Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Can see why she’s a miserable witch! No sweet treats and tic tac dick would make anyone an aggy cow!
🤣🤣 exactly this! 🙌

Imagine being such a loser you have to make burner troll accounts to abuse yourself because literally nobody pays you any mind. I cant stand the way his nose droops from the side. Disgusting.
His nose is a massive ick! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just noticed his dig about social services when his mum kicked him. Read here much 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but if I was getting ready for a night out and my partner was sat there painting his nails and putting eye liner on, it would give me the biggest ick 🤢 how her vagina has not sealed itself shut is beyond me
Plus he’s too old for all that tit- honest to god he’s got a huge problem with #ImADickhead syndrome 😬

How do his mates he is out with not take the piss. Have a word with him lads, tell him to come out
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s started wearing makeup so that he gets trolled and people call him gay. So he can go on this morning all woe is me and say people are allowed to be who they are and wear what they want without being labelled. This is just another one of his new pathetic narratives to get himself some attention

he will forget to tell this morning that he trolled himself but forgot to switch to his fake account though

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s started wearing makeup so that he gets trolled and people call him gay. So he can go on this morning all woe is me and say people are allowed to be who they are and wear what they want without being labelled. This is just another one of his new pathetic narratives to get himself some attention
This is what I thought too, when I seen what he was wearing to the NTAs then the next day it was that abysmal live with the freakmans, I think he was looking for negative comments so he could then say to them well this is what happens to me etc but I still can't believe he was blocking people for suggesting gummies when thats all he seems to throw down his neck! Obviously on the ❄ last night too hence the radio silence 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t he used to advertise a brand of mens make up a couple of years ago? I wonder if he is trying to get that deal back 😂 Also agree with others that he could be doing it hoping to get trolled. He’s so desperate for a documentary, he’ll use anything. I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts wearing a sarong in the Maldives. David Beckham did it over 20 years ago and we all know Fakey uses narratives that others did years ago. If he does I wonder if he’ll tag DB in his story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Hair touching again, Leo wanting her attention but to busy talking crap to be bothered with him 😕..sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Notice he’s taken his nail varnish off now. Didn’t think he’d dare wear that to Old Trafford 😂 As for tagging Man Utd in his story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he think they’ll notice he’s going and give him vip treatment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
It's come to something when you have a day off and don't catch up! He is boring me at the moment. He is trolling us with the make up because we say he's gay, he thinks he's so clever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All those crappy jokes he plays on his mum such as the black fingers near her or throwing the banana skin. He's a prissy little witch about his own personal clothing & how his hair has to be just so. Can you imagine if his mum or Flapster did something similar - threaten to tousel his syrup or smear McD chips down his pink suit. He'd have a full blown prissy melt down.

• Haha
So she’s off to Manchester this week for important meetings apparently 🙄 notice she’s started following a talent agent and a TV producer as well. Wonder how he’d cope if she got some sort of work in the industry while he’s struggling to get anything 🤭 Saying that don’t know who the duck would employ her for any sort of major brand or TV work. Maybe she’s auditioning for civilian Big Brother 😂 whatever she’s doing, he’ll end up telling everyone because we all know he likes to steal her thunder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.