Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ong I have watched that video of him in the background to Chris so many times and it just gets funnier. He is buzzing to get a selfie with a desperado while Chris gets interviewed for TV. He does this excited little run after and then you can see he is waiting for someone to want to talk to him. He's pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ong I have watched that video of him in the background to Chris so many times and it just gets funnier. He is buzzing to get a selfie with a desperado while Chris gets interviewed for TV. He does this excited little run after and then you can see he is waiting for someone to want to talk to him. He's pathetic
I’m the same creased 😂😂

chris being interviewed by ITV and Jake in background manic because nobody wants to speak to him 😂😂

Then filming Chris and his own management dragging Chris away from him … classic . Shows he’s irrelevant and nobody likes him at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish I was good at IT, I'd love to see Jakey in his pink suit getting face planted by Pete wicks......

It's comedy gold, innit ....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t understand what made him think that suit would be appropriate. If he had worn black tie next to Sophie that would have looked so much better. It’s even worse as he forgot his vest! I bet Sophie is looking at other couples and wishes he had dressed appropriately and let her have her moment for once.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually think he’s unaware that some people on this site are the people (or work for those) he’s trying to impress. Seriously he’s such a beg. No one wants to take on a hyper active man child. He’s nicey nicey when he wants (on the ❄) and nasty and malicious on his little come down. Oooook jake you’ve got management but what are they managing? Pump and dump management that he’s with anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anybody work in this management/influenced type industry and would they please be able to explain to me why they keep Jake on the books because I really don’t understand it?

They all look like they hate him and he surely doesn’t bring them any money in with his caravan club gigs and being a plus 1 for Chris. I really don’t understand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Look at how far back they're sat! 👀 😂Might as well be camped outside the fire exit! 😂
We all knew they got basics tickets 😂😂😂 it’s tragic at this point how is he not embarrassed 😳

no wonder his own management dragged Chris away from him . He’s a cling on literally nobody likes him .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anybody work in this management/influenced type industry and would they please be able to explain to me why they keep Jake on the books because I really don’t understand it?

They all look like they hate him and he surely doesn’t bring them any money in with his caravan club gigs and being a plus 1 for Chris. I really don’t understand.
Probably a tax dodge, pity, furlough scam, fucked if I know ...😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.