Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1647695
It was being spoke about as far back at thread 2😳 That was June last year & tattlers were concerned even then☹ I know our @jackickisadick mentioned it over & over because she had a feeling something wasn’t right. If I remember rightly, I’m sure someone asked Jake on one of his q&a’s if Leo’s tongue was ok, he became defensive & nasty (which as a parent you have every right to do) but if you’re going to show your baby to millions of people everyday, you have to expect questions/concerns/criticism🤷🏼‍♀️ As touched on previously, I don’t think he would be happy if his son was anything less that what he perceives as “perfect” which is so sad😭 Thank you for being so open❤
OK I need to correct myself. Its dyskentic CP that causes the tounge movements. My son has mixed CP hence the mix up. Sorry but need to correct myself!! However ataxic CP does cause things like walking with legs far apart with alot of CP children which I've noticed with the little jacket. My son personally isn't affected like that so can't say if his legs have that CP look to them if that makes sense. I personally think he is mixed CP. Very mild. Just enough to diagnose though if that makes sense. How is that woman watching her baby be physically disabled and doing nothing. Let's see how old Leo is when he writes his name for the first time, do we ever see him colouring? The neck muscles and posture alone are dead give aways. The only thing that surprises me is he's able to eat solid food and to some degree feed it himself. That's alot of co ordination and effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeh management are trying to pull Chris away from him. He’s just a hanger on, I never think I can be more embarrassed for him but then he goes and does something even worse tonight.

Sophie looks really pretty. It’s a shame she’s so shallow and vacuous: even with her personality she can do way better than prick. Honestly what does he look like???
I actually feel sorry for her tonight. She's really been looking forward to it, she looks good, and then this bleeping clown has just ruined it because it's not about him
What an absolute bleep he is....

Reactions: 31
I’m so embarrassed for Jake right now

attending because his wife got free tickets from fake bake . No doubt she will do the ad tomorrow about it .
Complete snubbed from his own management and having Chris dragged away from him
Walking around manic on red carpet trying to get noticed but it wasn’t working for him .
his absolutely pathetic outfit for attention .
his wife getting pictures with z listers like some obsessed fan girl 😂

tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually feel sorry for her tonight. She's really been looking forward to it, she looks good, and then this bleeping clown has just ruined it because it's not about him
What an absolute bleep he is....
you will regret saying that when she is being a prick later… shes as bad as him, ive no sympathy for her and her orange bag looks tit aswell :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The way he looks at Chris 😊🤣 and the divers shoes
His manager really bleeping hates him, doesn't he ..
He'll be sacked tomorrow morning, and be necking gummies all weekend long ...

you will regret saying that when she is being a prick later… shes as bad as him, ive no sympathy for her and orange bag looks tit aswell :ROFLMAO:
She'll do something to make me eat me words, but he's still a moment spoiling bleep,Dutch,..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know why that’s tickled me so much his management dragging Chris away I’m creased 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does look nice but she’s been upstaged by that bleep. He needs to slide back under his rock, he really thought he did something tonight that outfit was not the one!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does look nice but she’s been upstaged by that bleep. He needs to slide back under his rock, he really thought he did something tonight that outfit was not the one!
He did something alright, he's made himself unemployable, he's probably lost his management, he's given us all a good bleeping laugh...
Not sure if it's what he was planning, though....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.