Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could have at least adjusted his trousers so it didn't look as though he had a massive boner (not that he is capable of that)
He’s probably done that on purpose so he gets people messaging him. There’s always a motive behind anything he posts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221016-085534_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221016-085719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221016-085755_Instagram.jpg

A few more posts of concern (I did say I'd come back to it).

Pic 1. The jaw placement. That baby is clearly gurning.

Pic 2. This is a still from 18th July. Go to the video (sorry I don't know how to post videos) and you will see his tounge going wild.

Pic 3. Apparently this can also happen with typical babies but balled fists in a newborn are big signs of CP. My little boy did this from birth and we used to joke his like his dad 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ (obviously before we knew there was something wrong).

Just going through his wall now for other red flags. I do kind of get if they couldn't get a formal diagnosis at this age as paeditricions on the whole aren't keen to diagnose mild CP until they are a little bit older then Leo is. Though you'd think though a former IACGMOH and DOI contestant would have the means or connections to get his son looked at by the best out there. Does Leo eat dry food do we know? I will be back with more. Imagine all that health anxiety for yourself and a whole bunch of people are telling you on a daily basis your little boy is disabled. Priorities ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
All these fitties are acceptable in make up being good looking, talented, and hugely famous.
Jake you are non of these things, you look like an aged Emo
If we're doing fit blokes in make up that's are actually talented, then the absolute hotty that is Adam Lambert needs a mention 😍😍😍
Screenshot_20221016_090401.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So she’s off to Manchester this week for important meetings apparently 🙄 notice she’s started following a talent agent and a TV producer as well. Wonder how he’d cope if she got some sort of work in the industry while he’s struggling to get anything 🤭 Saying that don’t know who the duck would employ her for any sort of major brand or TV work. Maybe she’s auditioning for civilian Big Brother 😂 whatever she’s doing, he’ll end up telling everyone because we all know he likes to steal her thunder
In The Style is in Manchester but she can't have another edit with them as the last one flopped. No idea who else she could be meeting with?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie is socially awkward and is just so cringe to watch.The hair touching the way she talks she cannot pronounce her words.Whatever she’s doing it won’t be a major deal and his two days as a cameo in friends won’t pay the bills.I think Leo is definitely short limbed as his dad over 6 foot as for the other things doubt these two have even noticed.They are the kind of parents who neglect their children to film brag and show off all day letting them get away with bad behaviour.Leo is a brat Simple but they choose to ignore it as breaking the habit of feeding him to keep quiet a easier option.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In The Style is in Manchester but she can't have another edit with them as the last one flopped. No idea who else she could be meeting with?
My first thought was ITS but then thought like you her last edit bombed so why would they? Plus they’ve got a number of size 4/6 collabs now, that photograph and model a lot better than she does 🤭 Quite a lot goes on in Manchester now. I reckon she’s maybe looking at getting an agent herself so possibly an agency up there. As I said no doubt he’ll spill the beans cos he won’t want her getting the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He did smoke and all the family cook themselves in the sun including the children.His health anxiety is a joke he just makes tit up to have days off work.Even his mum admitted she was to busy to watch that utter tit on Friday.He pissed me off last week as hate arseholes who put dangerous information out and know duck all about the real mental struggles others suffer.The make up thing is just the dick once again trying and failing to stay relevant.See hinch liked his post after tagging her what a desperate prick he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The jaw is very real today. Already filmed the vlog. No thanks. I can barely watch your stories. All that hair touching, elongated high pitch words and that jaw. Bore off Lord F. 🤢

311611488_1209949732884885_3504950874253303970_n.jpg
311902220_162476173131046_2831468042181793617_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So the nail varnish is off. Just as well as he'd definitely draw the wrong sort of attention. Shame really. His head is made for a few pies and lager to be launched at it. 🤡

309059707_3236758853205717_5299337927821640043_n.jpg

311758671_826124818579522_7132710765017365276_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Notice how he has Leo's back resting against his chest. Almost like the poor boy still needs support to keep fully upright 👀👀👀👀.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He's done the boner picture on purpose so he can cry troll when he gets messages. I mean we all know it's not that big don't we

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He could have at least adjusted his trousers so it didn't look as though he had a massive boner (not that he is capable of that)
At least we can all agree it’s definitely not his 🍆

Flappys videos are absolutely abysmal she can hardly string a full sentence together plus all that distraction technique of hair touching it’s usually connected to either nerve’s stress or anxiety you can see that same nervousness on Freddie’s face every time that Fakey talks to him i bet they wonder what that manic fruitloop is going to do next

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.