Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Drake wife has just shared a video and she’s at the edge of the stage so I’m assuming he’s sat no where near his management. I think he saw his management on the red carpet and snuck in for a couple of minutes to try and get some attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not even on the proper red carpet. Basically put in front of a temporary bit of hoarding 🤭 and there’s him carrying on like he’s some sort of a lister 🙄
That's like that crappy one Katie price was stuck in front of for some cafe, with boyfriend No. 364.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even on the proper red carpet. Basically put in front of a temporary bit of hoarding 🤭 and there’s him carrying on like he’s some sort of a lister 🙄
Stuff like that is bound to sting, isn't it? I mean, we laugh, which is fair enough, but he's been on a few TV shows and probably could have stayed being a basic witch celeb doing better things, like so many of them, but has ruined it for himself with his bratty, beggy behaviour and attitude. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everybody look at the first video Jake posted …. The owner of jakes management glares at Chris he ignores Jake and gives Chris the look to move away from him

jake is a nobody the management know that . He looks out of place and desperate . After this video I actually feel embarrassed for Jake
That’s a new low when even your management don’t want to be seen with you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stuff like that is bound to sting, isn't it? I mean, we laugh, which is fair enough, but he's been on a few TV shows and probably could have stayed being a basic witch celeb doing better things, like so many of them, but has ruined it for himself with his bratty, beggy behaviour and attitude. 🙄
No body ever asks him back

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chris Drake wife has just shared a video and she’s at the edge of the stage so I’m assuming he’s sat no where near his management. I think he saw his management on the red carpet and snuck in for a couple of minutes to try and get some attention.
I bet you that's why little Chris had a face like thunder when he saw him, trying to get Chris Hughes attention, and get himself photographed ..

Jakes view
He'd have a better view at home....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s been on 3 primetime mainstream TV shows in their day (x factor, I’m a celeb & DOI) so there must be a reason why no one in the industry wants to hire him. I think it’s because it’s pretty obvious he’s a workshy, non team player, attention seeking twit 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anybody work in this management/influenced type industry and would they please be able to explain to me why they keep Jake on the books because I really don’t understand it?

They all look like they hate him and he surely doesn’t bring them any money in with his caravan club gigs and being a plus 1 for Chris. I really don’t understand.
Yes. But until he’s no longer under the ‘management’ you can’t say what name. He’s always the last of the list when you scroll when ‘managers’ are looking to get their clients work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He shared her dress hanging on the bathroom door as he just hates that no one gives a tit about him.He’s such a cringey slimy old man thinking he’s cool dressed like a 80’s pimp.Sophie did look nice still can’t stand her but she must see her awful hole husband is a joke not just on here but by everyone including his management

Reactions: 23
Jakes view
That’s tragic he’s literally sat with the public who buy tickets . How is he not embarrassed at this point . I actually feel embarrassed for them both . They got free tickets from a tit tan company . They are all the way at the top at the back in the worst seats ever . His management and Chris are all the way at the front . He’s dressed like a twit and although soph looks OK she’s as desperate as him .

time to face facts jake your a nobody and just because Karen on Instagram thinks your a star doesn’t mean you are 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔He is right at the back near the mens toilets, after all that will be his next job...cleaning them ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.