRAGGLES and one has a bleeping chin like a bleeping triangle, she could cut a throat with that chin and I’ve never seen a man wear so much Panstick.

Rant over.

Take Care, I am reading & amused and irritated due to me being a terrible patient (I am at home) attempting to finish work with an injury, a bad attitude (due to cabin fever) basically feeling sorry for myself is proving a chore.

Love to all ❤

Ps Did I see this bleeping MELT attempt partake in this thread ? Let’s face it, what else has he got to do …

#The photos actually made me laugh. When I was told about the meercat on whizz, I laughed but hadn’t seen it - then I did.
Yes it was obvious that he was manic . Nobody interviewed him that must have hurt 😂
The fact he was sophies plus one also must have made him annoyed .
his management went mad at him twice . They clearly didn’t invite him so I bet they was fumin that he just turned up anyway 😂
He was definitely trying to get seen on ITV with Chris but it didn’t work .
the highlight was his management dragging Chris away from Jake 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Sophie looks beautiful at the NTA’s. I don’t have much of a problem with her. Yes she’s a beg like him but at least she doesn’t act like a 5 year old in public.
He however, turned up to the awards show looking like a tube of bleeping germoline and was running around on the red carpet like roadrunner on crack. He did it to outshine her and to get all of the attention on him. He’s an arse hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey Everyone 👋

Rant over.

Love to all ❤

feel better soon my love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes it was obvious that he was manic . Nobody interviewed him that must have hurt 😂
The fact he was sophies plus one also must have made him annoyed .
his management went mad at him twice . They clearly didn’t invite him so I bet they was fumin that he just turned up anyway 😂
He was definitely trying to get seen on ITV with Chris but it didn’t work .
the highlight was his management dragging Chris away from Jake 😂😂
Two different people said he practically sprinted from the bar where he had just ordered drinks to do his “get on camera” they even put someone behind Chris & anyone else being interviewed to stop it happening. They were not happy at all.

They even think he sneaked into that section where interviews were being filmed. But my friend said you could hear him loudily.

feel better soon my love ❤
Thank you ❤
never sulked so much in my life.

Two different people said he practically sprinted from the back to where Chris was filming to do his “get on camera” they even put someone behind Chris & anyone else being interviewed to stop it happening. They were not happy at all.

They even think he sneaked into that section where interviews were being filmed. But my friend said you could hear him loudily.

Sorry : just edited that as I got my wording wrong and didn’t read it back.

Thank you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Two different people said he practically sprinted from the bar where he had just ordered drinks to do his “get on camera” they even put someone behind Chris & anyone else being interviewed to stop it happening. They were not happy at all.

Thank you ❤
I think he sneaked in . Because on one video you actually see security telling him to move . His management also gave him the look and hand to move . He embarrassed himself that night and as much as he did everything possible for attention it didn’t work .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha nils each. Up yours Jake! I'm gutted that the Toon didn't score but pleased that he will be gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the fucks going on with his hair today he looks like Simon from the Inbetweeners ugly bleep

What the fucks going on with his hair today he looks like Simon from the Inbetweeners ugly bleep
Screenshot_2022-10-16-16-43-17-897.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Everyone 👋

Rant over.

Love to all ❤

Little Chris from TOWIE loitering around as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

311785567_1061881441140275_8187720180945845752_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lmaooooo tube of germolene 😆😆😆
And as for someone paying 2.5million to shag him as if! If someone was stupid enough to offer 30 pounds he would do it- only if he was a bottom though I suspect

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.