Jake Quickenden #39 Even in Dubai couldn't turn it down a notch, wife was in the corner flossing her crotch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's the first off my Tattle bingo list, gazing all lovestruck on a photo with CH πŸ˜†

The bleeping eyeliner, I just can't. Painted nails, pink suit and ladies' jewellery. Wonder if he shaves his fanny too?
Waxing, it's more fun...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah because machine gun Kelly stays in squat hotels in Portugal and advertises fake tan and Tesco for a living

Bet he even does a little pontins gig now and then too.

Jake you absolute bleeping MELT. He’s entertaining for sure. Not in the way he wants though
I know, he looks nowt like him but thats clearly how he sees it. I love MGK as well so this is a disaster. πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well that's the first off my Tattle bingo list, gazing all lovestruck on a photo with CH πŸ˜†

The bleeping eyeliner, I just can't. Painted nails, pink suit and ladies' jewellery. Wonder if he shaves his fanny too?
Bleached his bumhole aswell πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The new bandwagon/narrative.... ambiguous dressing .. he'll be changing his pronouns soon...
well that’s kinda a tattle bingo for me ??? I did say he was dressed like a transgender person , maybe he’s transitioning πŸ€”πŸ³β€βš§οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha

I just seen the story with Chris and thought of whoever put it in their Tattle Bingo! πŸ˜‚

And he's wearing bloody eyeliner, just to top off his ridiculous looking outfit! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So hes A plus one because his wife got basic tickets from fake bake πŸ˜‚
He has basic wristbands because they are not VIP πŸ˜‚
He couldn’t get air time so he stalked Chris .
Even his ridiculous outfit that I guarantee every fucker is staring and laughing at him has done absolutely nothing for the attention he actually wanted because nobody stopped to speak to him πŸ˜‚

Chris was probably invited from NTA the self or his management team who Jake is also with but didn’t get an invite πŸ˜‚

oh this is tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oooh ahh pink to make the boys winkπŸ˜‰
I just showed my husband he simply shook his head and said β€œhe looks like a salmon with slippers on”
This is what I’m picturing under the trousers
CF3B553E-D6EF-4009-888C-F73E8634E467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He even just likened himself to Machine Gun Kelly in his story with Chris. Thats who he has styled himself on.
im sorry but im not a MGK fan and obviously not a nerf gun Fakey fan, was gutted McGregor missed MGK that time. I hope nerf gun Fakey comes back to Dublin and goes to the Forge dressed like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion

#40 attended the nta's wearing nail varnish, whats left of his "career" is most definitely tarnished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.