Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said she’s in Manchester Tues & Weds this week and he’s in Aberdeen Thurs, Fri & Sat. I wonder who is looking after Spud because there’s no way he’s going to solo parent for two days and manage to get himself ready for his ‘work’ trip at the weekend. They’ve obviously had to come back from Zeldas cos of Fred being at school but maybe they’ve left spud there? He’s going to be riddled with anxiety this week if Flappy gets some attention (and work) from her trip to Manchester 🤭

Reactions: 19
Yep I remember that and like I said at the time it's actually not easy to become a qualified yoga teacher in addition to alot of other stuff you have to do 200 hours physical training and a shed load of classroom stuff. He would never be able to do that. He's got the attention span of a gnat.
Yep it’ll be too much hard work for him to do a yoga course. I know somebody doing it at the minute on top of a full time job and it’s pretty full on. I can’t imagine Jakey having a calming voice like you have with yoga classes plus he wouldn’t be able to keep still for very long!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zelda will be desperate to get on tell us about how she’s cleaned her house yet again.Do these lot ever just not film for a day the answer no.She’s obviously got some work lined up and if he was so skint in 2020 they certainly are struggling now.He seems the kind of person who just pisses any money they make down the drain.His money made in Dubai was spent by her joining him on the disaster we all saw.

Reactions: 15
So she said she’s in Manchester Tues & Weds this week and he’s in Aberdeen Thurs, Fri & Sat. I wonder who is looking after Spud because there’s no way he’s going to solo parent for two days and manage to get himself ready for his ‘work’ trip at the weekend. They’ve obviously had to come back from Zeldas cos of Fred being at school but maybe they’ve left spud there? He’s going to be riddled with anxiety this week if Flappy gets some attention (and work) from her trip to Manchester 🤭
What's he in Aberdeen for, that crappy looking Friends stage show? 🙄 There's no way he'll be looking after Leo on his own when she's in Manchester, he'll go over to his mother's house, and she'll be tearing her hair out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 How comes? 😂 I've been blocked by the dipshits that are Cleaning with Mario and Beckyhomesweethome, but they didn't think most of us burner accounts.... 😏✌😂 #soyeh #malovelie
I was blocked by BeckyHomeSweetHome & i never said anything or barely viewed her stories (?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was blocked by BeckyHomeSweetHome & i never said anything or barely viewed her stories (?)
Prettyuglypocketprojects blocked me. Out of her alleged genuine at the time 40k followers she somehow managed to weed me out with some quickness 😡

• Haha
Getting back to the NTA. Is little chrisbthe gray haired guy in the sparkly type jacket?

Reactions: 3
Guys I dreamt about the Prickendens last night (thankfully no sex was involved) I was babysitting for them with Dorothy, Blanche and Rose from the Golden Girls, and they had two toddlers, one was Leo and the other was a girl. They expected us to potty train them and when I emptied the girl's potty instead of poo coming out, it was a Bonio biscuit. No way is that my subconscious telling me they should get a dog instead of having another baby. No poor dog should be left in the care of those two.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting back to the NTA. Is little chrisbthe gray haired guy in the sparkly type jacket?
I think he's the one behind Chris Hughes when he's being interviewed by This Morning. You can see Jake over the other side, in the background, desperately trying to stay on camera pretending everyone wants a photo and I think little Chris is the one behind Chris Hughes, trying to move people on, including Jake when he's hanging around on a red carpet he shouldn't be on because he wasn't formally invited. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I dreamt about the Prickendens last night (thankfully no sex was involved) I was babysitting for them with Dorothy, Blanche and Rose from the Golden Girls, and they had two toddlers, one was Leo and the other was a girl. They expected us to potty train them and when I emptied the girl's potty instead of poo coming out, it was a Bonio biscuit. No way is that my subconscious telling me they should get a dog instead of having another baby. No poor dog should be left in the care of those two.
"instead of poo coming out, it was a Bonio biscuit". Wtf? 😂😂 That's funny! 😂 They should be banned from having any sort of pet, the state on them trying to bring up Leo. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not even being funny but if my fellas surname was Quickenden I'd just stick to my maiden name.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish there we're no sex involved when i dreamt about PTWM the other night - bleeping traumatised

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

#40 At the NTA’s and he’s kissing males, dressed as a vulva with painted nails 💅

Edited to add - not sure if this works. Sounds like the vulva has nails that are painted 😂 duck it, I’m stoned, I’ll leave it as it is 😵💫😅
I’ve just looked at making the new thread and this title is the winner, will it be ok or should I censor? I saw that they Stacey Solomon one got reported and removed and I didn’t think it was that bad so may not be the best judge of what’s appropriate 😂

I’ve just looked at making the new thread and this title is the winner, will it be ok or should I censor? I saw that they Stacey Solomon one got reported and removed and I didn’t think it was that bad so may not be the best judge of what’s appropriate 😂
It's an epic title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.