Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked she got it in the first place but I think Adam likes to give people a chance .
I don’t think it’s another ITS . No doubt she’s doing some make up or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not being nasty but I’d be amazed if she got a make up deal with her skin. I reckon she met someone at the NTAs like a z list publicist or talent agent and she’s hoping to become a client and then get more insta work. I can’t believe it’s anything special. She’s hardly well known and she hasn’t got the most sparkling personality 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Haven't been on in ages, he bores me senseless but Jake the MASSIVE Man UTD fan only started following the club account on Instagram today even though he immediately follows any div who shares a selfie with him

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she did get something big and that’s why Jake was manic the other week how he can’t get work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope his dad is ok with him banging on about taking Fred to his first football match. It would have been a nice thing for him to do if it wasn’t for the fact it was only to prove to people on here what a great stepdad he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I hope his dad is ok with him banging on about taking Fred to his first football match. It would have been a nice thing for him to do if it wasn’t for the fact it was only to prove to people on here what a great stepdad he is.
Just came on to say the exact same thing. "First football match with Fred" sounded like a dig at Freddie's dad.

QJQ has some major making up to do after the many foreign holidays they've had this year without him.

Reactions: 18
Haven't been on in ages, he bores me senseless but Jake the MASSIVE Man UTD fan only started following the club account on Instagram today even though he immediately follows any div who shares a selfie with him
Oh my god how can you be a fan of Manchester United and not even follow them on IG. I follow my own teams page, loads of other fan / news pages that share news about my team and the woman's team. He is literally embarrassing 😂😂

Why is he playing the champions league music on one story well, 1 it’s a league game and not a CL one and 2 united are not in the CL 🤦‍♀️

When he was filming as well and could see Fred just wanted to watch the game. I am gutted they didn’t see any goals for Fred’s sake and hope he had a good time.

I was in blackpool yesterday and all the sights you see on the promenade of people that have come from all over the country, hen / stage etc in fancy dress. Fakey would literally have fitted in with what he was wearing at the NTAs and nobody would have batted an eyelid, kind of like nobody did the other day 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Leo goes to Dubai. Fred goes to manchester. Leo gets a toy Aston Martin car and fred get McDonald's and the greedy little bong eyed tit still takes his chips away. Great parenting guyliner

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Leo goes to Dubai. Fred goes to manchester. Leo gets a toy Aston Martin car and fred get McDonald's and the greedy little bong eyed tit still takes his chips away. Great parenting guyliner
I would be really pissed off if my parents brought something for one and not the other hopefully they didn’t leave Freddy out so why didn’t fakey or bakey put whatever he got on their insta page shameful pair of bastards they both are

Let’s put a post up and share the same on my reel as look I’m such a great guy.Do me a favour duck off yes you took him to a football game but why the need to get likes and content it’s just a normal weekend for most people.These two just drain me nothing is done for the right reasons all for the gram is so phoney and forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let’s put a post up and share the same on my reel as look I’m such a great guy.Do me a favour duck off yes you took him to a football game but why the need to get likes and content it’s just a normal weekend for most people.These two just drain me nothing is done for the right reasons all for the gram is so phoney and forced.
He just needs those likes and validation from compete strangers. It's his whole life

He’s going to be frantic this week. No work. A full week at home with his wife and kids. Let’s see dad of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like a camel
A camels toe 🤣

Hey Everyone 👋

Hope everyone is good & if not, I am sending virtual hugs to anyone who needs it.

(Not feeling 100% still, it is beyond frustrating for me) so I am just reading the thread 😂 I love this thread it never fails to make me laugh)

Hey Jake 👋 you bleeping melt, your desperation of getting back on TV shows no bounds.

A few people I know where working that night & it was mentioned he was desperate for any form of recognition from ANYONE, and they stipulated the ANYONE very sharply.

The whole CH interview was witnessed by a friend who was in view of the photos below (so somewhere behind the camera, but not the camera) and said he was like a bleeping Meercat on speed (theirs words on witnessing it all), they also said the little fella with the tache was furious (I assume it’s the bloke who owns the management company) little Chris. So I had a look.

Sophie I thought looked nice, the bleeping MELT looked contrived, desperate for attention & cheap.
It’s quite obvious that the desperation has taken over, and the lack of embarrassment to how far he’ll for a few likes etc is in full swing.

The many attempts at pivoting haven’t worked out either, mainly due to the fact it’s blatantly is obvious he’ll do anything to monetise (or attempt too) from the kids, to weaponising mental health (YOU ARE A bleeping bleep FOR THAT TOO JAKE 👋 an utter bleep, it’s insincere and that basis enough is for me to call you a bleep) but he’s desperate, that desperate he does a live with two muppets who know duck ALL about real PSYCHOTHERAPY or PSYCHIATRY or even POSESS genuine credentials.

Let’s face it they resemble FRAGGLES and one has a bleeping chin like a bleeping triangle, she could cut a throat with that chin and I’ve never seen a man wear so much Panstick.

Rant over.

Take Care, I am reading & amused and irritated due to me being a terrible patient (I am at home) attempting to finish work with an injury, a bad attitude (due to cabin fever) basically feeling sorry for myself is proving a chore.

Love to all ❤

Ps Did I see this bleeping MELT attempt partake in this thread ? Let’s face it, what else has he got to do …

#The photos actually made me laugh. When I was told about the meercat on whizz, I laughed but hadn’t seen it - then I did.
Hope you feel better soon lovely. I love this inside scoop..just confirms we all know him better than he knows himself! Meerkat on speed..bleeping love that and I've laughed way too much hearing that and seeing his big head in them pics, desperation oozing from him. He is just the cringiest of cringe! The Ickiest of icks. He makes me feel 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
and the greedy little bong eyed tit still takes his chips away.
As always right now I'm so behind and alwayd catching up because I'm so mentally exhausted from my new job (but I feel like im finally starting to turn a corner i think 🙌) anyway, you are all giving me such a good laugh as per usual, the NTA car crash was pure comedy gold (thankyou Jake)
but greedy little bong eyed tit has literally killed me tonight 😂😂
And im gutted I missed the live with the speakmans, but good work Fakeys for dropping in the Tattle questions, i bet Doph was deleting and blocking quicker than when QJQ stopped recording that massage when he was told it was all.in his head, so that bleeping melt of a husband didn't have a breakdown on screen, big love to everyone going through tough times x 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember him saying he was doing a course to become a yoga teacher? What happened to that? Another thing he can't stick at?

• Haha
JQ #40 On the red carpet looking like a vagina. For a finishing touch thought he'd wear some eye liner.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember him saying he was doing a course to become a yoga teacher? What happened to that? Another thing he can't stick at?
Yep I remember that and like I said at the time it's actually not easy to become a qualified yoga teacher in addition to alot of other stuff you have to do 200 hours physical training and a shed load of classroom stuff. He would never be able to do that. He's got the attention span of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.