Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not actually realise how stupid he looks. No industry person is going to touch him. What a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe his own management lil Chris ignores him then whilst jakes filming Chris he gives Chris the look and jakes evils and tells Chris to come on 😂

Omg that literally tells you everything that his own management can’t stand the bleep . He’s so pathetic

Can you all see the video I’m talking about ??? His management lik Chris literaly looks at him with evils then drags Chris away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know people were saying he was copying harry styles but I actually think he’s modelling himself on Adam lambert😂 I’m surprised he didn’t have the mua putting guyliner on him🤢
In the video with Chris Hughes he looks like he is wearing eyeliner.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I was Soph, I'd be in a taxi, back to the hotel, collect my stuff, home and CHANGE THE bleeping LOCKS ...
He's made a twit of himself, her, and the NTAs...
No wonder everyone is avoiding him like the bleeping plague...😂😂😂😂😂😂

In the video with Chris Hughes he looks like he is wearing eyeliner.
He looks like the bloke with a beard who won Eurovision years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everybody look at the first video Jake posted …. The owner of jakes management glares at Chris he ignores Jake and gives Chris the look to move away from him

jake is a nobody the management know that . He looks out of place and desperate . After this video I actually feel embarrassed for Jake
he deserves it the prick, hope he gets sacked for making a show of Off Limits , little Chris looks very pissed off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not often speechless but…… I can’t even find words

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeh management are trying to pull Chris away from him. He’s just a hanger on, I never think I can be more embarrassed for him but then he goes and does something even worse tonight.

Sophie looks really pretty. It’s a shame she’s so shallow and vacuous: even with her personality she can do way better than prick. Honestly what does he look like???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
he deserves it the prick, hope he gets sacked for making a show of Off Limits , little Chris looks very pissed off 😂
He literally gives Chris the look to move away he didn’t even let Jake film him either he turned away 😂
meanwhile if you look Sophie is talking to two normal people off the street look like they from the fake bake team 😂

my good this is literally tragic . I’m so glad he posted the video of lil Chris his management dragging Chris away . Just shows nobody wants to be seen with him he’s embarrassing. I actually do think it won’t be long now until they duck him off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.