Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I did was answer β€œyou” when he said send me your biggest icks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I even got a shoutout
I've done most things that would get people the chop but noooooooooo. Some big timers have me blocked as well. Jodie Marsh, Gemma Collins, Marcus Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but Leo looks like a goblin. He’s constantly frowning, never looks happy, no expression, barely says a word. I can pretty much have a conversation with my 19mo now, any word I say to her she will repeat it back (some aren’t as clear as others but she gives it a good go) - I know all toddlers speak at different rates but Leo doesn’t appear to say anything?!! He never seems engaged with anything either apart from food and he definitely is not interested in his father. Everytime that bleep is near him Leo looks like he wants to murder him in his sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In The Style is in Manchester but she can't have another edit with them as the last one flopped. No idea who else she could be meeting with?
She signing for Manchester United as Left back ...

It's come to something when you have a day off and don't catch up! He is boring me at the moment. He is trolling us with the make up because we say he's gay, he thinks he's so clever.
It's the same old shite every day. He's not gay, he's just a boring attention seeking bleep.
Men have worn make up since the Greek/Roman era, it's not groundbreaking, but as usual, this twit is years behind every one else ...I'm going for a twix, I'm that bleeping bored of him....πŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In The Style is in Manchester but she can't have another edit with them as the last one flopped. No idea who else she could be meeting with?
Think PLT has a HQ in Manchester too. But like you say who else would meet up with her she is a nobody and her last edit bombedπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So was skint back in 2020 boy life going to get interesting as no way these two had the cash to fund this years 6+ holidays.What a mess Leo looks his hair is a disgrace what are they trying to achieve having that fringe in his eyes.
Ahahaha that's comedy gold. What a quote πŸ˜‚

Gotta be a thread title contender

#40 "I'm not gonna lie, I'm bleeping skint"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've done most things that would get people the chop but noooooooooo. Some big timers have me blocked as well. Jodie Marsh, Gemma Collins, Marcus Mitchell.
I got blocked by Jac Jossa for saying she didn’t have a proper job.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well I stand by what I said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahahaha that's comedy gold. What a quote πŸ˜‚

Gotta be a thread title contender

#40 "I'm not gonna lie, I'm bleeping skint"
There’s a video with that article but can’t upload stuff as dopey lol beggy twit saying I’m going to start doing ads I’m skint πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
πŸ˜‚ How comes? πŸ˜‚ I've been blocked by the dipshits that are Cleaning with Mario and Beckyhomesweethome, but they didn't think most of us burner accounts.... πŸ˜βœŒπŸ˜‚ #soyeh #malovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I'm pleased he's taken Fred to the match, I think he'll absolutely love it and he deserves something nice after missing out on Dubai. Although to be fair that trip looked pretty shite. Hope he doesn't film literally everything and just enjoys the experience with him, we shall see.

Reactions: 15
Well I'm pleased he's taken Fred to the match, I think he'll absolutely love it and he deserves something nice after missing out on Dubai. Although to be fair that trip looked pretty shite. Hope he doesn't film literally everything and just enjoys the experience with him, we shall see.
Is that a joke

he films everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ today won’t be any different he was on his phone at his own wedding πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got blocked by Jac Jossa for saying she didn’t have a proper job.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well I stand by what I said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And you are right! πŸ˜‚ She's another one that chats tit and is full of her own self importance, plus she needs to stop filtering her photos like the catfish she is! πŸ™„

• Haha
There’s a video with that article but can’t upload stuff as dopey lol beggy twit saying I’m going to start doing ads I’m skint πŸ˜‚
Can't find that article but I found this one. What a load of bollocks! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.